Favorite voice actor of the Five

Which voice actors of the five protagonist are your favorite? I love all of the five protagonist, they have such good voices that fit their characters so well.

My favorite is Rodrik Forrester. I just didn't expected that his voice can be so smooth and gentle when he speak to his family or Elaena, yet he can sound so strong and commanding when he confront his enemies or give orders. My favorite scene in episode 5, is when he confronts the traitor. You can hear the rage yet sorrow in his voice when he demanded to know why the traitor betrayed his family. A thousand credits to Russ Bain, who gives such an excellent performance.

Comments

• Rodrick for sure. Commanding but gentle. Heroic but romantic. Tough but just soft enough to be likeable. Great voice acting!

• I agree, Russ Bain and the different emotions he brings in his voice-acting always feel so real. Amazing!

Also I just have to give credit to Gryff's VA, even if he's not one of the five protagonists. He delivers the lines in a way that makes Gryff even more unlikeable, and it's awesome.

• Mira has a magical voice. And I like how the tone changes depending on her emotion.

"BACK OFF LUCAN."

• Rodrik! best character, dialogue, VA, etc. Dude is a legend.

• Rodrik out of the protagonists....and Ludd has the best overall.

• MANdrik MANester. It's actually the voice acting which makes him so fucking manly. Same dialogue with a different voice maybe won't work.

• Rodrik or Asher, can't decide. Russ Bain has great emotional range and Alex Jordan nails Asher's charming, sarcastic, wise-cracking attitude. Really though, the voice acting is one of the game's strongest points and everyone does a great job.

• edited July 2015

I'd say Rodrik and Asher are the only loveable characters with northern accents fully on point hahahaha (am a Northern lass myself so I love it haha). They're all fairly good though, Ludd, Gared etc. The only one I honestly don't understand is Gwyn's aussie accent, because that definitely ain't northern.

• I like Gareds voice a lot. :/

• I agree. :)

Meow122 posted: »

Mira has a magical voice. And I like how the tone changes depending on her emotion. "BACK OFF LUCAN."

• The girl was in something on TV not long ago and her accent was exactly the same. I was just like... Mira?!

Meow122 posted: »

Mira has a magical voice. And I like how the tone changes depending on her emotion. "BACK OFF LUCAN."

• Its not so much Aussie, as an American doing an awful Northern English accent.

bexbee94 posted: »

I'd say Rodrik and Asher are the only loveable characters with northern accents fully on point hahahaha (am a Northern lass myself so I love

• I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

I like Gareds voice a lot.

• I honestly don't know why I think it sounds aussie. xD perhaps that's just my hearing hahaha. Our accents really range up here, but that's nowhere near any of them bless her haha.

Echopapa posted: »

Its not so much Aussie, as an American doing an awful Northern English accent.

• I would say Asher. The rogue-ish devil that he is. His voice matches perfectly with the crazy stuff he gets into. Either way in over his head or confident he'll get the job done. I like Rodrik's animations if that makes any sense (he gets the bad ass stances and glares).

• Hehe, she tries her best! I'm from the South, born in Kent and living in Somerset, in the South West. Farmers land! I've been around, heard my fair share of accents - not once like hers! and I live with people who sound like pirates lol

bexbee94 posted: »

I honestly don't know why I think it sounds aussie. xD perhaps that's just my hearing hahaha. Our accents really range up here, but that's nowhere near any of them bless her haha.

• Rodrik's voice is obviously great. I'd like to point out that Alex Jordan has a fair bit of skill too--that speech in Ep5 was epic. We haven't had a chance to see him being "gentler" in his tone yet, but with scenes where Asher talks to Talia, Gwyn, etc in Ep6 I think he'll do great. Martha Mackintosh also brings a lot of character to Mira, she's got a really nice speaking voice.

• My favourites are Alex Jordan as Asher (that speech in ep 5 was amazing) and Martha Mackintosh as Mira.

• I didn't kill Asher but watched a playthrough where someone did it, and I have to say Beskha's voice was phenomenal.

Hearing her plead Asher was so sad :c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.