Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

This reminds me of that Kenny video. :P

• LMAO Go ahead B)

Brawl posted: »

I might try one of your pick up lines to eat a girls Coochie one of these nights ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• YES

Praise that glorious video.

TheCatWolf posted: »

This masterpiece? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJtlUYgzRmE

• edited July 2015

Alt text

2hawt

rhonu posted: »

when bae is putting sunscreen on u and it ends up being sexually awkward

• k video tape of me eating Coochie soon lmao

ABigBadWolf posted: »

LMAO Go ahead

• FESTIVE TECH IS THAT YOU?!?!?

I might try one of your pick up lines to eat a girls Coochie one of these nights ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• That's crazy, I've looked at a mirror plent o' times at night, and nothing bad has ever happened to me. Totally didn't have a feeling that something was on top of me, when I went back to bed.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I heard somewere that if you look at the mirror while it's night something bad will happen to you better not check it out lol

• Alt text

k video tape of me eating Coochie soon lmao

• edited July 2015

Alt text

There ya go

@Brawl

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rW9nEA_Bq0

no but srsly now who is festive tech?

Green613 posted: »

FESTIVE TECH IS THAT YOU?!?!?

• fiona is pepe confirmed

Kawaiii posted: »

There ya go

• Alt text

Yeah but it's all worth it.

• should've added fiona's head instead of pepe that would've been gold

Kawaiii posted: »

There ya go

• Only a top tier member of the forum who was wrongfully exiled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rW9nEA_Bq0 no but srsly now who is festive tech?

• Alt text

He's a punching bag. He returns to the caravan to see everyone playing cards -- some Pandoran game he doesn't know how to play -- and he

• is he perma banned or temporary?

Only a top tier member of the forum who was wrongfully exiled

• No idea :P

is he perma banned or temporary?

• Alt text

Thank you.

• if he indeed was a top tier member then I hope he's temporary banned

and fun fact btw I dreamt about this conversation like 2 weeks ago , right now I have the biggest deja vu

No idea :P

• to be honest i never noticed how nsfw i am until i joined this thread... it's like how you don't realize how much you swear until you're not allowed to lmao

• awww, thank you so much, i'm glad you like! <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Your drawings are just so cute x3

• You dreamt about me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

if he indeed was a top tier member then I hope he's temporary banned and fun fact btw I dreamt about this conversation like 2 weeks ago , right now I have the biggest deja vu

• wow since you put it like that then yeah I did , although I'm not surprised I predicted the future , it ain't the first time for me lol

You dreamt about me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Gortys is almost unstoppable and Fiona really needs a rest.

She's lucky he tries to calm her down -- but it won't last forever, she knows, and he as much as he tries, Rhys isn't as strong as her so she decides she needs to give him a break.

"-and I wanna ride a unicorn and then I wanna see a flying car and-"

Fiona just lays a tired hand on top of her head to gain her attention and it gets her to quiet down, at least, but she knows she needs to act fast. It makes her feel bad, really, it's not like she understands how humans work.

"Um, Gortys," a happy clap lets her know she can hear her, "we're a little tired. Can you slow down a bit?"

"Oh..." the robot seems somewhat disappointed, "okay! As long as I can hear a story fitst!"

She looks over at Rhys who nods almost immediately. It's a tempting offer and probably a fair one so she tentatively agrees.

"Okay, Gortys. But then you rest."

"Can Jack tell me the story? His stories are the best!"

It concerns her a little that something so cute wants to hear about gore.

"Um, no. We'll be telling you the story today, okay?"

"Okay!"

Here's a challenge: continue this from where I stopped and then challenge someone to complete yours.

Sound fun?

I did something like this with Kristi the other day and it was a lot of fun so why not, I guess?

• nfsw talks usually make me really uncomfortable but it just feels different here to be honest.

to be honest i never noticed how nsfw i am until i joined this thread... it's like how you don't realize how much you swear until you're not allowed to lmao

• B) thank <3

hawt i r69 69/69

• MarijaaNo7 posted: »

we're in this TOGETHEEER

• i hope nothing here made you uncomfortable! <3

i only get inappropriate while talking about ships, outside of that i have no libido at all, so i understand. but it's funny, as i am non-sexual, people think i'm very naïve and innocent, but oh the fanfics i've written... x)

nfsw talks usually make me really uncomfortable but it just feels different here to be honest.

• My friends from other places would be seriously surprised that I'm okay with the lewd days here and stuff because usually I'd back away at any mention of stuff like that.

This thread is just different, dunno how to explain. :P

i hope nothing here made you uncomfortable! i only get inappropriate while talking about ships, outside of that i have no libido at all,

• I HAVE UNRAVELED THE MYSTERY OF 69: 6 is rhys and 9 is fiona. rhys is sleeping upside down so fiona can look at his wonderful socks and be mesmerized by them until she falls asleep too.

• Alt text

I HAVE UNRAVELED THE MYSTERY OF 69: 6 is rhys and 9 is fiona. rhys is sleeping upside down so fiona can look at his wonderful socks and be mesmerized by them until she falls asleep too.

• and what is rhys gonna look at? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I HAVE UNRAVELED THE MYSTERY OF 69: 6 is rhys and 9 is fiona. rhys is sleeping upside down so fiona can look at his wonderful socks and be mesmerized by them until she falls asleep too.

• Da booty of course

and what is rhys gonna look at? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited July 2015

Come feed the rain

Cuz I'm thirsty for you love, dancing underneath the skies of lust...

I love that song!

Houpps posted: »

There will come a day where I do not go to bed at 4am. But it's a completely different story. Yeah, feed the rain, 'cause without you

• edited July 2015

this was active ten minutes ago

what happened

• that reminds me of a video i did of cat fiona chasing me around the room trying to attack my socks... maybe i'll upload it sometime!

• That sounds hilarious. :D Is she sock obsessed too?!

that reminds me of a video i did of cat fiona chasing me around the room trying to attack my socks... maybe i'll upload it sometime!

• First home, penthouse in the hotel: anything that you can imagine ^^

HeartOfGold posted: »

Oh, this is so beautiful. Rhys and Fiona's first home?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.