Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

Apparently Rhys, Fiona and Vaughn were in this town (I don't know where and Sasha wasn't there), Rhys said he'll search alone while Vaughn and Fiona were investigating inside the empty houses. So Rhys was walking down a trail and then arms came out of a house and his mouth was covered by an arm and he was pushed inside. Rhys gasps and sees Vasquez standing there, holding a blue gun. He was like, "So Rhys....didn't expect to run into you...." Then Rhys spat, "Man, you're such a wallethead!" Then Vasquez looked shocked, then sad, then angry, then strangely calm and he was like, "So Rhys...I got...one question for you....do you think I'm perfect for Fiona or....do you think you're perfect for her...?" Then two choices popped up and it picked Rhys and Fiona. Then Rhys said, "Fiona and I." Vasquez aims his gun and says, "Scream for your babe, Rhys." So Rhys screams and Vasquez freezes hi.m Then we go back to Fiona and she heard Rhys scream and she's like, "RHYS!" She runs to where Rhys screamed and saw Vasquez and was like, "What the hell?!" Vasquez smirks and was like, "hey babe....wanna go out with me....?" He winks and Fiona is like, "Ew. No way." Vasquez chuckles and was like, "Well this idiot thnks he can go out with you..." Fiona was like, "I rather go out with him." And Vasquez was about to say something but my dream ended ;-;

Rhyionaconfirmedinmydream

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What was it about?

• Happy Birthday Rhonu!!! :]

rhonu posted: »

it's already my birthday here and for some reason my mom has this tradition of telling embarassing stories about me as a baby... dw mom, i'll learn

• Vasquez x Fiona attempts to rise

LET'S BURN IT

In the name of Rhyiona.

Apparently Rhys, Fiona and Vaughn were in this town (I don't know where and Sasha wasn't there), Rhys said he'll search alone while Vaughn a

• YES BURN IT but it was a sweet ass dream tho

Vasquez x Fiona attempts to rise LET'S BURN IT In the name of Rhyiona.

• 2spookshuh?

I'll probably post a story tomorrow. Too tired today. And the silence is 2spooks

• edited July 2015

Happy Birthday Rhonu! ^-^

it's already my birthday here and for some reason my mom has this tradition of telling embarassing stories about me as a baby... dw mom, i'll learn

• Hory Sheet, I'm back!

And it only took a few weeks,sigh...

• edited July 2015

That dream is the best Rhyiona confirmed! ;}

• That dream is the best Rhyiona confirmed! ;}

YES BURN IT but it was a sweet ass dream tho

• Welcome back, Cody! :)

Cody_nara posted: »

Hory Sheet, I'm back! And it only took a few weeks,sigh...

• 2spooks4myheart

2spookshuh?

• edited July 2015

Thank you! I was actually staying at the hospital with one of my best friends.He had a really bad incident.

Welcome back, Cody!

• I know right, I wished I had more dreams like thst ;-;

CamMaster posted: »

That dream is the best Rhyiona confirmed! ;}

• Oh my

2spooks4myheart

• Happy birthday Auroraaaaaa!!!!

Alt text

Hihi, cute Rhys is cute!

• Hey, if at least I can calm you down: I didn't feel offended in the least when you called me man, I was just clarifying for the sake of clarifying (because that's the type of person I am...). I feel fine with being called bro, man, dude and anything else you can think of (unless it's hurtful, my self-confidence has the talent of crashing down in the face of insult). And while you're waiting for Aurora's brofist, accept mine :)

Alt text

Wait I thought your birthday was on the 26th ? Did I get the wrong date O: AM SO SORRY IF I DID ;-; ( WILL YOU FORGIVE ME BRO )BUT IF IT IS

• God night! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Don't let the Rhyiona haters bite!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yawn It's just gone 1am, and I have to get up and go to the gym at 7am... So goodnight fellow Rhyiona shippers! I'm going to see Ant-Man tomorrow morning as well so I'll give a verdict on it when I return Goodnight!

• Wow, just wow.

Since she was introduced I did consider her up on there on the list of lovely Borderlands ladies but, just damn.

