Conversation with Ramsay

When walking with Ramsay and Talia as Rodrik in the North Grove, Ramsay says " I even allowed you to keep half of your ironwood forest, your livelihood". Am I the only person kind of pissed we had no option of responding with the fact that the Whitehills claimed all of the forest and have been butchering it horribly. Remember in Episode 3 when Duncan and Rodrik are on their meeting with Gwyn and they see all the trees cut down.

I'm just annoyed because this would've nice to have with Ramsay to show him the Whitehills are also disobeying the Warden of the North.

Comments

• I just want ramsay dead. But he appears in TV series. So he can't die either to death in TV series.

• I was thinking the same and it's one of the things that pissed me off in this episode. The fact I couldn't plead my case to Ramsay that the Whitehills went against his direct orders as well and that's why we've had to resort to these measures.

But on retrospect, I doubt it'd have mattered anyway because plot.

• True, but maybe he would've at least flayed Gryff with Arthur since Gryff and the whitely ills were disobedient as well and needed a lesson.

I was thinking the same and it's one of the things that pissed me off in this episode. The fact I couldn't plead my case to Ramsay that the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.