Episode 6: Longest TelltaleGame Episode?

Title pretty much says it :D

I'd like the final episode to be, i dunno... 2 and a half to 3 hours... Could happen, rit?

I mean, the have a lot of story parts to still explain and to finish...

1. The North Grove (which we still barely know anything about)
  2. Rodrik/Asher VS Whitehills
  3. Mira's story (Tom, Lord's Andros and Morgryn, Cersei VS Margaery)

I just feel like an hour and half isn't enough for all of that...

Comments

• AnfarwolAnfarwol Banned
    edited July 2015

I just dont see TTG pulling it off, and if they did Im not gonna praise them for something they should have done every episode.

I play the games on IOS and it sucks because there are no achievements so theres no way for me to track how far I am to the end of the episode, has felt adrupt every time.

• Nah I think we'll be getting a "Cry Wolf". Better to not hype yourself and be disappointed if the episode is under 2 hours or even 90 minutes.

• You seem to be under the illusion that everything has to be solved in one season, TC.

• ...Yeah? your point? Who would WANT things to be so lazy that it doesnt get explained next episode?

I mean, if such a person existed, I'd feel such pity for that pathetic, self-respectless, loser of a person.

Nonoru posted: »

You seem to be under the illusion that everything has to be solved in one season, TC.

• [removed]

Anfarwol posted: »

...Yeah? your point? Who would WANT things to be so lazy that it doesnt get explained next episode? I mean, if such a person existed, I'd feel such pity for that pathetic, self-respectless, loser of a person.

• To be fair, it would be really shitty if they don't answer at least most of the questions before the end of the season instead of just doing a cliffhanger.

• Finales are always short. And 105 for GoT was around 1 hour 25 minutes. So expect a short episode.

I expect a 10 minute episode.

• I've considered this myself but everyone else seems to be skeptical, I can see it happening.

• Cry Wolf

Oh, HELLO NO!

Alt text

Nah I think we'll be getting a "Cry Wolf". Better to not hype yourself and be disappointed if the episode is under 2 hours or even 90 minutes.

• A lot of people loved Cry Wolf...I'm guessing it wasn't your thing :P

Clemenem posted: »

Cry Wolf Oh, HELLO NO!

• The episode was just so disappointing to me. TWAU was one of the better games I was playing that year and a one hour episode with boring action QTEs and just a quick wrap up felt like a bad ending to a good game (only good thing that came out of it was the trial :/) probly my third least favorite Telltale episode

A lot of people loved Cry Wolf...I'm guessing it wasn't your thing :P

• edited July 2015

Fair enough. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. At least your not one of those guys who thinks that the entire game is ruined by one sub-par episode (in your opinion of course).

The episode was just so disappointing to me. TWAU was one of the better games I was playing that year and a one hour episode with boring act

• edited July 2015

boring action QTEs

Are you fucking kidding me?

The episode was just so disappointing to me. TWAU was one of the better games I was playing that year and a one hour episode with boring act

• probly my third least favorite Telltale episode

I'm guessing the first one was Amid the Ruins, rit? ;)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2015

I mean, if such a person existed, I'd feel such pity for that pathetic, self-respectless, loser of a person.

This type of comment comes across as a bit rude do you think?

This isn't the first rude comment of yours that has been reported and flagged, as you appear to be new to the community i am going to give you a warning and point out the Forum Guidelines as you might have missed them and especially the first rule.

1.1 R-E-S-P-E-C-T! We're all here to have fun, so be cool to each other. Always behave respectfully towards other community members, moderators and Telltale team members. Insults, hate speech, platform wars… leave it out. Constructive criticism of another user's opinions or actions is OK, but refrain from insulting users/volunteer moderators/Telltale staff members themselves - whether directly or in passing. If you feel especially slighted by another forum member, use the "Flag" button to report their comments to moderators instead of shooting back!

...Yeah? your point? Who would WANT things to be so lazy that it doesnt get explained next episode? I mean, if such a person existed, I'd feel such pity for that pathetic, self-respectless, loser of a person.

• ^Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner

probly my third least favorite Telltale episode I'm guessing the first one was Amid the Ruins, rit?

• Game of Thrones episodes for me have been around 2 hours long (exception being the last episode), so I can't see them doing any longer than that, especially considering how quickly the episodes have been released. I agree there is a lot to cover, but I guess we will have to wait and see what Telltale has planned.

• I mean, if such a person existed, I'd feel such pity for that pathetic, self-respectless, loser of a person.

Please don't be a dick.

• That seems a bit...small.

Finales are always short. And 105 for GoT was around 1 hour 25 minutes. So expect a short episode. I expect a 10 minute episode.

• This. Everything in that fight was so fucking gratuitous

• I feel like after making Asher/Rodrick deter-whatever they won't continue with the forresters for a season 2 and if they don't plan on keeping the forresters around i would like them to wrap all unanswered questions with the next episode but if they do continue with the forresters then ill be okay with some things being pushed for season 2

Nonoru posted: »

You seem to be under the illusion that everything has to be solved in one season, TC.

• I think it will be pretty much like Episode 5 in length

• 2 hours, I'd say. Although I'm not sure how they're going to wrap everything up in one episode.

• Well longer episode would be great for every fan of this game,but I am not sure if TTG are going to do so.Maybe they will finish everything in Season 2(3?)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.