As soon as stark beheads someone they are doomed

I haven't seen anybody bring this up ever but.....

Ned Stark beheads Will the deserter at the beginning and is killed in season 1.

Robb Stark beheads rickard karstark in the middle of season 3 and dies a few episodes later.

Jon Snow behads Janos Slynt in early season 5 and dies at the very end of the season.

I know this probably means absolutely nothing but i just found it really interesting.

Comments

• They just all happened to have that responsibility on their shoulders at the time. That is interesting though.

Ned and Jon were in the right, but Robb was being a moron. Thought he could kill the leader of a major faction in his army and d*ck over Walder Frey. The balls on that kid.

• The balls on that kid.

The main problem with that kid is that he decided to think with his balls and not his head, which lead to his doom

They just all happened to have that responsibility on their shoulders at the time. That is interesting though. Ned and Jon were in the ri

• but Robb was being a moron.

War of the Five Kings in a nutshell.

They just all happened to have that responsibility on their shoulders at the time. That is interesting though. Ned and Jon were in the ri

• I like your hypothesis but John isn't a Stark.

• He has Stark blood in him regardless.

• "You may not have my name, but you have my blood."

Either way, Jon has Stark blood.

Kalten_ posted: »

I like your hypothesis but John isn't a Stark.

• He has the blood of a great house just not Stark. Ned couldn't very well tell him his true parentage. He probably made an oath to keep it from Jon; worried that the Mountain might come back and finish the job.

torkahn808 posted: »

"You may not have my name, but you have my blood." Either way, Jon has Stark blood.

• I don't believe so.

FishySticks posted: »

He has Stark blood in him regardless.

• He's Neds or Lyannas. Jon's Stark blood is not really a matter for debate

I don't believe so.

• edited July 2015

So the honorable Ned just dishonored his wife and marriage because he needed some company? Or does he say this because he saw the ugly destruction raping and murder of women and babes of a great house and somebody had him swear an oath to keep Jon safe since it was open season on Jon's family.

The show doesn't give you much reason to doubt but the books cast doubt on any Stark blood in Jon's veins , unless it's Lyanna's, now I don't know what to believe.

Edit: To show the Lyanna's angle

He's Neds or Lyannas. Jon's Stark blood is not really a matter for debate

• edited July 2015

You don't know about R+L=J ?

He's not Ned's kid, he's his sister's

So the honorable Ned just dishonored his wife and marriage because he needed some company? Or does he say this because he saw the ugly destr

• R + L = J he has stark and Targaryen blood!! Ice and Fire

• Damn no I didn't hear of that one. It definitely would fit though. Wait if that were true why is his mom given some Targaryn aspects like purple eyes.

FishySticks posted: »

You don't know about R+L=J ? He's not Ned's kid, he's his sister's

• That will catch you up on everything.

Damn no I didn't hear of that one. It definitely would fit though. Wait if that were true why is his mom given some Targaryn aspects like purple eyes.

• The reason ned hid the parentage is because of Robert. He smiled when he saw the dead targaryen children during the sack o kings landing.

• edited July 2015

Blanks? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.