How Will the Mira-Tyrion Arc wrap up?

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

How do you guys think the Mira-Tyrion Story Arc will wrap up in The Ice Dragon? For me, ideally, Tyrion will probably be with Varys in a crate, and when he does finally reach Daenerys, he'll send a raven to Mira (credit for the idea to @GSSalvador):

"To Lady Mira of House Forrester:

I am still in your debts.

-Tyrion"

Whatever debt he means or how much is influenced by how you spoke with him in the cell.

Comments

• I sort of kind of pissed him off when I was working with Cersei.

I don't think he'll be helping Mira anytime soon.

• Yup, but I think he'll understand being her brother and all because if you try to refuse using the "..." Cersei has you KILLLED so you don't want to piss her of by meaking the guard tell her you're working for her. Also, it's stupid that there was no "hint at the guard" or warn Tyrion subtly option.

I sort of kind of pissed him off when I was working with Cersei. I don't think he'll be helping Mira anytime soon.

• I hope Cersei doesn't kill me by telling the truth and getting the information, then I want to testify against him on the trial.

• If you tell the truth to Tyrion then say "I need something better" he'll give some advice "then lie! Tell her I'll call Sansa, Varys, Jamie, give her a list of names and be done with it" so we have a plan at least.

I hope Cersei doesn't kill me by telling the truth and getting the information, then I want to testify against him on the trial.

• I don't think we'll see Tyrion again, the next Episode will probably be Mira's conflict with Lord Andros and possibly with the aid of Cersei.

• Wasn't that a bit silly though? The guard was right there and would've have heard it all. He can just tell Cersei that she is lying.

AgentZ46 posted: »

If you tell the truth to Tyrion then say "I need something better" he'll give some advice "then lie! Tell her I'll call Sansa, Varys, Jamie, give her a list of names and be done with it" so we have a plan at least.

• If he even makes it back to Cersei.............

Mariana238 posted: »

Wasn't that a bit silly though? The guard was right there and would've have heard it all. He can just tell Cersei that she is lying.

• Well Tyrion sort of whispered it, I don't know we'll see what happens.

Mariana238 posted: »

Wasn't that a bit silly though? The guard was right there and would've have heard it all. He can just tell Cersei that she is lying.

• edited July 2015

Me too. It would have been great if you could loudly say "just brining wine" then mira nods to the door and mouths "cersei". Lucan wasn't exactly watching you.

transfo47 posted: »

Yup, but I think he'll understand being her brother and all because if you try to refuse using the "..." Cersei has you KILLLED so you don't

• I think that was me :) I Wrote this:

im thinking of a good Ending for Mira for a While. I think there is gonna be a Time Skip for Mira and After a few weeks, she gets a letter.

"You're still in my Debts

Sincerely T."

I think it would be a Nice Little Cliffhänger for Mira.

I Hope it will happen like this, and Mira has to go to tyrion to mereen.

• I gave tyrion the good ole truth. which was probably a dumb move. I don't know him from the show that well so i really don't know how he is but he does not seem to somewhat trustworthy.

• Better than that, I think Mira will become Tyrion's contact in Westeros, his source of info, so to eventually explain how he knows what's happening in King's landing during Season 6.

GSSalvador posted: »

I think that was me I Wrote this: im thinking of a good Ending for Mira for a While. I think there is gonna be a Time Skip for Mira and

• Haha yeah that's it, I'll @ you in the OP.

GSSalvador posted: »

I think that was me I Wrote this: im thinking of a good Ending for Mira for a While. I think there is gonna be a Time Skip for Mira and

• I don't think that'd happen. Since Tyrion is canon, receiving info from Mira is a pretty big non-offscreen thing and the show isn't going to randomly introduce a whole new house.

Better than that, I think Mira will become Tyrion's contact in Westeros, his source of info, so to eventually explain how he knows what's happening in King's landing during Season 6.

