Judging your choices

Do you think we'll be judged by Margaery in the next episode?

Because I have a strong feeling that we'll have a similar conversation as the one we had with the traitor.

Tyrion hinted at this in the cell I think, and the key thing can't be irrelevant.

Can she still help out Mira? If she's not helping then I don't see a way for her to survive. What do you think?

Comments

• I don't know either. Will this story actually end in this season?

• I like Margaery in the show but through the game I've gotten pretty apprehensive towards her. She made it clear that despite our problems, her situation was more important with keeping face. She's kind of like Sera now where I don't care for her help since she so easily cast us away. As for the key, I'm hoping it's not gone forgotten but that'd be a hell of a save if it got us out of trouble in the last episode in some way.

But I am expecting Mira to die or possibly escape as some have suggested. Seeing as how Cersei came to us and is fine killing us (given the game over you can get), whether you tried to help her or not, I'm banking she'll not hesitate to sentence us away. Mira certainly has more than enough against her to get herself axed.

• Probably Cotter. He's been around for a while, and he is, actually, the only one who can somehow judge Gared, as Sylvi doesn't know that much about him and Frostfinger or Jon are not likely to show up.

• I'm actually kinda hoping Margaery will come through for Mira in the end? Maybe she was the one who hired Tom (I know the unused voice files say differently but they're unused so they don't count).

• If Cotter is going to die I feel that will be his dying speech.

Krapinka posted: »

Probably Cotter. He's been around for a while, and he is, actually, the only one who can somehow judge Gared, as Sylvi doesn't know that much about him and Frostfinger or Jon are not likely to show up.

• Margaery disappoined me but I have a feeling she will save us in the end. When the guards took Mira away she saw that. And I don't think that was her annoyed face she showed but a bit worried expression. I might be imagining things but I still have this feeling.

I like Margaery in the show but through the game I've gotten pretty apprehensive towards her. She made it clear that despite our problems, h

• If she does, cool points to her but I'm not holding my breath. If we do find ourselves in a cell, I'd sooner believe Tom would be the one to save us since he's working for whoever, and I'd think that same person would want to make sure we keep our head on our shoulders.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Margaery disappoined me but I have a feeling she will save us in the end. When the guards took Mira away she saw that. And I don't think tha

• Maybe, maybe not. I don't know about Tom, he seems so fishy to me.

If she does, cool points to her but I'm not holding my breath. If we do find ourselves in a cell, I'd sooner believe Tom would be the one to

• I mean he did save Mira from Damien so I trust him after all his help.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know about Tom, he seems so fishy to me.

• I just can't help but trust him. After his help with saving Mira, disposing of the body, getting us into Tyrion's room, and distracting the guard I've got no reason to be wary of the kid myself. Just worried about his employer, Tom is obviously quite skilled in many things so I'm wondering just how dangerous this possible ally may be.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know about Tom, he seems so fishy to me.

• He did, but we still don't know his true motives.

Saoralba131 posted: »

I mean he did save Mira from Damien so I trust him after all his help.

• I suppose that is true and I see where you are coming from but I am just being optimistic in hoping that his employer wants to help us.

He did, but we still don't know his true motives.

• I always look at the worst case scenario but I hope I'm wrong this time:D

Saoralba131 posted: »

I suppose that is true and I see where you are coming from but I am just being optimistic in hoping that his employer wants to help us.

• Seems like a nice kid, but what does his employer want from Mira.. I'm really curious.

I just can't help but trust him. After his help with saving Mira, disposing of the body, getting us into Tyrion's room, and distracting the

• That's the real question isn't it, hopefully we'll get an answer!

Seems like a nice kid, but what does his employer want from Mira.. I'm really curious.

• His employers wants the ironwood, of course

That's the real question isn't it, hopefully we'll get an answer!

• Maybe she was the one who hired Tom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ranger563 posted: »

I'm actually kinda hoping Margaery will come through for Mira in the end? Maybe she was the one who hired Tom (I know the unused voice files say differently but they're unused so they don't count).

• Possibly, or maybe they know about the North Grove too?

His employers wants the ironwood, of course

• No one. He's in the middle of woods.

• very appropriate username you got there...

Maybe she was the one who hired Tom HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sign in to comment in this discussion.