You must think one thing and say another. Part 2 The Sera Edition.

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Sera is a backstabing weasel. I was thinking about episode 5 at work today. And I couldn't stop thinking about the wine that the gard gave Mira. The wine was from Cersei's stash and we know that Sera knows how to get it. I now believe that Sera set Mira up with that wine, because she knows that Tyrion would instantly recognize it and blow Mira's cover. And wasn't it amazing how fast Sera left after Cersei's gards got there and let Margaery see Mira being taken away by Cersei's gards. Almost like she mite have been working with Cersei.

I believe Sera is trying to get rid of Mira, because Mira knows that Sera is a basterd and Sera does not want anything to stop her wedding. And I don't think that Margaery knows that Sera is a basterd. I think that Sera is trying to keep Mira and Margaery aport. So that Mira Can't tell Margaery. I believe that Sera has manipulated Mira by telling her that Margaery is still angry at her and by pretending to be her friend. There's also no telling what Sera has said to Margaery.

Margaery may be wondering witch of her handmadens, she can trust if she can trust ether of them.

P.S. For more on my thoughts on Margaery please visit my post "You must think one thing and say another. Part 1 The Margaery Edition."

P.S.S. I forgot to menschen that if you told Lord Garfield that Sera was a bastard in episode 4 that it could be for revenge, that is the motive that Sera could use to backstab Mira in episode 5. And doesn't it sound like something that TellTale Games would do. To make our choices not mater.

Comments

• Who the fuck is Sara

• Probably played without subtitles and didnt know the spelling.

Flog61 posted: »

Who the fuck is Sara

• Yeah Seh-rah does sound a lot like Sar-rah

N8eule posted: »

Probably played without subtitles and didnt know the spelling.

• I was thinking about episode 5 in the shower today

• Sarah said margery and her grandma knew she was a bastard tho... and plus why tell mira shes a bastard if shes gonna be like "oh you know im a bastard now let me get rid of you"

• WHY IS EVERYONE CALLING HER SARAH

Pabster23 posted: »

Sarah said margery and her grandma knew she was a bastard tho... and plus why tell mira shes a bastard if shes gonna be like "oh you know im a bastard now let me get rid of you"

• Whats to say that Sera didn't lie.

Pabster23 posted: »

Sarah said margery and her grandma knew she was a bastard tho... and plus why tell mira shes a bastard if shes gonna be like "oh you know im a bastard now let me get rid of you"

• edited July 2015
  • Do you guys hate Sera that much ? She helped us out on a few occasions and has always been nice. She even pleads our case to Margaery at Tommen's coronation. I can't blame her for putting her own interest above Mira's...

Of course she can't really be trusted because she's not all that smart and talks a lot but so far she has given me no reason to wish to kill her or something. If she wants to leave me she is welcome to f**k off but I won't hold it against her

• Yeah like...

It's sad that she felt unable to continue helping us but like..it makes sense? She was really putting herself at risk for us, and getting very little in return. I understand her decision to not endanger herself any more. I wish she didn't choose this, but I really sympathise with her motives for doing so.

_DIO_ posted: »

Do you guys hate Sera that much ? She helped us out on a few occasions and has always been nice. She even pleads our case to Margaery at Tom

• She's literally playing her future right now. If Margaery turns on her, at least before she can marry Tarwick, she is pretty much condemned to live as a lowborn instead of having the life of her dream as a true Lady..

I guess people need to blow off some steam on a character after episode 5

Yeah like... It's sad that she felt unable to continue helping us but like..it makes sense? She was really putting herself at risk for us

• Yeah in her situation most people would have chosen to stop being friends with Mira, and would talk about how annoying Mira was for asking for their help all the time.

She's literally playing her future right now. If Margaery turns on her, at least before she can marry Tarwick, she is pretty much condemned

• LOL I wish we could have this POV. Literally hiding from Mira in the Red Keep while she's chasing us screaming " MY FAMILY NEEDS ME SERA DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ?!"

Yeah in her situation most people would have chosen to stop being friends with Mira, and would talk about how annoying Mira was for asking for their help all the time.

• edited July 2015

Hahahaa this would be a PERFECT dlc episode, I picture Sera literally running from Mira as she cries 'MY FAMILY' and sera just shouting 'LEAVE...ME...ALONE' throwing things behind her to trip Mira up

LOL I wish we could have this POV. Literally hiding from Mira in the Red Keep while she's chasing us screaming " MY FAMILY NEEDS ME SERA DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ?!"

• "IT IS NOT THEIR IRONWOOD TO SELL!!". I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ??

And the Lannister guards passing: "Man not this bitch and her family wood bullshit again..."

Hahahaa this would be a PERFECT dlc episode, I picture Sera literally running from Mira as she cries 'MY FAMILY' and sera just shouting 'LEAVE...ME...ALONE' throwing things behind her to trip Mira up

• edited July 2015

I have not been a Sera fan from the beginning she is nice but she blabs. I like that she told Mira to beat it that was pretty good but I don't think she has the cunning to be a double agent. As long as I can elevate Mira above her to Margery is my main goal .

• Because the spelling is vary similar. It's just one or two letters different.

WHY IS EVERYONE CALLING HER SARAH

• I don't hate Sera, I like Sera. I just feel like this is a possibility. And wanted to have a civil conversation.

