Did Elaena know about the traitor?

As the future possible Lady Forrester, she knew had political power coming to her. Shes not naive. We knew she spoke to your chosen sentinel in episode 2 and Duncan in episode 4. I think she liked Royalnd as sentinel more . She doesn't like showing weakness, and never liked the Whitehills. But I think too she liked Duncan too. I'm not sure, but I do think she had a part in it

One thing I noticed replaying the game is when Talia shows you the traitor note she says, "It's everything!" and right when she says it a raven flies by the window like she wanted us to see it. Maybe not all the ravens have been killed, but why? It might just be random birds, but I don't think it is.

Comments

• a raven flies by the window like she wanted us to see it. Maybe not all the ravens have been killed, but why? It might just be random birds, but I don't think it is.

Didn't Malcolm say he would send a raven to Rodrik to inform him Asher was coming home? Could've been that raven.

• Those theories become more and more far fetched lol

Soon we'll get "Lord Morgryn=Whitehill dead brother or Cotter is Rhaegar Targaryen mutilated son, Varys switched the bodies !"

• Asher and Elaena together =-0

JakeSt123 posted: »

a raven flies by the window like she wanted us to see it. Maybe not all the ravens have been killed, but why? It might just be random birds,

• Maybe Elaena IS the real traitor.

Maybe Elaena's actually dead and has been replaced with a bastard Whitehill daughter.

Maybe Elaena is a dragon.

• Maybe Elaena's boobs are actually the traitor since Telltale made her hide them.

Flog61 posted: »

Maybe Elaena IS the real traitor. Maybe Elaena's actually dead and has been replaced with a bastard Whitehill daughter. Maybe Elaena is a dragon.

• WHY DOES MIRA LOOK SO FREAKED OUT

• Honestly I don't even care about Elaena in this picture. those Miras are freaking hilarious.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.