Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Welcome back! I bet you're tired as hell! XD

The feel you get after spending 24 hours on a travel back home and sitting in your own room, looking at your big screen PC. I AM HOME!!!

• They must be delicious. They've been hitting their fans right in the feels for the last few years.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I wonder if our tears taste that good that they wanna keep drinking them.

• Wow, that is really quick! I don't think I can type one post in 120secs, hehe.

Also, I'm on a big pic, woo! Semi-famous! :D

well excuse me

• Aww, they're so cute! I love it when they're a little awkward in their affections. <3

It is here, and I'm sorry about this. "Look, we were only walking down the road when it happened. How could I know he was going to steal

• RIP us

killed by telltale

MichaelBP posted: »

They must be delicious. They've been hitting their fans right in the feels for the last few years.

• Ooh, a witch. Can you conjure some Rhyiona for ep4? :D

And welcome! :)

TheWitch posted: »

Greetings, humans. I'm new to the area I wish to join and share my power with you all.

• Don't worry, I'm sure they'll resurrect us. After all, they need our tears to gain immortality.

RIP us killed by telltale

• The logic is undeniable! :o

The Wolf Among Us is made by Telltale. You know what else is made by Telltale, that's right Tales from the Borderlands. Bigby is the p

• maybe she's on mobile, in my phone i can read the thread but i can't comment. :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

So I leave for 3 hours and we get news on Episode 4 of TFTB?! :O OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! XD I need it right now man! :'D Oh and @nohuhhuh please come back to us EDIT: She logged on about 7 hours ago

• So we're in an eternity of suffering.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll resurrect us. After all, they need our tears to gain immortality.

• Maybe :/

This is why I never use the forum on my mobile...

rhonu posted: »

maybe she's on mobile, in my phone i can read the thread but i can't comment.

• Alt text

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll resurrect us. After all, they need our tears to gain immortality.

• You would know about smashing spiders. Wouldn't you Wolf!

smash it

• @Pipas can confirm

Alt text

You would know about smashing spiders. Wouldn't you Wolf!

• ErykaEryka Banned

Eat it

smash it

• What if the spider just wanted to ship Rhyiona with you! ;-;

@Pipas can confirm

• I guess she's out of town or something and doesn't have a decent Internet connection, so she doesn't comment here. This thread has a really really really hard time loading on a phone (speaking from my own experience...).

So I leave for 3 hours and we get news on Episode 4 of TFTB?! :O OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! XD I need it right now man! :'D Oh and @nohuhhuh please come back to us EDIT: She logged on about 7 hours ago

• um EW

Eryka posted: »

Eat it

• Yep, they'll force us to watch characters we grow to care about die,over and over again. :(

So we're in an eternity of suffering.

• Lies.

Spiders aren't capable of such good taste.

What if the spider just wanted to ship Rhyiona with you! ;-;

• Maybe...

Yeah I also know how bad this thread can be on a mobile :P

buntingsir posted: »

I guess she's out of town or something and doesn't have a decent Internet connection, so she doesn't comment here. This thread has a really really really hard time loading on a phone (speaking from my own experience...).

• Telltale is illuminati confirmed?

• They are a delicacy in some countries :)

Apparently they are crunchy and somewhat gooey to eat...

um EW

• And know we'll never know because you never gave the poor thing a chance! ;-;

Lies. Spiders aren't capable of such good taste.

• unacceptable

Yep, they'll force us to watch characters we grow to care about die,over and over again.

• Beautiful! I love the colour choices. <3 Earthy Fiona and techie Rhys.

I already did a Rhysha version of this so i made a Rhyiona version cause it looked good Made with SFM/Photoshop Profile pics, haven't tested them so yeah Picture 1 Picture 2

• One time there was a spider in my bathroom so I waited for it to get into the tub, then I poured shampoo all over it and it fucked itself all up so then i took the shower head and put at the maximum stream of water and washed it's ass all the way down

we dont play no games with those spiders

(it was one of the small ones btw)

I'm listening to 'Magic' by Coldplay and I'm thinking of Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) EDIT: holy crap there's a spIDER IN MY BATHROOM AND I'M SIT

• My dad eats the ones he finds around the house.

They are a delicacy in some countries Apparently they are crunchy and somewhat gooey to eat...

• I did the exact same thing... sort of.

It was a big spider (big by England standards at least, maybe the size of the palm of my hand) so I LAYERED it in shampoo and just left it there all night >:D

My Mum had a nice surprise in the morning!!! XD

Green613 posted: »

One time there was a spider in my bathroom so I waited for it to get into the tub, then I poured shampoo all over it and it fucked itself al

• pls no

I don't need this mental image...

They are a delicacy in some countries Apparently they are crunchy and somewhat gooey to eat...

• Holy sheet! My mind can't even comprehend that it might be so soon! Oh myyyyyyyy! :D

kristi78968 posted: »

GUYS, HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE FOR AN EPISODE TO GET RELEASED ONCE NEW ZEALAND RATES IT?

• What dafuq?!

Where do you live?! :O

Dude...

My dad eats the ones he finds around the house.

• maybe the size of the palm of my hand

holy FUCK I've never seen a spider that big thank god lmao

I did the exact same thing... sort of. It was a big spider (big by England standards at least, maybe the size of the palm of my hand) so

• would you give a chance to a spider in your bed?! >:(

And know we'll never know because you never gave the poor thing a chance! ;-;

• edited July 2015

Alt text

pls no I don't need this mental image...

• i agree, this is unacceptable.

Alt text

We deserve a better fate than this.

unacceptable

• I never go on this thread on my phone. It can't load gifs or pictures. ):

buntingsir posted: »

I guess she's out of town or something and doesn't have a decent Internet connection, so she doesn't comment here. This thread has a really really really hard time loading on a phone (speaking from my own experience...).

• Leg span was the size of my palm :P

I get a lot of those where I live cuz it's very close to the countryside, and I live nearby to some farms as well...

Green613 posted: »

maybe the size of the palm of my hand holy FUCK I've never seen a spider that big thank god lmao

• Alt text

(This scares the absolute shit out of me as well!)

pls no I don't need this mental image...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.