How long must we wait now?

Comments

• Here's hoping it's just October. TTG couldn't even get Gryff's face model right in my last episode, I mutilated the dude. So I can only imagine how long it will take for them to complete scenes with two separate brothers.

• To infinity.

AND BEYOND

• Not just different brothers. Different Sentinels too, now.

Here's hoping it's just October. TTG couldn't even get Gryff's face model right in my last episode, I mutilated the dude. So I can only imagine how long it will take for them to complete scenes with two separate brothers.

• Quit your whining, some of us haven't even got to play the game yet.

• Maybe we have to wait only a month , remember how quickly they made last episode The walking dead ???

• I'd rather wait three months and have a mindblowing finale with good alternate playthroughs depending on our choices in ep.5 than having less to wait but get a very rushed episode with plot holes.

• This a thousand times.

I really disliked episode 5, and I want to love episode 6. I will wait for as long as it takes.

I'd rather wait three months and have a mindblowing finale with good alternate playthroughs depending on our choices in ep.5 than having less to wait but get a very rushed episode with plot holes.

• Agreed!

Abeille posted: »

This a thousand times. I really disliked episode 5, and I want to love episode 6. I will wait for as long as it takes.

• That would be awesome

Maybe we have to wait only a month , remember how quickly they made last episode The walking dead ???

• A whole 4 weeks

• That is optimistic

Poogers555 posted: »

A whole 4 weeks

• And it was also very short, like 1h15 long.

I'd rather wait to see a long episode.

Maybe we have to wait only a month , remember how quickly they made last episode The walking dead ???

• It's worse for us Tales only players... O_o

• The worst part is - Tales is a better TTG than Game of Thrones.

kaza125 posted: »

It's worse for us Tales only players... O_o

• Yes, yes it is :D
    GoT shouldn't have had five characters, even in the show it starts of three, and slowly goes into more characters.

Harian96 posted: »

The worst part is - Tales is a better TTG than Game of Thrones.

• I would say 5-6 weeks. The finales always tend to come out quicker than the rest of the episodes

• Harian96 posted: »

The worst part is - Tales is a better TTG than Game of Thrones.

• And so our wait begins...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.