• Well I've seen the show, and he is one of the most trustworthy characters on the show.

angrykurd posted: »

I gave tyrion the good ole truth. which was probably a dumb move. I don't know him from the show that well so i really don't know how he is but he does not seem to somewhat trustworthy.

• Even though we have apparently lost Margaery as a friend, I can hope Tyrion will still think good of us. I'll be sad if he feels the same about us as he does everyone he aimed his speech at during his trial.

• Pretty sure the whole thing with Mira and Tyrion is over with now unless Mira gets to attend the trial. Other than that it should be pretty much finished. However, if Telltale decides to do a second season and continue with House Forrester we may see Tyrion and Malcom meet each other.

• House Forrester itself is canon, the events in the game are not.

I don't think that'd happen. Since Tyrion is canon, receiving info from Mira is a pretty big non-offscreen thing and the show isn't going to randomly introduce a whole new house.

• Tyrion doesnt need a "contact" in Westeros. He has Varys who has more spies then any other person in the known world.

Better than that, I think Mira will become Tyrion's contact in Westeros, his source of info, so to eventually explain how he knows what's happening in King's landing during Season 6.

• Tyrion doesn't necessarily need to mention the Forresters or Mira.

Rykker1 posted: »

House Forrester itself is canon, the events in the game are not.

• But Varys' spies can just give info, maybe Mira could do something more.

Wigams posted: »

Tyrion doesnt need a "contact" in Westeros. He has Varys who has more spies then any other person in the known world.

• Season 2 is practically confirmed, not officially though.

Pretty sure the whole thing with Mira and Tyrion is over with now unless Mira gets to attend the trial. Other than that it should be pretty

• Well I'd say it's officially confirmed, in the press release of explicitly stated "multi season" deal. So definitely 2, probably more.

Season 2 is practically confirmed, not officially though.

• What's the point of Tyrion giving you a fake list of names if the guard Lucan was there to hear everything?

He's gonna tell everything to Cersei...

• edited July 2015

Yeah....Mira could totally do more then the master of whisperers....Plus your original post said nothing about more then just "info".

But Varys' spies can just give info, maybe Mira could do something more.

• The events in the game are canon....?

• Tyrion told me to just say that he didn't have someone to testify... and that Cersei knew it. (I told him the truth)

AgentZ46 posted: »

If you tell the truth to Tyrion then say "I need something better" he'll give some advice "then lie! Tell her I'll call Sansa, Varys, Jamie, give her a list of names and be done with it" so we have a plan at least.

• I meant gathering info for further plans that would require a certain deal of actions, I'm not saying that Mira could do or get more than Varys' web, but if Tyrion were ever to have personal interests in Westeros that don't concern Varys or Daenerys or if he were to elaborate a plan behind their backs for whatever reason Mira would be the contact for that.

Yeah....Mira could totally do more then the master of whisperers....Plus your original post said nothing about more then just "info".

• Rikker the events are canon too, some are determinant but the main ones aren't,

• edited July 2015

I believe that Tyrion's only personal interests at the moment are to kill Cersei and to be Hand of the Queen to Daenary's. It's unlikely he would ever do anything to compromise that by going behind Daenerys' back. Him going behind Vary's back is also unlikely as he states in Ep8 of S5 "Vary's is probably the only the person in the world I trust, other then my brother".

What you are suggesting, while it would be cool, wouldn't be possible until a season 3 of TTG GoT and to assume that Mira would survive three season of the game is pretty bold. In Season 5, Tyrion doesn't make it to Daenery's and has absolutely zero contact with anybody other then Varys or Jorah until Episode 7.

Wouldn't mind running into Tyrion in Meereen near the end of season 2 as Malcolm

I meant gathering info for further plans that would require a certain deal of actions, I'm not saying that Mira could do or get more than Va

• We are probably done with Tyrion unless Mira leaves on the boat with him and Varys.