So after doing some heavy editing on photoshop on fiona, i made a profile picture , everyone is free to use it large Preview Profile picture 160 x 163 - Profile picture version Made using Gmod/stock photos/Photoshop

• We should have a rhyiona queen and king, then their children is all the rhyiona shippers,

OOK WHOS GONNA BE THE KING AND QUEEN?!

Green613 posted: »

We need someone to make a family tree to keep up with this now

• I'd be the creepy sister who talks a lot, says weird stuff and blurts out crap that people can get confused with, so the talktive, annoying child I guess I am :3

I'd probably be one of the daughters that is always day dreaming Like I'm literally so unfocused I'm thinking about pancakes right now

• The thrid wasn't the best, thought it was he worst. And the fourth seems to be good just because you're a child

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm gonna buy the first one and see how it is first I hear that 3 isn't very good and 4 is the best so far...

• Uhhh, I can't sleep 'cause of Rhyiona, OMG, RHYIONA WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!

• why?

Uhhh, I can't sleep 'cause of Rhyiona, OMG, RHYIONA WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!

• good morning guys!

Alt text

• Good Morning Kruzii, Have any good dreams? :D

Kruzii posted: »

good morning guys!

• not as far as I remeber :D how about you? :)

Good Morning Kruzii, Have any good dreams?

• edited July 2015

Well actually its not morning where i am, its afternoon,been working on fanart will release once more people start to wake up

not as far as I remeber how about you?

• well, good evening then :D

Well actually its not morning where i am, its afternoon,been working on fanart will release once more people start to wake up

• Good morning Kruzii :3

Still a little sleepy from waking up so early, I need coffee now! >_<

Alt text

good morning guys!

• Tonight I am heading home. 24 hours of journey. I wish I have the car that Rhys stole in episode for faster transportation.

• You're going home! Are you excited or do you wish you could have stayed some more?

24 hours?! Is that door-to-door or just the traveling? Yeah, that car was the best...

Tonight I am heading home. 24 hours of journey. I wish I have the car that Rhys stole in episode for faster transportation.

• Three weeks are my limits on a vacation. So, I am excited to get home.

Well, 24 hours because it takes 12 hours to get to Manchester. And another 12 hours waiting time because the original plane got cancelled.

JumpyJoey posted: »

You're going home! Are you excited or do you wish you could have stayed some more? 24 hours?! Is that door-to-door or just the traveling? Yeah, that car was the best...

• Okay, that's good then!

Oh wow. That sounds terrible! I was annoyed at missing the bus and that was only an hour's delay...

Three weeks are my limits on a vacation. So, I am excited to get home. Well, 24 hours because it takes 12 hours to get to Manchester. And another 12 hours waiting time because the original plane got cancelled.

• Happy late birthday to Aurora @rhonu and Marija @MarijaaNo7! (I've heard your birthday is around this time as well, so sorry If I'm wrong ^_^'). I wish you gals all the best, keep being creative and awesome!

Also only 545 new comments. You guys have been slacking of... :^)

• I hope he gets better. :(

Cody_nara posted: »

Thank you! I was actually staying at the hospital with one of my best friends.He had a really bad incident.

• ikr disappointing, wake up people :D

Alt text

buntingsir posted: »

Happy late birthday to Aurora @rhonu and Marija @MarijaaNo7! (I've heard your birthday is around this time as well, so sorry If I'm wrong ^_

• More like this:

Alt text

Please be gentle...

ikr disappointing, wake up people

• We need to work harder. B)

buntingsir posted: »

Happy late birthday to Aurora @rhonu and Marija @MarijaaNo7! (I've heard your birthday is around this time as well, so sorry If I'm wrong ^_

• It is finally time...

2 weeks ago the Star Wars comic was posted , it's time for the sequel...

It's gonna be A LOT of work , 6-10 hours with no breaks , I better get some love for this hard work.

So yeah , I'll probably begin in 15 minutes , the comic will most likely be posted tonight.

If you wonder why so long , the last comic had 100-120(idk) edited pictures and 9 hours of work , I wanna go higher.

Anyway with dedication , sweat and frustration I'll try to work as fast as I can but making sure the quality is there.

-SIGH- 6-10 hours of work... I swear sometimes I wanna kill myself.

Alt text

Long live the empire.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.