Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm actually quite curious to know what those tattoo's are cuz they look... extravagant :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Telltale hiding them tattoos.

• Ep.6 might help us out >:)

Poogers555 posted: »

Yes, no shirtless Asher either ;-;

• There was unused Audio of Asher asking Rodrick if Gwyn missed him

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm actually quite curious to know what those tattoo's are cuz they look... extravagant

• OH MY :^)

There was unused Audio of Asher asking Rodrick if Gwyn missed him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited July 2015

You replied to the wrong comment but oh well :P

That would be interesting... I wonder if Gwyn still has feelings for Asher? :)

If that is the case then we may end up with a couple no matter whether we pick Rodrik or not! XD

There was unused Audio of Asher asking Rodrick if Gwyn missed him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I absolutely love this Rhyiona crossing thing! :3

• Ayyyyy!! Happy Birthday Buddy !! <3

rhonu posted: »

it's already my birthday here and for some reason my mom has this tradition of telling embarassing stories about me as a baby... dw mom, i'll learn

• ErykaEryka Banned

Missed 3218 comment... Oupssy...

• Happy Birthday to Rhonu!

• Yawn

It's just gone 1am, and I have to get up and go to the gym at 7am... So goodnight fellow Rhyiona shippers! I'm going to see Ant-Man tomorrow morning as well so I'll give a verdict on it when I return :D

Goodnight! <3

• Oh, well.

That's uh, thats awkward then...

Im just gonna gooooo...

You replied to the wrong comment but oh well :P That would be interesting... I wonder if Gwyn still has feelings for Asher? If that is the case then we may end up with a couple no matter whether we pick Rodrik or not! XD

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, buddy!

Yawn It's just gone 1am, and I have to get up and go to the gym at 7am... So goodnight fellow Rhyiona shippers! I'm going to see Ant-Man tomorrow morning as well so I'll give a verdict on it when I return Goodnight!

• Read through them of course. B^)

Eryka posted: »

Missed 3218 comment... Oupssy...

• I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams.

Yawn It's just gone 1am, and I have to get up and go to the gym at 7am... So goodnight fellow Rhyiona shippers! I'm going to see Ant-Man tomorrow morning as well so I'll give a verdict on it when I return Goodnight!

• Happy birthday Aurora! <3

Alt text

it's already my birthday here and for some reason my mom has this tradition of telling embarassing stories about me as a baby... dw mom, i'll learn

• Rhyionaisoneofmyfavoriteships

• Response is a bit late but i just woke up, so Happy birthday rhonu

• Youhavequalitytastebuddy

Rhyionaisoneofmyfavoriteships

• Wait I thought your birthday was on the 26th ? Did I get the wrong date O: AM SO SORRY IF I DID ;-; ( WILL YOU FORGIVE ME BRO )BUT IF IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY THEN IT'S TIME FOR.....

MY SPEECH ON HOW I FAILED SO HARD D:

Okay so there were two times when I called a woman a man (am so sorry Joey for calling you a man ;-; ) and one of them was named Aurora ( Beautiful name btw :D ) I replied at one of HER comments while using the word man in my comment after a few seconds she replied that SHE'S a GIRL!!!!! (Well she didn't use exclamation points ) After I saw HER reply I felt like the biggest A##HOLE in the world for calling a woman a man ( AM SO SORRY AURORA AND JOEY ;-; ) and apologize for calling HER a man and telling HER to forget my comment and the conversation that we had but SHE was so nice and kind that SHE forgave me which made me feel a little better but I didn't forgive myself for calling a woman a man. ( especially for calling Joey a man too ): I HATE MYSELF ;-; ) And that's how I encountered Aurora ( AND THIS IS THE PART WHERE I JUST GO SIT IN A CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT I DID ): ) anyways

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AURORA MAY YOUR ALL OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE :D

BRO FIST ? ;-;

• thankyouthankyourhyionafansshallsticktogether

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Youhavequalitytastebuddy

• Alt text

thankyouthankyourhyionafansshallsticktogether

• WHYAREWETALKINGLIKETHIS

thankyouthankyourhyionafansshallsticktogether

• Idontknowwearefangirlsiguess

WHYAREWETALKINGLIKETHIS

• HeyaKitteh!

Rhyionaisoneofmyfavoriteships

• Queens! :D Welcomeeeeee to Rhyiona paradisedded

HeyaKitteh!

• I've been on here for quite sometime now xD

Queens! Welcomeeeeee to Rhyiona paradisedded

• Thank you :3

I absolutely love this Rhyiona crossing thing!

• If only there was another Rhyiona thread tho ;-; WHERE ARE THE RHYIONA POSTS GUYS

I've been on here for quite sometime now xD

• All over this thread, you just gotta start looking back from other pages xD

If only there was another Rhyiona thread tho ;-; WHERE ARE THE RHYIONA POSTS GUYS

• I meant like others lol, or an official one like the Rhysha, that'd be nice

All over this thread, you just gotta start looking back from other pages xD

• Oh, this is the offical one xD It's just Rhysha likes to call theirs the offical Rhysha thread. It's best to keep thread names diffrent.

I meant like others lol, or an official one like the Rhysha, that'd be nice

• Ohhhhhhh, okay, hahah, gotta be on more to know lol

Oh, this is the offical one xD It's just Rhysha likes to call theirs the offical Rhysha thread. It's best to keep thread names diffrent.

• Ok so who had a dream about Rhyiona cause I did lol,

• What was it about? :)

Ok so who had a dream about Rhyiona cause I did lol,

• I'll probably post a story tomorrow. Too tired today.

And the silence is 2spooks

Sign in to comment in this discussion.