Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• PotF have a very romantic song :3

armis37 posted: »

Come feed the rain Cuz I'm thirsty for you love, dancing underneath the skies of lust... I love that song!

• Do we got a Rhyiona song/playlist ?

• @ReigningQueen made one once, I'm pretty sure.

And @Solar_Sistem is a pro at those too. B)

Kawaiii posted: »

Do we got a Rhyiona song/playlist ?

• ty!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@ReigningQueen made one once, I'm pretty sure. And @Solar_Sistem is a pro at those too.

• No problem, buddy!

ty!!

• weeeeell, the most things to discuss about this episode are already discussed, so there are not many reasons to visit this thread anymore. but don't worry, as soon as the waiting enters it's pre-final stage, all the threads will be revived and the forum will overflood with shootings and racings

Green613 posted: »

Why are you guys all so fucking dead lately

• Cuz I thought we had more members than you :P

Why would we be pissed about it?

• Yep, you can find my playlist here:
    http://8tracks.com/purpleninjacat/beside-you

Do we got a Rhyiona song/playlist ?

• Yeah, it's true. So?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Cuz I thought we had more members than you :P

• He just looks badass! XP

Indeed they do, and according to Yen, they also have expensive undergarments >;)

HeartOfGold posted: »

I think the golden eyes help Geralt look more wolfie. XD I really like that combo with white hair, makes him look fierce! And the sorceresses have excellent fashion sense, hehe.

• That they do :)

Houpps posted: »

PotF have a very romantic song

• Hmm I think it was more that we should have our own ideas, we don't want to copy you guys...

Yeah, it's true. So?

• So this is a continuation of @ABigBadWolf's story. Feel free to reveiw and continue the story. :)

~x~

Fiona settled down at the foot of the bed, leaning back on Rhys legs. As Gortys rolled off the bed to get closer to the storyteller, Fiona leaned closer to Rhys, "Alright Rhys, I've got it from here, you can take a rest if you want to."

Rhys smiled crookedly and kissed Fiona on the forehead. "Thank you, I really do need sleep. I wish that Gortys at least ran on batteries, then we would get at least a minute of rest." Rhys said with a chuckle.

Fiona punched him in the leg. "How could you say that?! What if we ran out of batteries?! What if they stopped supplying Gortys batteries?! Can you imagine Gortys just shutting down?!" Fiona's voice slowly began to rise, furious at Rhys for even thinking something like that.

"There is no reason to be angry my human. I am advanced enough not to run on batteries, thankfully. I think my other human was using something known as humor." Gortys said with a little digital smile, not wanting them to fight right before bed.

Rhys picked up Gortys and gave her a quick kiss on her head, the metal cool on his lips. "Thank you Gortys, I love you." Rhys said as he sat her back down. "Robots do not have feel as you do, but thank you anyways." That was always her response, they had gotten used to it.

As Rhys layed back down, he quickly fell asleep. As Fiona settled back down between his legs she felt him subconsciously wrap his legs around her. She smiled and began to tell her tale.

"Once upon a time, there lived two lonely little girls who lived alone on a savage planet called Pandora. They thought they were happy in life for the longest time, but there had always been something missing. One day they met a man named Felix and-"

One of Rhys legs suddenly jerked up and kicked Fiona in the face, causing her to bite her lip. As she tasted the iron tang of blood she felt a fury rise up in her. That Hyperion jackass was gonna get what was coming to him!

As she tried to stand up, his legs got tighter around her, trapping her in her own personal leg prison.

"Rhys! Let me out now!" Fiona contemplated whether or not to take a bite out of his socks.

"Fiona baby, relax." Rhys said as he pushed himself up from his sleeping position.

As Fiona looked up into his eyes, she saw the orange glint of Handsome Jack taking residence of Rhys.

Jack looked over to Gortys slowly, and grinned manically.

Fiona's heart beat wildly in her chest, where was Rhys? The taste of blood began to make her sick.

"You wanted Jackie to tell you a story? Well here I am baby!"

Gortys slowly turned towards him, staring at Jack and Fiona.

"Yaaaaaayy!!"

• I guess I thought the higher number of members would annoy you guys :/

As Joanna pointed out however, we shouldn't try and copy you guys....

Yeah, it's true. So?

• Rhyiona.

Rhiona rhymes with Mona.

Mona? Mona Lisa.

Mona Lisa is a painting by Leonardo da Vinci.

Leonardo is a character from TMNT.

The N in TMNT stands for Ninja.

Sasuke is a ninja.

Sasuke uses the Sharingan.

Sharingan has 9 letters.

Confirmed also has 9 letters.

Clearly Rhyiona is confirmed.

• edited July 2015

"Oh come on kiddo, why not?!" Handsome Jack whined to Rhys. He sighed, Vaughn still hasn't been able to get this annoying psycho out of his head even after their adventure ended. "I promise Rhysie-"

"Don't call me that, please." Rhys says, causing both Fiona and Gortys to look at him.

"Rhys, are you talking to him?" Fiona asks and he nods. "Why?"

"But Rhysie boy, I have a story! This one is pretty good for your...'child' over there. It's pretty light-hearted too, she'll get a good kick out of it! It's about my favorite pony in the world, Butt Stallion!" Butt Stallion? Rhys has heard that name a few times before out of Jack's mouth, but never went into full detail about it. This could be an interesting revelation to him and a fun story for Gortys. Plus, what terrible and gory tale involves a pony named Butt Stallion?

"Fine, but promise me this story isn't-" Rhys loses all control to himself before he could finish his sentence, handing it all over to Jack.

