GoT, Best gameplay so far?

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I've played a lot of Telltalegames games like "The Walking Dead season 1 & 2" & "The Wolf Among Us" & "Tales From the Borderlands, & so on.
But so far GoT probably has the Best gameplay so far, it really made me think A LOT about what decisions i made, & really made me feel like i was there. The connection with me & the game was just amazing.
Just like in the ending of episode 5. So thrilling!
Even though there has been hard choices & special connections with the player & game in all TellTaleGames, then. GoT takes the price for best gameplay.

If you think something else please tell me why & what TellTaleGame you think has the best gameplay. I would like to know what you guys think :)

• Gumpy

Comments

• I disagree, so far, none of our decisions have matter that much. The gameplay is almost always the same thing, even though that's expected to change in the final episode, that's not confirmed.

I think Tales has had the best gameplay up to this point, with many decisions changing entire gameplay parts and opportunities, encouraging players to replay. A decision made in episode 2 for example, not only changed the first part of the 3rd episode completely but also limited certain character interactions throughout the episode until a certain point. This allowed players to fix or keep relationships like they were, changing our emotions and feelings about those characters.

• When I think gameplay, I think fighting. Meaning I think GoT has the best gameplay due to the sword fighting you do almost every episode and the thrill of the combat.

But considering what gameplay actually is, Tales has the best gameplay with choices that seem to matter compared to other telltale games so far.
    Overall, I think decision have no impact in Game of Thrones, but Tales has the most likely chance they will matter.

• True but i hope that they will have a big impact in episode 6 though

I disagree, so far, none of our decisions have matter that much. The gameplay is almost always the same thing, even though that's expected t

• But now when you say it then your choices haven't had such a huge impact on the game so far, they had more impact on the game in The Walking Dead. But i still hope to see my choices have a big impact on episode 6 ;)

I disagree, so far, none of our decisions have matter that much. The gameplay is almost always the same thing, even though that's expected t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.