Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, this was my first time getting that xD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh I got one of those yesterday!! XP

• Sweet dreams :3

Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

Good night people, dream world is calling me! Well, not really, but I tend to wake up early whether I want to or not so I'm trying to get a reasonable amount of sleep. Anyway, good night again!

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Good night people, dream world is calling me! Well, not really, but I tend to wake up early whether I want to or not so I'm trying to get a reasonable amount of sleep. Anyway, good night again!

• Nighty night :D I'll be off to sleep soon, too.

• It is here, and I'm sorry about this.

"Look, we were only walking down the road when it happened. How could I know he was going to steal your wallet? It was safely secured in my pocket! He just ran up to me and I thought he was feeling me up when he bolted down the street with your money!" Rhys continued to blab on about how he didn't mean for this to happen and how it wasn't his fault. Fiona crossed her arms as he did while she shook her head vigorously. She wasn't mad that some street mugger had stolen her wallet, because she only had a few dollars and two breadsticks in there from a date her sister had hooked her up on. She was mad because Rhys was desperately trying to make it out that it wasn't his fault. 'Oh, I don't know how he got the purse, Fiona. I was keeping my eye on it!' An example of one excuse he had used. The Hyperion trash-man was flustered and worried and Fiona couldn't help but stare at his face. She labeled all of the pros of having a face like that, while ignoring the cons. Over the period of time they had spent together, Fiona had developed a crush on Rhys. She did not know if he felt the same way, but she hoped that he'd at least given it thought. Fiona's cheeks began to heat up at these thoughts swimming in her head. How she couldn't get any sleep on the night she found out about this crush. How she would make sure to avoid talking to him alone.

"I mean, imagine you're walking down a nice street with the sun in your eyes. You wouldn't think somebody would grab your wallet then, would you? And if I may add, I was focusing on Vaughn because he was telling me a story about that time he cut his geni-" Rhys argued, but he was interrupted when Fiona grabbed his tie and pressed their lips together. Rhys' eyes widened as the hat-wearing hustler closed her own and sat her hands on his chest. After a few seconds of this, Fiona slowly leaned out and looked at Rhys expectantly, only to be met with a shocked expression. She cleared her throat, "Sorry." Her face was burning and she looked to her left, avoiding eye contact with the man stood before her. Rhys arranged himself to look unfazed, but truthfully, he had loved what just happened. He slowly smiled and ran a hand through his hair, "It's cool," He thought about what he was going to say next, before he touched Fiona's cheek and made her look at him, "Y-You can do it again, y'know, if you want." Rhys lowered his hand and took a step forward. The Pandoran woman grinned excitedly before she took Rhys by his arm and dragged him back to the caravan, where things undoubtedly got out of hand.

This was the start of something crazy. And Fiona could not wait.

This is really short, but I was lacking in imagination when I wrote this. I was listening to really cheesy love songs on Spotify and my inner fangirl was begging me to do the clichè 'interrupts with a kiss' move. I apologise.

• breadsticks

Is... is this a reference to that dating meme? :D

Fiona taking the initiative, I love it!

Thanks for sharing this, it was really great. <3

It is here, and I'm sorry about this. "Look, we were only walking down the road when it happened. How could I know he was going to steal

• I like your part of the story too! :)

Its so funny how different two people can take one story. :P I like the fluff of your story! I'm just no good at it.

• Nighty night, I'll be going to sleep aswell I have loads of stuff to do in the next 3 days >_<

yaun

Alt text

• Maybe...;)

Thank you so much, I'm obviously not up to par with most people here but I hope I can get better. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

breadsticks Is... is this a reference to that dating meme? Fiona taking the initiative, I love it! Thanks for sharing this, it was really great.

• This is excellent work :D

Fluffy and very typical of them both imo :P

It is here, and I'm sorry about this. "Look, we were only walking down the road when it happened. How could I know he was going to steal

• Why must the world punish the good?

Lol, I know enough about him to know that he is completely full of himself :P This is true... But it could be months or even a year befor

• I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams.

• edited July 2015

It so is. :P

Your work is amazing, buddy. Comparing yourself to others never ends well because you always feel like you could do better no matter how good you really are. Believe me, this was great. :)

Maybe...;) Thank you so much, I'm obviously not up to par with most people here but I hope I can get better.

• Really? Thank you! X)

In my mind, Fiona would be more forward than Rhys. I've no idea why, but to me, that's just how it goes. :3

This is excellent work Fluffy and very typical of them both imo :P

• It's all? Of course not! Only straight off found on the desktop. My personal Rhyiona-playlist.

Kawaiii posted: »

Do we got a Rhyiona song/playlist ?

• Alt text

Oh my gosh, I don't know how to react to compliments properly. Thank you! I will think of these words when I write. X)

It so is. :P Your work is amazing, buddy. Comparing yourself to others never ends well because you always feel like you could do better no matter how good you really are. Believe me, this was great.

• Of course he feels! Cuz Cupcake is unrealistic screwed up with Sasha in ep.3! IMHO

Alt text

link

• Because life is cruel and kind all at once. The world couldn't give 2 shits about it's inhabitants :P

Why must the world punish the good?

• Well from a fellow writer's POV, this is a fine piece of work :D

I think it's sweeter that way, shows a side of her that we don't normally see. I like it when character's come out of their shell that way :)

Really? Thank you! X) In my mind, Fiona would be more forward than Rhys. I've no idea why, but to me, that's just how it goes.

• I'm glad, remember we'll love it!

Oh my gosh, I don't know how to react to compliments properly. Thank you! I will think of these words when I write. X)

• (Insert 'He's right you know' meme)

Because life is cruel and kind all at once. The world couldn't give 2 shits about it's inhabitants :P

• Lol

Alt text

(Insert 'He's right you know' meme)

• Thanks! :D You're not bad yourself, Me-OW! ;)

@ReigningQueen made one once, I'm pretty sure. And @Solar_Sistem is a pro at those too.

• Goodnight Rose :)

Come back to us soon!

Nighty night, I'll be going to sleep aswell I have loads of stuff to do in the next 3 days >_< yaun

• Goodnight Marija :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Nighty night I'll be off to sleep soon, too.

• Alt text

Thanks! You're not bad yourself, Me-OW!

• Give me that on valentines day and I will be yours forever

Kawaiii posted: »

Sooo... Hi?!!

• dayum! great work buddy!

Houpps posted: »

There will come a day where I do not go to bed at 4am. But it's a completely different story. Yeah, feed the rain, 'cause without you

• It gets better every time so good!!! ;}

"You turned me into a pirate." "How?" "You made me want that booty." "!!!" i'm sorry

• ayyy Rhysi, why so uncomfortable? great as always bro B^)

rhonu posted: »

when bae is putting sunscreen on u and it ends up being sexually awkward

• Thank you! <3

CamMaster posted: »

It gets better every time so good!!! ;}

• Greetings, humans. I'm new to the area I wish to join and share my power with you all.

• Maleficent?

Alt text

WE'RE GONNA BECOME WIZARDS

Welcome!

TheWitch posted: »

Greetings, humans. I'm new to the area I wish to join and share my power with you all.

• sup fam

Greetings, humans. I'm new to the area I wish to join and share my power with you all.

• Forgive my ignorance but what does fam mean?

Green613 posted: »

sup fam

• It's a swag slang for saying family.

Forgive my ignorance but what does fam mean?

• Welcome back to the best kind of hell.

The feel you get after spending 24 hours on a travel back home and sitting in your own room, looking at your big screen PC. I AM HOME!!!

• Welcome to the thread :D

• hello there! welcome to the family!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.