"Okay kiddo, it's time for a story!" Jack, now in control of Rhys' body cracks his knuckles and puts a smirk on his face.

"OH JACK!" Gortys screamed in delight while Fiona had a disgusted look on her face.

"Rhys, remember when we said no to this?"

~

Someone should continue this, DO IT! INSERT SHIA GIF HERE

I did something like this with Kristi the other day and it was a lot of fun so why not, I guess?

Yeah, I really loved doing that! It's fun collaborating with others on a fanfic like this. :D

EDIT: Didn't see that @RhyionsIsLife replied to this story as well. Both of our additions made sure Jack gets to tell a story. This should get interesting! ;)

Gortys is almost unstoppable and Fiona really needs a rest. She's lucky he tries to calm her down -- but it won't last forever, she knows

• Firstly, this news report is from 2010... We're still ok so we have time to prepare!!

Secondly, I am scared of the dark. I have to frequently flick the lights on in darkness to not only see where I'm going, but also in case something is lurking in the shadows... It sounds childish, but I've always been like this ever since I was about 12 :/

Thirdly, the mirror trick in the dark (i.e the Bloody Mary image) can be explained by a simple case of: The light receptors in your brain are trying to adapt to the darkness, but the fear you are experiencing from the possibility of a figure or face appearing in the mirror causes your vision to make shadows appear to be moving, or shapes to form in the corners of your eyes.

That is just your vision playing tricks on you :P No ghosts.

Eryka posted: »

Zombies can't be real, right? http://www.salem-news.com/articles/october312010/zombies-rage-ta.php Here's the treat I've creat on TWD sect

• Grandpa Jack's stories are always the best. :D

Hope someone picks this up -- if not then I will but I think it's more interesting to have variety. :D

Thank you for this!

So this is a continuation of @ABigBadWolf's story. Feel free to reveiw and continue the story. ~x~ Fiona settled down at the foot of

• What're you planning?... >:)

nothing too serious you'll see :^)

• Alt text

Rhyiona. Rhiona rhymes with Mona. Mona? Mona Lisa. Mona Lisa is a painting by Leonardo da Vinci. Leonardo is a character from TM

• Alt text

Rhyiona. Rhiona rhymes with Mona. Mona? Mona Lisa. Mona Lisa is a painting by Leonardo da Vinci. Leonardo is a character from TM

• I love these, you do such a great job on them :'D

buntingsir posted: »

@Houpps I hope It's decent enough ^_^ Yes, I'm still working on these. Yes, I do remember every single request and I'll do them all

• Alt text

The feel you get after spending 24 hours on a travel back home and sitting in your own room, looking at your big screen PC.

I AM HOME!!! :D

• ty

Yep, you can find my playlist here: http://8tracks.com/purpleninjacat/beside-you

• edited July 2015

@kristi78968 and @RhyionsIsLife have both written a continuation so if you wanna participate then just choose one and go for it. :D

EDIT: I might pick up one of them myself because I'm itching to write haha

• Thanks Wolf. This is actually quite fun! :D

Grandpa Jack's stories are always the best. Hope someone picks this up -- if not then I will but I think it's more interesting to have variety. Thank you for this!

• This took quite a turn!

I would take it up but I have no clue how to write Jack's character. So I'll just wait until the next part and maybe start then...

So this is a continuation of @ABigBadWolf's story. Feel free to reveiw and continue the story. ~x~ Fiona settled down at the foot of

• Best not to interrupt them... But I can't stop staring :')

Houpps posted: »

There will come a day where I do not go to bed at 4am. But it's a completely different story. Yeah, feed the rain, 'cause without you

• DAVE BUDDY

WELCOME BACK BROTHER

The feel you get after spending 24 hours on a travel back home and sitting in your own room, looking at your big screen PC. I AM HOME!!!

• I swear all the time :P

And while I do shy away from some lewd conversations, I too, have written some very durty smut >:D

rhonu posted: »

to be honest i never noticed how nsfw i am until i joined this thread... it's like how you don't realize how much you swear until you're not allowed to lmao

• Oh and this is a very sweet pic <3

when bae is putting sunscreen on u and it ends up being sexually awkward

• Goodnight Kimberley :)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I think I'm going to bed now, Goodnight guys

• Dave, you're back!!!!!! (Yes, I went overboard with the exclamation marks...)

Ah, that feel is just the best!

The feel you get after spending 24 hours on a travel back home and sitting in your own room, looking at your big screen PC. I AM HOME!!!

• Yeah, that's it! We just like creativity :) You had a lot of great ideas guys, keep it up!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hmm I think it was more that we should have our own ideas, we don't want to copy you guys...

• Why would it annoy us? People like what they like :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I guess I thought the higher number of members would annoy you guys As Joanna pointed out however, we shouldn't try and copy you guys....

• Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth :P

@Brawl

• I think this is awesome cause you have to improvise. :D

kristi78968 posted: »

"Oh come on kiddo, why not?!" Handsome Jack whined to Rhys. He sighed, Vaughn still hasn't been able to get this annoying psycho out of his

• Thanks :D We respect your creativity too, we all have the right to our own ideas!

Yeah, that's it! We just like creativity You had a lot of great ideas guys, keep it up!

• ...... So many ways to turn this revelation into a lewd one XP

I HAVE UNRAVELED THE MYSTERY OF 69: 6 is rhys and 9 is fiona. rhys is sleeping upside down so fiona can look at his wonderful socks and be mesmerized by them until she falls asleep too.

• JumpyJoey for president!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Thanks We respect your creativity too, we all have the right to our own ideas!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.