New Season?

Would ever be a season 2? Like the Walkind Dead? Or Its just this 6 episodes?
Thank you for your awser :)

Comments

• Most likely yes, because Telltale and HBO signed a multi-title deal like Telltale and Skybound did for the Walking Dead. I wouldn't expect it till like 2017 though. Imo it'll launch alongside Telltale's Marvel game.

• edited July 2015

Oh... Thats bad... because this game is maybe the most addictive game I ever played xD It will take so long.... :( Thanks anyway

Most likely yes, because Telltale and HBO signed a multi-title deal like Telltale and Skybound did for the Walking Dead. I wouldn't expect it till like 2017 though. Imo it'll launch alongside Telltale's Marvel game.

• edited July 2015

I am hoping for a season 2 for this and TWAU. So done with TWD, season 1 was fantastic and that's about it. 400 days and TWD season 2 were awful. Not interested at all in this Michonne garbage.

• Np. There might be a DLC episode in between to help bridge the gap like there was with Walking Dead Season 1 and Season 2

Oh... Thats bad... because this game is maybe the most addictive game I ever played xD It will take so long.... Thanks anyway

• I hope they do someone from another house, one of the vassals on the Iron Islands

• I certainly hope there's another season!!

& another season of The Wolf Among Us too, although I'm not getting my hopes up too high for that one!

• I doubt it. I think this game is it.

Most likely yes, because Telltale and HBO signed a multi-title deal like Telltale and Skybound did for the Walking Dead. I wouldn't expect it till like 2017 though. Imo it'll launch alongside Telltale's Marvel game.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale signed a "multi-year, multi-title partnership" with HBO like they did with Skybound for The Walking Dead so it's highly likely that there will be more seasons of Game of Thrones.

• Great!!! Im so pumped xD Thank you :)

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale signed a "multi-year, multi-title partnership" with HBO like they did with Skybound for The Walking Dead so it's highly likely that there will be more seasons of Game of Thrones.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.