It is known Lord Glenmore is a coward but...

...what if he gets so angry at his son's death (and realizing the Boltons are not supporting the Whitehills anymore) and decides to help the Forresters against the Whitehills, considering he has nothing left to lose?

Then Lord Forrester would have 20 Glenmore soldiers + 20 Forrester men left (around that) + 3 pit fighters (That are the same as 30 Westerosi) + Beskha + Andros' sellsword army (maybe?) or Tom's boss men. Idk, that would be a lot of people to help them defende themselves.

What you guys think?

Comments

• I'm sure that if that were the case we would get more of his army considering that is only his elite guard.However,I don't think he will be taking a part in all this,I certainly hope he will though.

• he has nothing left to lose?

I wouldn't say that considering he still has an army and probably other sons that might die fighting the Whitehills.

• His heir was murdered, I mean, he can be a coward but he might finally show up in this last episode, since we only hear about him.

Miklaus posted: »

he has nothing left to lose? I wouldn't say that considering he still has an army and probably other sons that might die fighting the Whitehills.

• Arthur wasn't his eldest son, was he?

His heir was murdered, I mean, he can be a coward but he might finally show up in this last episode, since we only hear about him.

• I mean, Lady Elissa describes him as "no coward" in episode 2.

However, in episode 4 he is described by his children as a coward.

I don't really know.

His heir was murdered, I mean, he can be a coward but he might finally show up in this last episode, since we only hear about him.

• Elissa in episode 2: "Lord Glenmore is no coward."

Alt text

• edited July 2015

For some reason I now just imagine Ludd Whitehill doing the Dr Evil run whenever he leaves Ironrath.

Gryff is his Scotty just trying to be like him.

_DIO_ posted: »

Elissa in episode 2: "Lord Glenmore is no coward."

• I approve the Gryff-Scott connection xD

Saoralba131 posted: »

For some reason I now just imagine Ludd Whitehill doing the Dr Evil run whenever he leaves Ironrath. Gryff is his Scotty just trying to be like him.

• "Ryon will be coming home"

everything gets screwed up seconds later

Elissa in episode 2: "Lord Glenmore is no coward."

• Well as far as we know Arthur and Elaena are the only Glenmore children that were introduced, so we can only assume he is the eldest son and heir to Rillwater Crossing.

But in Episode 2 during Rodrik's meeting with Elaena he mentioned about the time they danced at her brother's nameday feast...Only thing is we don't for sure if that brother was Arthur or another brother of hers we don't know about.

Arthur wasn't his eldest son, was he?

• I always thought Gryff was his Mini Me. ;)

I approve the Gryff-Scott connection xD

• Maybe Arthur was the eldest but not the only son. Noble families in Westeros are usually very numerous to prevent case like this when the first born dies and a new heir is needed.

Well as far as we know Arthur and Elaena are the only Glenmore children that were introduced, so we can only assume he is the eldest son and

• Well, I'm pretty sure Elaena is still marrying Rodrik so I'd say he may still do something. Unless you left Rodrik, in which case there is no chance of any kind of help (at least not against the Whitehills.)

• Actually Elaena said in Episode 5 that Arthur was her younger or little brother meaning Arthurr was the youngest of the Glenmore children.

Miklaus posted: »

Maybe Arthur was the eldest but not the only son. Noble families in Westeros are usually very numerous to prevent case like this when the first born dies and a new heir is needed.

• I was talking about the male children, and btw Elaena might be the first born, that makes Arthur younger than her but still the eldest of the male sons.

TDF16 posted: »

Actually Elaena said in Episode 5 that Arthur was her younger or little brother meaning Arthurr was the youngest of the Glenmore children.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.