A season 2

We have any chance to see a season 2 or this project will be abandoned like the rest of telltale games? And if the answer is yes what do you think it will be based on forresters or another house?

Comments

• or this project will be abandoned like the rest of telltale games?

You mean the Wolf among us? The ONE Telltale game that got abandoned? Or do you also Mean Back to the Future, Sam and Max, and Law and Order, which weren't abandoned, Just ended.

But yeah, I think Season 2 might just be in the works.

• It's not really a season 2 if it isn't based on the Forresters.

• With all this stuff going on I don't think they can fit it in episode 6 so maybe.

• That's what I was thinking but you never know with telltale

MrBoolean posted: »

With all this stuff going on I don't think they can fit it in episode 6 so maybe.

• You're bummin' me out. I've been longing for a Back to the Future Season 2 forever. I suspect I'll be longing for a TWAU Season 2 forever as well... :(

or this project will be abandoned like the rest of telltale games? You mean the Wolf among us? The ONE Telltale game that got abando

• Yeah. I feel as if they Abandoned TWAU, But BttF had just ran it's course.

You're bummin' me out. I've been longing for a Back to the Future Season 2 forever. I suspect I'll be longing for a TWAU Season 2 forever as well...

• Yeah, Fuck this We need Sam and Max s4

or this project will be abandoned like the rest of telltale games? You mean the Wolf among us? The ONE Telltale game that got abando

• I haven't read the Fables comics yet,could they even fit in a Season 2 somewhere? I certainly hope they can because TWAU was fun.

Yeah. I feel as if they Abandoned TWAU, But BttF had just ran it's course.

• That wasn't my point... I didn't say I needed S&M 4. I was simply stating the franchise was not abandoned, it just ended.

darkfoxTM posted: »

Yeah, Fuck this We need Sam and Max s4

• Maybe. The Fables comics are great, But if Telltale doesn't wanna do it, they won't do it.

Saoralba131 posted: »

I haven't read the Fables comics yet,could they even fit in a Season 2 somewhere? I certainly hope they can because TWAU was fun.

• Why not?

Each alternate season of Skins focused on a different group of friends.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's not really a season 2 if it isn't based on the Forresters.

• But there were only two seasons that were good 5 and 6 which had the same cast lol :)

Flog61 posted: »

Why not? Each alternate season of Skins focused on a different group of friends.

• My thoughts as well I actually want a season to I really do but I just hope they give us a somewhat fulfilling or conclusive end to the first season...that doesn't involve the destruction of House Forrester

MrBoolean posted: »

With all this stuff going on I don't think they can fit it in episode 6 so maybe.

• edited July 2015

I would prefer it to stay with house Forrester. However, if they choose to go with another house I think it would be cool to play as House Reyne and we could end it would end it with the destruction of House Reyne and the sound of "Rains of Castamere" playing for the first time. Yes I know this probably wouldn't happen, but I just think it would be cool.

• I think they'll stay with the Forresters but also branch out somewhat. Say, Talia, Mira and Malcolm as POVs, maybe Gared, and then a fifth from a different House or just a hedgeknight or something.

• edited July 2015

HBO and telltale games have a "multi-title-cooperation".

So a season 2 is likable (also other series as games):
    I would say season 2 playable characters:
    Mira, Talia, Malcolm; Maybe Asher or Rodrik, Gared
    (If they survive the last episode.)

IMO: I don't have to play as Talia. I hope Asher or Rodrik survive the last episode (in my gameplay Asher). About Gared I'm not sure - but I think he has a storyline beyond season 1.
    I would like a new character instead of Talia. Maybe a character like Cersei or Littlefinger; or even like Joffrey or Ramsay. It sounds crazy, but I would enjoy to play someone like that - it would be something different.

Malcolms storyline just screams "playable character". Mira is without question for me.

• Points or not, I want that shit.

That wasn't my point... I didn't say I needed S&M 4. I was simply stating the franchise was not abandoned, it just ended.

• Most people say the first 4 season s were better, but thats beside the point - i'm saying different seasons can have different characters :P

But there were only two seasons that were good 5 and 6 which had the same cast lol

• Yeah... I do too...

darkfoxTM posted: »

Points or not, I want that shit.

• Yeah I know I just wanted to too die my Skins input don't actually meet many people who watch it lol

Flog61 posted: »

Most people say the first 4 season s were better, but thats beside the point - i'm saying different seasons can have different characters :P

• I'd like to play as two or three of the characters from house Forrester. And pick up playing two or three characters from a House in the south. Perhaps a house loyal to the Lanisters.

• I would like a season 2 with the Forresters.

• *give not die lol autocorrect

Yeah I know I just wanted to too die my Skins input don't actually meet many people who watch it lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.