The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• lol thanks for mentioning

What's on my mind...you're awesome too. And have a great talent of memorizing names (even if I had a list, I would have to look at it for every name again xP)

This people are awesome: @#TeamSarah, @-Anna-, @-Bigby-, @-Chaos-, @-Kenny, @-Rhys-, @-XYAB-, @0oishi, @12494, @16_BIT_MARIO1, @24601, @2

• edited July 2015

Alt text

I admire that dedication. Must've taken forever.

Nice to meet ya. :3

This people are awesome: @#TeamSarah, @-Anna-, @-Bigby-, @-Chaos-, @-Kenny, @-Rhys-, @-XYAB-, @0oishi, @12494, @16_BIT_MARIO1, @24601, @2

• holy crap

• Alt text

Alphabetical order, names all spelled perfectly, naming so many users and you yourself just joining today XD this is most definitely legit

• k

• Finally get to transfer all my old PS3 data to the new one. Next month I can finally get to play online with once I get the Ethernet cord. But first...

Alt text

So taco, much stomach ache.

(Sorry,I wanted an excuse to use the gif.)

• OMG, that's long but thanks :)

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Dang, I didn't make the cut.

• edited July 2015

Well I got some more people who I think can join my GTA Online crew. A guy I sometimes play with on PS3 called Gameralfa, he's a nice guy (still have to ask him about it). My old childhood friend wants to join, he's a decent fellow he just has a bit of temper due to stress. And yesterday I met this kid on GTA Online, called SkepticGod (I think), he had a bounty on him and I chased him to mountains where I got him. I shared some of his bounty cash (my way of bribing people, I do it all the time and it almost always works), then offered him a ride to his place since he had no vehicle to get anywhere (he's a level 18). He gave me a friend request that I'm thinking about. I don't really know him but since I don't really know PuhChewyChomp and gonna add him anyway, why the heck not? Some way or another one of us is going to be a stranger to another. But the key to teamwork is understandment and respect.

Now I'm gonna make some divisions for the crew based on what they play on. Like PS3, PS4, XBOne, etc. Each division will have it's own leader.

In the following week I'll give a debrief of our main HQ, some basic rules (They're not big/strict, we can still have fun, but it's important to have some kind of system), and I'm making a training regime for players who wants to work on skills while gaining money at the same time. It'll take some time to build, but it'll get done.

I know this sounds a little serious, but I just like being a little organized and I just enjoy doing a little roleplay when it comes to GTA Online. Now...

Alt text

EDIT: Ah screw it, the only rule I have is I just don't want to be involved in modding/some major glitching. shrugs

• It's okay, I love you.

dojo32161 posted: »

• edited July 2015

Thank you? lol

• Whether or not this is fake or legit...have a nice day.

• It feels like im famous by being mentioned

too long comment. That are not everybody Here

• i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

FUCKING FuCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD TELLTALE. I COME BACK HAPPY TO PLAY A NEST OF VIPERS AND YOU FUCK ME UP.

I AM AS MAD AS HELL AND I WONT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE

AHHHH FUCK WHY

• I don't even want to know how long this took, but thanks for the mention.

• Who'd you pick?

FUCKING FuCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD TELLTALE. I COME BACK HAPPY TO PLAY A NEST OF VIPERS AND YOU FUCK ME UP. I AM AS MAD AS HELL AND I WONT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE AHHHH FUCK WHY

• A but I may change it if I feel it.

Who'd you pick?

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text

"The only true asshole I know is the one between my cheeks" -Tobi2k15

Finally get to transfer all my old PS3 data to the new one. Next month I can finally get to play online with once I get the Ethernet cord. But first... So taco, much stomach ache. (Sorry,I wanted an excuse to use the gif.)

• One of my posts are in there.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

• Hmm...This is something.

• I just finished Breaking Bad and that ending really messed me up ;-;

• Speaking of endings really messing people up, A Nest of Vipers man.

I just finished Breaking Bad and that ending really messed me up ;-;

• Baby blue ;-;

• so much poop

TDMshadowCP posted: »

• Sorry :( you are here. Messege was too long I think. :(

dojo32161 posted: »

• I didn't really like it. I want to know what happened to jessie! he was my favourite character, not walter, his pride and paranoia always annoyed me. but hey, at the end, he saved jessie, and that's good. really want to know how he's doing now. they should've made a series about him, not saul. btw, I didn't like breaking bad at all. it was entertaining at some points, but after gustavo died, there wasn't anything interesting to me

• Guess I got what I deserve...

• Jesus Christ that's a long post.

How do? :)

• From a cafe in Pakistan my friend went to:

Alt text

• You going to watch the Rise of Gus Fring?

• I like how the women and men carve outs have their knees bent.

Flog61 posted: »

From a cafe in Pakistan my friend went to:

• it's the toilet door :P

I like how the women and men carve outs have their knees bent.

• It's actually quite funny they did that.

it's the toilet door :P

• ErykaEryka Banned

Cool too know that I'm awesome! You're awesome too!

• My English teacher had a poster just like that in her classroom. I never thought I could love a teacher so much.

From a cafe in Pakistan my friend went to:

• Go FUCK yourself!

• salt

papai46 posted: »

Go FUCK yourself!

• :(

papai46 posted: »

Go FUCK yourself!

• wow I didn't know there was this much people on here! :}

Sign in to comment in this discussion.