Do you guys hate Sera that much ? She helped us out on a few occasions and has always been nice. She even pleads our case to Margaery at Tom

• edited July 2015

Why the fuck does that anger you?

Who the fuck is Sara

• She could be playing dumb. But more then likely she had help from Cersei. Cersei most of the time does not give anyone a choice. Tyrion said so him self.

I have not been a Sera fan from the beginning she is nice but she blabs. I like that she told Mira to beat it that was pretty good but I don

• This would be an interesting and intelligent plot twist (not like the traitor stuff – so I put it in doubt because of TT last developments in GoT).

My only critic to your theory is that we only know that she is a bastard because she told us. And she told us while we were drinking the wine with here. So… if that was a plan to get rid of us just because we know that she is a bastard, it is a very strange plotline (which, on the other hand, would make sense considering the last developments in GoT).

• edited July 2015

wut, this was just a joke about a typo

Do you have some issue with me? You always address me aggressively and typically use expletives while doing so :P

Wigams posted: »

Why the fuck does that anger you?

• Oh but I'm not criticizing your opinion at all dear. I disagree but I'm more than open to discuss it with you if you wish

Supergirl66 posted: »

I don't hate Sera, I like Sera. I just feel like this is a possibility. And wanted to have a civil conversation.

• It has to do with Sera getting married. And wanting nothing to stand in her way. She does not wont to be called Flowers for ever. That what she said.

TMLC posted: »

This would be an interesting and intelligent plot twist (not like the traitor stuff – so I put it in doubt because of TT last developments i

• Haha no. I just unnecessarily swore like you. Not my fault were active on the same threads. You'r just as argumentative :P

wut, this was just a joke about a typo Do you have some issue with me? You always address me aggressively and typically use expletives while doing so :P

• Thanks, I'm just a little annoyed with Flog61 getting so off topic. Like that Dog pic.

Oh but I'm not criticizing your opinion at all dear. I disagree but I'm more than open to discuss it with you if you wish

• I understand this, I’m just pointing out that not only she was the one that told us but that, also, the wine part came before she told us about that. So you basically need to consider a new motive or eliminate the wine part of the plan.

But the reason could be another. For example, she may be working for Cersei since before this all started. This could explain how she had some access to the wine. Also, her problem with Mira may be just a way to became Margaery’s main handmaiden (and, with this, a more useful agent for Cersei).

It has to do with Sera getting married. And wanting nothing to stand in her way. She does not wont to be called Flowers for ever. That what she said.

• edited July 2015

I think she is dumb. She told Mira that she was a bastard if you lied to Tarwick you still have that on her if getting married is so important to her she could still be blackmailed. I think Cersei sent the wine. She wanted Mira to not say who sent her I don't think Cersei or Lukan would give Sera the chance to ruin it.

She could be playing dumb. But more then likely she had help from Cersei. Cersei most of the time does not give anyone a choice. Tyrion said so him self.

• That was part of a meme war from another thread, apologies

Thanks, I'm just a little annoyed with Flog61 getting so off topic. Like that Dog pic.

• We're cool ^^

Thanks, I'm just a little annoyed with Flog61 getting so off topic. Like that Dog pic.

• She could have but in the end shes the one who came out to mira about her being a bastard and he backstory, if she didn't want anyone to know especially margery why would she be the telling mira this even when mira had no interest in sera at all. all mira was worried about was her family and sera pulled her aside to tell her "her secret". i think that would have been a great twist and interesting story plot to have gone with if she was the one manipulating mira into making wrong moves to get rid of her but i dont think thats the case. it would have only worked if Mira found out and confronted sera about it then sera getting all buddy buddy with us to orchestrate our demise but thats not the case cus sera came to us when 99.99% of us didn't care about her or who she was at all and wanted to keep talking to margery lol

Whats to say that Sera didn't lie.

• Marguary and her grandmother know that Sera is a bastard, Sera says so in episode 3. Sera got the wine in episode 3 from "a boy who works in the cellars" so she probably flirted with the servant or something and he gave her a bottle of Cersei's wine. Sera's not really the mastermind, so I don't see her capable of doing any plotting really. I think that she's just going to forget about Mira because she thinks that Mira will leave KL soon and even if Mira "spills her secret" no one will believe her because Mira has no influence or friends in King's Landing. Mira is very screwed big time right now. :(

• I realise King's Landing is an awful place but I genuinely think Sera's just trying to do whatever's best for herself without really any ill intentions towards Mira.

I never got the "Sera's an evil mastermind" vibes.

• "MY MOTHER INSISTED, SERA! MY MOTHER INSISTED!"

"IT IS NOT THEIR IRONWOOD TO SELL!!". I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ?? And the Lannister guards passing: "Man not this bitch and her family wood bullshit again..."

• Forgot about that one xD

Mira did grow some titanium balls since episode 1

"MY MOTHER INSISTED, SERA! MY MOTHER INSISTED!"

• Sera's one of my favourite characters :(

• This is hands down the most far fetched and bogus theory I've heard since the 'Carley is alive!' Theories.

"hey guys, clearly TTG are planning this, despite the fact that history has shown that TTG haven't stuck to established dialogue in this game at all"

For goodness sake it's not Marjery saying these lines, it's the WRITERS

• edited July 2015

Thanks, were good.

P.S. I've updated my original post.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.