Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

like 2 - 3 weeks (after the Australian classification though, but it might be like last time when it was classified already before it was shown on the website)

kristi78968 posted: »

GUYS, HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE FOR AN EPISODE TO GET RELEASED ONCE NEW ZEALAND RATES IT?

• i meant if all episodes had been tagged with sexual content or it was something new, but i saw it myself and it seems episode 1, 2, and 3 were only rated as "R13 violence" and that was it. HMMMMMMMM... INTERESTING...

kristi78968 posted: »

Well, there was Handsome Jack who put his hand through Vaughn's...thing in episode 2 so no. XD

• This is the only one with sexual references as rated by New Zealand, however I think I saw sexual references on the Australian classification of episode 3.

Episode 2 had "content that may disturb", I'm guessing that was taking out Pollux's eye?

rhonu posted: »

is this the first episode to be said to have sexual references or have they all been rated like that?

• i need episode 4 like I need air

• I need episode 4 like I need Rhyiona

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i need episode 4 like I need air

• same thing? :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

I need episode 4 like I need Rhyiona

• yeah, it's very vague information because each one rates it according to their own criteria, so who knows x)

This is the only one with sexual references as rated by New Zealand, however I think I saw sexual references on the Australian classification of episode 3. Episode 2 had "content that may disturb", I'm guessing that was taking out Pollux's eye?

• edited July 2015

rhyiona is life

therefore rhyiona is air

therefore you need episode 4 like you need air

I need episode 4 like I need Rhyiona

• i want episode 4 asap but at the same time i don't want it to be rushed :( i hope it doesn't impact the quality of the episode!

• People are going to complain about everything in the episode because "episode 4 curse", calling it right now. :P

i want episode 4 asap but at the same time i don't want it to be rushed i hope it doesn't impact the quality of the episode!

• Ah, touché.

Kruzii posted: »

same thing? :P

• Touché to you too, sir.

rhyiona is life therefore rhyiona is air therefore you need episode 4 like you need air

• well, i'm not very fussy and i love this series too much, so they need to screw up reeeeal bad if they want to make me angry x)

episode 4 defense squad against the evil forces of hell

People are going to complain about everything in the episode because "episode 4 curse", calling it right now. :P

• I need episode 4 to cheer me up, after GoT and LiS. It's gonna be sad as well, isn't it? :(

i need episode 4 like I need air

• I doubt they'll screw up. I enjoyed every episode 4 from all games so I don't really agree with the complaints but you know people will find a way.

well, i'm not very fussy and i love this series too much, so they need to screw up reeeeal bad if they want to make me angry x) episode 4 defense squad against the evil forces of hell

• Welp, after the load of feels both of those gave I'm hoping TftB cheers us up with some comedy.

MichaelBP posted: »

I need episode 4 to cheer me up, after GoT and LiS. It's gonna be sad as well, isn't it?

• Everyone is waiting for Ep 4...

...and I'm just waiting here for @nohuhhuh to return.........

Alt text

Yay for New Zealand classification though.

• @Quiff and @nohuhhuh are both missing

Maybe they reunited.

this ship sails itself

buntingsir posted: »

Everyone is waiting for Ep 4... ...and I'm just waiting here for @nohuhhuh to return......... Yay for New Zealand classification though.

• I guess... she couldn't handle the remaining days until @Quiff 's return and just went after him. ;____;

@Quiff and @nohuhhuh are both missing Maybe they reunited. this ship sails itself

• At least this ship is sailing strong.

I guess... she couldn't handle the remaining days until @Quiff 's return and just went after him. ;____;

• Yes... at least they're both happy. ;____________;

At least this ship is sailing strong.

• After those two, I'm just expecting misery from Tales. :(

Welp, after the load of feels both of those gave I'm hoping TftB cheers us up with some comedy.

• I really hope not, we need a break from these feels. :(

After those two, I'm just expecting misery from Tales.

• I know. I just have a feeling that something bad will happen to Vaughn or Sasha Or both of them.

I really hope not, we need a break from these feels.

• pls no

I want the whole cast to be safe. ;-; Such a good group, don't waste it.

I know. I just have a feeling that something bad will happen to Vaughn or Sasha Or both of them.

• Telltale is evil man. Bet they are laughing at all of us right now. :'(

I hope that everyone in the group is alive by the end of the game.

pls no I want the whole cast to be safe. ;-; Such a good group, don't waste it.

• edited July 2015

So I leave for 3 hours and we get news on Episode 4 of TFTB?! :O

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! XD

I need it right now man! :'D

Oh and @nohuhhuh please come back to us :(

EDIT: She logged on about 7 hours ago :/

• Hopefully... Telltale enjoys our tears far too much.

Telltale is evil man. Bet they are laughing at all of us right now. I hope that everyone in the group is alive by the end of the game.

• where is she? :(

Everyone is waiting for Ep 4... ...and I'm just waiting here for @nohuhhuh to return......... Yay for New Zealand classification though.

• edited July 2015

I'm listening to 'Magic' by Coldplay and I'm thinking of Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: holy crap there's a spIDER IN MY BATHROOM AND I'M SITTING IN MY BATH AND I CAN'T LEAVE SAVE MEE.

EDIT 2: I have chucked a towel on it and it's moving about under it. I think I'm going to get my dog to deal with it. He usually squashes them to death. B)

• Our tears are Telltale's ambrosia.

Hopefully... Telltale enjoys our tears far too much.

• rude, telltale... too rude

Our tears are Telltale's ambrosia.

• You're screwed :P

I'm listening to 'Magic' by Coldplay and I'm thinking of Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) EDIT: holy crap there's a spIDER IN MY BATHROOM AND I'M SIT

• I don't know ;A;

I miss her so much.

where is she?

• Telltale is 2rude and 2cruel.

rude, telltale... too rude

• We all do...

Pats back sympathetically

I don't know ;A; I miss her so much.

• ;____________________________;

HazzatheMan posted: »

We all do... Pats back sympathetically

• I wonder if our tears taste that good that they wanna keep drinking them.

Telltale is 2rude and 2cruel.

• smash it

I'm listening to 'Magic' by Coldplay and I'm thinking of Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) EDIT: holy crap there's a spIDER IN MY BATHROOM AND I'M SIT

• me too... the thread isn't the same without her cute drawings ;;

I don't know ;A; I miss her so much.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.