Mira can have a game over in Episode 5

I found this while skimming through videos on episode 5, and wow Cersei is fucking cruel.

I guess Silence isn't always a valid option ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoQBZMEQLlk

Comments

• It's hilarious xD

• Would have been cool if they spent time getting Gryff's destroyed face right, rather than this.

• I did keep hit him again and again until Elyssa stopped me, but in the end of episode 5 that ugly piece of shit is like a brand- new.

Would have been cool if they spent time getting Gryff's destroyed face right, rather than this.

• You have to ruin everyone's fun. ;)

Would have been cool if they spent time getting Gryff's destroyed face right, rather than this.

• edited July 2015

Well its good to know that we cant really trust Cersei. I wasnt sure if she would really help us, now its "just" a matter to tell her something and hope Mira survives it somehow. I kinda had the hope that Cersei would take Mira in her service, as one of her handmaiden. I like Margaery, but I dont think she will ever trust Mira again and will replace her.

• It is stupid for it to be there. Cersei would not do it this way.

• Yeah she would just give Mira to Qyburn.

TMLC posted: »

It is stupid for it to be there. Cersei would not do it this way.

• lol well to be honest my Mira might as well be dead because everyone hates her in King's Landing.

• This would be something she could do. Just disappear with her in the middle of the night. That’s more her style.

But to kill her in the middle of the castle, with people possibly knowing that she is there and just because she was a waste of time to talk to? No, that’s just a very bad call that Cersei would not make.

Nothox posted: »

Yeah she would just give Mira to Qyburn.

• It's just a joke man. Kinda like Robb Stark's death redone for Rodrik if you hit the "Attack" option in Ep4

• Nah, that was a nice scene. This one is not.

It's just a joke man. Kinda like Robb Stark's death redone for Rodrik if you hit the "Attack" option in Ep4

• Both options are both un-canon. This Rodrik-death-scene at Highpoint was epic but you could be accompanied by the traitor, which could kill Ludd Whitehill, which makes no sense. Because that scene was un-canon and that means every Valar Morgulis death can be considered as strange and not really appropriate.

Nah, that was a nice scene. This one is not.

• edited July 2015

Completely un-canon, sure. But it’s still a nice scene to watch. That’s the only thing I said about that one.

N8eule posted: »

Both options are both un-canon. This Rodrik-death-scene at Highpoint was epic but you could be accompanied by the traitor, which could kill

• Sorry it was more an answer to your original post

Completely un-canon, sure. But it’s still a nice scene to watch. That’s the only thing I said about that one.

• Wait, so if you lie to Tyrion he doesn't tell you what you want to know? What??
    I told Tyrion the truth and he told me what I wanted to know.

Well its good to know that we cant really trust Cersei. I wasnt sure if she would really help us, now its "just" a matter to tell her someth

• No bro, I'm pretty sure TTG hadn't decided who the traitor was at that point. They do pretty much make up the narrative as they go along, episode by episode.

Both options are both un-canon. This Rodrik-death-scene at Highpoint was epic but you could be accompanied by the traitor, which could kill

• Oh, ok. Since you replied to the other I thought that you were talking about that discussion.

But, anyway, yes, they are both un-canon since none of them can truly happen. My problem with Cersei’s one is that it is also out of character for her and out of place. This is mostly why I called it stupid, not because it is un-canon.

It seems that since people (not everyone, but a big group) liked the Rodrik-death-scene they decided to include another one.

Sorry it was more an answer to your original post It is stupid for it to be there. Cersei would not do it this way.

• I have the fear that they decided to turn the person that wasn’t the sentinel into the traitor because they saw most people were betting on the maester. I hope that this wasn’t the case, but there is a high chance it was.

Anfarwol posted: »

No bro, I'm pretty sure TTG hadn't decided who the traitor was at that point. They do pretty much make up the narrative as they go along, episode by episode.

• After looking at the comments on the video, I found a Rodrik/Asher game over that I didn't know could happen, either.

• If you lie to him like I did he doesnt tell what you want to know.

Anfarwol posted: »

Wait, so if you lie to Tyrion he doesn't tell you what you want to know? What?? I told Tyrion the truth and he told me what I wanted to know.

• Could also be because people complained that "decisions" were called "not important". I think the maester had way to few screen time to be really a surprising traitor. After episode 1 he had less and less screen time. I think their original plan was maybe the mother. She had variations of her behavior, and every Whitehill treated her with respect, especially Ludd. But we never know for sure. But Royland and Duncan being the traitor is so stupid. Its so stupid I dont even know what I will do with Royland in my playthrough. I havent killed him, but since hes determinant it doens really matter I think.

I have the fear that they decided to turn the person that wasn’t the sentinel into the traitor because they saw most people were betting on the maester. I hope that this wasn’t the case, but there is a high chance it was.

• If that’s the case, it would be a really bad way to answer to these complains since it made all the choices irrelevant and decided the traitor only looking to one decision that wasn’t even made by the character that was betrayed.

The mother could have been an option. If it was well justified, it would be the “surprise traitor”. It would not be easy to pull this one and the maester would be the safe way to go, but… if TT pulled it right. Who knows?

But, as you said, the way it went was really stupid. And I’m just waiting for TT to give me the option to execute Duncan. But I fear it won’t let me for another stupid reason (like… “but you made a promised not to”).

Could also be because people complained that "decisions" were called "not important". I think the maester had way to few screen time to be r

• I totally agree, that really is a bad way. I mean Duncan and Royland being traitors is generally strange. They could at least gave them a good reason, like Duncan had mentioned to Ethan: They had a situation a long time ago where there wasnt enough food for the Forresters so they had to give them their food. He could have lost his wife because there wasnt enough food (He said to Gared: "You are the son I never had"). This would at least been a good reason cause they are again low an food and might have to do it again, so he played his part as advisor but secretly worked for the Whitehills to destroy the Forresters. But Telltale gave them the reason: "Your young, dead brother didnt made me sentinel, so I will betray you, even if you did everything I recommended. I did it for the greater good of house Forrester." Thats stupid.

But Iam actually glad the maester was not the traitor, he seemed like a nice guy and he saved Gareds leg and even saved Rodrik which could walk again hours after the surgery. And with the Forresters having no money and with the house falling apart they wouldnt get another maester if they would lose Ortengryn.

If that’s the case, it would be a really bad way to answer to these complains since it made all the choices irrelevant and decided the trait

• Mira seems to be trying to have a dumb death every episode

• That's a good one to!

Quorthon posted: »

After looking at the comments on the video, I found a Rodrik/Asher game over that I didn't know could happen, either.

• She can't die in episode 1 or 4.

Mira seems to be trying to have a dumb death every episode

• Lmao yup later on her body parts were given to the dying Gregor Clegane

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I still say this is Mira's best death though:

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.