• Indeed I don't think that Mira will survive this season regardless of our choices, as I've stated in other comments I believe that the only POW character who will survive this season is Gared, what I'm doing is trying to figure out a role for Mira if she were to survive. Also I think that season 2 will span between the end of season 5 and the whole season 6, just the time where Tyrion has regency over Mereen. Finally, few things in GOT are constant, I don't think that Tyrion would act behind Daenerys' back to betray her or Varys, but something might require that, like saving Jaime from danger for example, Danetys would never save her father's killer and Varys is loyal to Daenerys, so in that case Tyrion would have to act alone, and who could he possibly trust in Westeros? Bronn? He is not a player,he is just a cut throat. So the only person that comes to my mind is Mira.

I believe that Tyrion's only personal interests at the moment are to kill Cersei and to be Hand of the Queen to Daenary's. It's unlikely he

• For officially confirmed I meant something like an announcement for season 2, but the contract can go too.

Well I'd say it's officially confirmed, in the press release of explicitly stated "multi season" deal. So definitely 2, probably more.

• If they did that it wouldn't make sense. Neither of them (Tyrion or jaime) know where each other is.

But yes, I'd say he'd trust Bronn more then Mira. Bronn was his personal guard for like 4 seasons and you're telling me he's gonna trust a handmaiden he had 4 conversations with more then the "cut throat" by his side for most of the series.

Oh and if they skip season 5 that would be so stupid. Just because we can't have a Tyrion cameo :P

Indeed I don't think that Mira will survive this season regardless of our choices, as I've stated in other comments I believe that the only

• Have you watched season 6? How do you know if they do or do not know where each other is?

Bronn is not Tyrion's friend, he is money driven individual and Tyrion knows that and money and only money kept their relationship going.

season 1 started with a major event for the North: The Red Wedding
    Season 2 starts with a major events Stannis and the lord commander of the Night's watch die, Dorne and Westeros are probable to go to war, Tyrion rules over Mereen, that's way better than making it start from the ending of season 4 through season 5, at least in my opinion.

If they did that it wouldn't make sense. Neither of them (Tyrion or jaime) know where each other is. But yes, I'd say he'd trust Bronn m

• In the books Bronn names his wife's kid "Tyrion". he's respected Tyrion and genuinely wished to continue working for him. In the show when talking about Tyrion in season 5 he tells Jaime "If you ever see him again, send him my regards". If you mean they aren't friends because he refused to fight the mountain.....his own brother Jaime also refused.

Just saying that skipping an entire season is stupid especially when you think the only character to sruvive the season will be Gared. U really think he's gonna mange to live North of the wall for an entire season off screen? Keep in mind that he is no Bran Stark lol

Have you watched season 6? How do you know if they do or do not know where each other is? Bronn is not Tyrion's friend, he is money drive

• edited July 2015

I'll quote that line a little better "if you ever see him again, send my regards to the wee fucker" and then Jaime said that he would split Tyrion in half and Bronn had a face like "whatever". No, I don't think that they are not friend because of the Mountain, I can understand why Bronn didn't want to fight the dude, but if you recall Tyrion himself said in season 4 that "I thought we were friends" I don't remember Bronn's exact response but it was something like "we aren't".

As for Gared, whatever the North Grove is, I bet it is something that will enable Gared to survive and maybe even leave the North, who knows. Finally, why shouldn't they skip to the end of season 5? For the conflict Stannis-Bolton? For the High Sparrow thing? Nah, Telltale time skipped TWD from issue 20 to issue 126, they brought themselves in he same timeline, so I totally see them skipping season 5.

In the books Bronn names his wife's kid "Tyrion". he's respected Tyrion and genuinely wished to continue working for him. In the show when

• Tyrion mentioned two names: Bronn ''I ask for Bronn and they send me a handmaiden'' and Podrick ''Podrick's a good squire.'' And it fits with the show that Podrick was paid not to speak on Tyrion's behalf, along with Bronn unable to visit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.