Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's fucking disgusting, just looking at it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkAQ7fQjKjk

HazzatheMan posted: »

I don't know!

• edited July 2015

@Quiff is that you?

rhonu posted: »

wow, there are no spiders here... but there are ducks. once a duck got inside my house somehow:

• well, there are cockroaches too here, a lot of them, there are so many i grew up used to them and when i see one i just go "meh, okay, you're there". i don't even kill them, because i find them ugly alive, but uglier dead... :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I would take a duck invasion over a single spider.

• edited July 2015

I can't believe there's anyone out there who genuinely enjoys the company of a spider.

H O W

EDIT: Well, on the bright side... the spider talk revived the thread.

• I agree with Poogs, it's enough pls ;-;

Poogers555 posted: »

guis, stop with da spidrs.

• oh god

that's even worse than a spider

fucking bugs...

well, there are cockroaches too here, a lot of them, there are so many i grew up used to them and when i see one i just go "meh, okay, you're there". i don't even kill them, because i find them ugly alive, but uglier dead... :P

• MAYBE BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW THEM! >:(

HOW CAN SOMEONE KISS A SPIDER

• And here I though Ubisoft was the illuminati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0mFALKR7ZM

Maybe all game developers and publishers are the illuminati. O_O

That's what I was getting at dude :P

• NO

MAYBE BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW THEM! >:(

• well, i live nearby a farm too in a lil village, so these things happen... next it'll be a cow x)

That's... different :P

• Kill it before it lays eggs!

wow, there are no spiders here... but there are ducks. once a duck got inside my house somehow:

• guys, episode 4 sexual references? awkward scene confriemd by voice actors? you thinking what im thinking!?

• I hereby dedicate this post to... George the spider, who Wolf so cruelly killed because he was afraid of the unknown.

RIP George.

Yeah, I'm aware.

• I'm sorry, Green.

Alt text

For me the worst kind of spiders are the ones with the gigantic thin and long legs. KILL ALL OF THEM EXTERMINATE MAKE THEM EXTINCT

• we had to call a neighbor to get it out, ducks are faster than i thought...

A_Great_Guy posted: »

The fuck? How'd you get it out? Or is he still bunking there?

• One day the thread is eerily silenced...

The other day there're all these conversations about freaking fruking spiders for god's sake stahppeoplethey'resoterryfyingstoppostingallthesestuffdon'tevenmentionthemeverpls

I can't believe there's anyone out there who genuinely enjoys the company of a spider. H O W EDIT: Well, on the bright side... the spider talk revived the thread.

• ITS CALLED FRIENDSHIP! SOMETHING YOU WOULD KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. >:(

NO

• ErykaEryka Banned

Rhyiona best scene?

RhysSock posted: »

guys, episode 4 sexual references? awkward scene confriemd by voice actors? you thinking what im thinking!?

• EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!?!

ITS CALLED FRIENDSHIP! SOMETHING YOU WOULD KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. >:(

• it's SO NASTY LOOK AT IT

I'm sorry, Green.

• rot in hell George

I hereby dedicate this post to... George the spider, who Wolf so cruelly killed because he was afraid of the unknown. RIP George.

• Oh I think I know what you're thinking of. ;)

Alt text

guys, episode 4 sexual references? awkward scene confriemd by voice actors? you thinking what im thinking!?

• Maaaaybe

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Looks like one of these god forsaken monsters (spiders) got a hold of this brave soul as she typed her comment. May she rest in peace.

buntingsir posted: »

One day the thread is eerily silenced... The other day there're all these conversations about freaking fruking spiders for god's sake stahppeoplethey'resoterryfyingstoppostingallthesestuffdon'tevenmentionthemeverpls

• everyone's mutual hate for these beings on the rhyiona thread is a beautiful thing to see though

One day the thread is eerily silenced... The other day there're all these conversations about freaking fruking spiders for god's sake stahppeoplethey'resoterryfyingstoppostingallthesestuffdon'tevenmentionthemeverpls

• Spiders are evil demons from the underworld.

For me the worst kind of spiders are the ones with the gigantic thin and long legs. KILL ALL OF THEM EXTERMINATE MAKE THEM EXTINCT

• Alt text

• We should keep posting spiders it makes the thread very spicy ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

• yes

yes they are

Spiders are evil demons from the underworld.

• Those crooked evil beasts will never get me.

I am "she" by the way ;3

Looks like one of these god forsaken monsters (spiders) got a hold of this brave soul as she typed her comment. May she rest in peace.

• I think we shouldnt post spiders because spiders.

Oh yeah, and because spiders.

Jaesong1 posted: »

We should keep posting spiders it makes the thread very spicy ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

• Now you got me wondering if you taped it. That sounds like comedy gold right there. Though it was probably a hassle for you.

we had to call a neighbor to get it out, ducks are faster than i thought...

• YOU HEARD ME.

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!?!

• Spiders scare me, and when a fly, yes a fly came in my house and buzzed around me I screamed so loud that my dad got mad. Then I started crying afterwards. So yea, I hate any kind of bug. But I do like butterflies though.

• he's climbin in yo windows

snatchin yo people up

it's SO NASTY LOOK AT IT

• Yea, they are going to give me nightmares.

Poogers555 posted: »

guis, stop with da spidrs.

• edited July 2015

Ah, my apologies miss. Fixed it

It does my heart good to hear those foul creatures will never get the best of you.

Those crooked evil beasts will never get me. I am "she" by the way ;3

• disgusting little bastard ;-;

he's climbin in yo windows snatchin yo people up

• not at all, it was funny and surreal more than anything... the whole neighbourhood suddenly got involved and i had a lot of people in my house trying to catch the duck. i didn't tape it, but i took a few pictures!

Now you got me wondering if you taped it. That sounds like comedy gold right there. Though it was probably a hassle for you.

• I'm sorry for spooking you. What have I started?

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.