Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Never forget that

Alt text

• ey ma niqqas it's been 2 weeks since i last commented here , but i have an excuse..

i was extremely busy so i just peeked through comments a bit before i went to sleep and when i woke up.

but don't worry cuz now i'm finally free , so tomorrow i'll start working on the sequel of the Star Wars comic (which may not be the last part if i've got things in mind).

so yeah...

you guys missed me? spoiler alert : no fuq off.

• Just a daily reminder from Ray himself :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Never forget that

• Yeah, we noticed you were missing, mentioned you a couple of times. Kinda worried something had happened but we're glad you're back. :D

Brawl posted: »

ey ma niqqas it's been 2 weeks since i last commented here , but i have an excuse.. i was extremely busy so i just peeked through comment

• hell yea B)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Just a daily reminder from Ray himself

• wolf i've missed you ;__;

i've seen comments about your birthday , so sowwy that i couldn't wish you happy bday ;[

Yeah, we noticed you were missing, mentioned you a couple of times. Kinda worried something had happened but we're glad you're back.

• Aww thanks :3

I just want to put them on a keychain!

• edited July 2015

BUDDY

Alt text

it's alright, you were busy. :D

Missed ya too.

wolf i've missed you ;__; i've seen comments about your birthday , so sowwy that i couldn't wish you happy bday ;[

• come here you big bad wolf ;3

Alt text

BUDDY it's alright, you were busy. Missed ya too.

• This picture is too cute. <3

come here you big bad wolf ;3

• Hey guys, I'm new in this thread and I've been lurking through all 418 pages so far and you guys are really funny and cool cx I told myself to not start shipping anything in this game but oh well, they're not exactly my OTP but this ship is still really cute so why not join this thread? I've also been working on a 8tracks fanmix for a while now and I thought you guys might be interested :)

• welcome, bro ;)

Alt text

Hey guys, I'm new in this thread and I've been lurking through all 418 pages so far and you guys are really funny and cool cx I told myself

• welcome!!!!!!! ahhhhh i love fanmixes, i'm excited! \o/

Hey guys, I'm new in this thread and I've been lurking through all 418 pages so far and you guys are really funny and cool cx I told myself

• just like you!!!!!!!!!!! B)

She's cute

• rhys is so unbearably cute in that first picture i want to squeeze his cheeks and then punch him

Never forget that

rhonu posted: »

just like you!!!!!!!!!!!

• Welcome aboard the S.S. Rhyiona friend!! XD

• Welcome :D

• DAAAAAAAAAD

Wait, I'm the aunt. Oh well.

DAAAAAAAAAD

Green613 posted: »

'mornin gang

• Sup! Welcome to the club. :)

• i hope i don't make you uncomfortable x)

Thanks

• Alt text

• Alt text

welcome, bro

• edited July 2015

Thanks!!! well actually I need a cover picture for it and I wanted to ask if I could use one of your edits? c: I'll put credit ofc

welcome!!!!!!! ahhhhh i love fanmixes, i'm excited! \o/

• Hey, buddy! Welcome aboard, glad to have ya!

• :OOO that's an honor for me!! of course! <3 which edit?

Thanks!!! well actually I need a cover picture for it and I wanted to ask if I could use one of your edits? c: I'll put credit ofc

• Hah thank you! xD

Welcome aboard the S.S. Rhyiona friend!! XD

• Trying to impress bae. B)

rhys is so unbearably cute in that first picture i want to squeeze his cheeks and then punch him

• Thanks c:

Welcome

• Thanks!

Sup! Welcome to the club.

• Wow, cool gif! Saved for future reference. I'm great, feeling a bit bashed up from traveling around all day (and ending up back where I began). How 'bout you?

• This one!

Alt text

:OOO that's an honor for me!! of course! which edit?

• aww, yes! i'm glad you liked it! :)

This one!

• Not at all... ;)

i hope i don't make you uncomfortable x)

• Welp I'm also good, been hanging out with a couple friends earlier today other than that I've just been lazy and on my computer xD

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wow, cool gif! Saved for future reference. I'm great, feeling a bit bashed up from traveling around all day (and ending up back where I began). How 'bout you?

• Heyo! hah thanks It's an honor :)

Hey, buddy! Welcome aboard, glad to have ya!

• It's an honour to have you!

Heyo! hah thanks It's an honor

• Oh you lucky person! You seem to have had a great day :D

Welp I'm also good, been hanging out with a couple friends earlier today other than that I've just been lazy and on my computer xD

• edited July 2015

Okay so two things.

One:

Alt text

I did more Rhyiona Crossing trash. Still is coming to stores. Soon...

And two. I show one of my friends the first Rhyiona crossing I did, keep in mind she doesn't play tftb or ship Rhyiona because I don't think she cares to. Once I sent the image to her she comes back with this a few minutes later:

Alt text

Fiona is kawaii desu (*^ω^)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.