Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That's still pretty big though :P

To be fair though

I hate all spiders

They can all go burn pls

HazzatheMan posted: »

Leg span was the size of my palm :P I get a lot of those where I live cuz it's very close to the countryside, and I live nearby to some farms as well...

• I smash spiders with my bare hands and then I cry in disgust.

I'm listening to 'Magic' by Coldplay and I'm thinking of Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) EDIT: holy crap there's a spIDER IN MY BATHROOM AND I'M SIT

• He had a mother! A father! His wife and three kids! And you just killed the poor fellow without even getting to know him!

So yes. I would have just brushed him off and let him return happily to his family. Can you say the same Wolf? >:(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

would you give a chance to a spider in your bed?! >:(

• hazza why

(This scares the absolute shit out of me as well!)

• Yeah, in Scotland (southern parts) we get those spiders often. Or the ones with tiny bodies and spindly legs. I hate them. :P

Leg span was the size of my palm :P I get a lot of those where I live cuz it's very close to the countryside, and I live nearby to some farms as well...

• edited July 2015

I'm the same way, spiders just creep me out, and the bigger they are, the more scared of them I get :(

There was one about the same size on the ceiling just above my bed (I sleep in a bunk bed, the bottom bunk is a sofa) and the ceiling is about 2-3 feet away from my mattress... I didn't even go near the fucking thing, I had to wake my Dad up to get rid of it :P

Green613 posted: »

That's still pretty big though :P To be fair though I hate all spiders They can all go burn pls

• Florida. I think he does it to freak us out, but he still eats them!

What dafuq?! Where do you live?! :O Dude...

• Holy sheet! boss music plays D:

I'm listening to 'Magic' by Coldplay and I'm thinking of Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) EDIT: holy crap there's a spIDER IN MY BATHROOM AND I'M SIT

• it's okay, his whole family will join him in spider paradise if I find them

He had a mother! A father! His wife and three kids! And you just killed the poor fellow without even getting to know him! So yes. I would have just brushed him off and let him return happily to his family. Can you say the same Wolf? >:(

• Kenny was from Florida :P

That's still creepy...

Florida. I think he does it to freak us out, but he still eats them!

• Sorry man

hazza why

• Ahh so you hail from Scotland? :D

Those spindly ones you describe don't scare me at all :P It's the big ones with black hair that cause me to freeze in fear :'(

Yeah, in Scotland (southern parts) we get those spiders often. Or the ones with tiny bodies and spindly legs. I hate them. :P

• I only do that if I'm right next to a shower or tap :P

I smash spiders with my bare hands and then I cry in disgust.

• Lol, for some reason the Ganon boss music from Zelda: Ocarina of Time just started playing in my head! XP

HeartOfGold posted: »

Holy sheet! boss music plays

• I hate those things. >.< I was sat on the floor watching TV and one just ran straight at me. Appeared out of nowhere! I screamed out of shock, and my dad came to rescue me. :o

• Similar thing happened to me. I was just watching TV, and my Dad see's it out of the corner of his eye and goes "Christ, that's a big one!"

I instinctively lifted my legs onto the sofa, and he got rid of it :P

HeartOfGold posted: »

I hate those things. >.< I was sat on the floor watching TV and one just ran straight at me. Appeared out of nowhere! I screamed out of shock, and my dad came to rescue me.

• Wait a minute....

Alt text

Oh shit...

Alt text

Alt text

• edited July 2015

For me the worst kind of spiders are the ones with the gigantic thin and long legs.

KILL ALL OF THEM

EXTERMINATE

MAKE THEM EXTINCT

• That's what I was getting at dude :P

MichaelBP posted: »

Wait a minute.... Oh shit...

• edited July 2015

wow, there are no spiders here... but there are ducks. once a duck got inside my house somehow:

Alt text

• Alt text

These are the ones I tend to get around my place.

For me the worst kind of spiders are the ones with the gigantic thin and long legs. KILL ALL OF THEM EXTERMINATE MAKE THEM EXTINCT

• I would take a duck invasion over a single spider.

rhonu posted: »

wow, there are no spiders here... but there are ducks. once a duck got inside my house somehow:

• UGH STOP FUCKING POSTING SPIDERS THEY'RE SHOWING UP IN MY FEED YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT

• Ah what the fuck is that!?

Alt text

(This scares the absolute shit out of me as well!)

• Alt text

WHY

YOU STOP THAT

• Here is the motherload!!

Alt text

• That's... different :P

• DID SHE JUST KISS THAT SATAN SPAWN???

WHY

• Lived here my whole life. :)

This one time when I was staying at my parent's house, I went into the attic and found a hairy one sitting on my old play station. I ran outside of the house screaming. :(

Ahh so you hail from Scotland? Those spindly ones you describe don't scare me at all :P It's the big ones with black hair that cause me to freeze in fear

• I don't know!

MichaelBP posted: »

Ah what the fuck is that!?

• You are truly evil, you know that Wolf?

it's okay, his whole family will join him in spider paradise if I find them

• guis, stop with da spidrs.

• Cool :D

Oh man, no spider touches my game consoles and lives >:(

Lived here my whole life. This one time when I was staying at my parent's house, I went into the attic and found a hairy one sitting on my old play station. I ran outside of the house screaming.

• That was the first thing I thought when I met Kenny. I was like, "Were bros now."

Kenny was from Florida :P That's still creepy...

• The fuck? How'd you get it out? Or is he still bunking there?

• What!? No! What happened to Opal?

Green613 posted: »

UGH STOP FUCKING POSTING SPIDERS THEY'RE SHOWING UP IN MY FEED YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO RESPECT

• Alt text

SO WHAT

DID SHE JUST KISS THAT SATAN SPAWN???

• Yeah, I'm aware. <3

You are truly evil, you know that Wolf?

• HOW CAN SOMEONE KISS A SPIDER

SO WHAT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.