Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• WTF

YOU HEARD ME.

• jaesong finds spiders sexy confirmed

Jaesong1 posted: »

We should keep posting spiders it makes the thread very spicy ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

• I don't mind flies. I hate butterflies and moths, however. I don't know why, but they creep me out.

Spiders scare me, and when a fly, yes a fly came in my house and buzzed around me I screamed so loud that my dad got mad. Then I started crying afterwards. So yea, I hate any kind of bug. But I do like butterflies though.

• if only i had known this forum when it happened... x)

buntingsir posted: »

@Quiff is that you?

• That actually, honestly sounds like good times.

rhonu posted: »

not at all, it was funny and surreal more than anything... the whole neighbourhood suddenly got involved and i had a lot of people in my house trying to catch the duck. i didn't tape it, but i took a few pictures!

• they gon bring sexy back

RhysSock posted: »

guys, episode 4 sexual references? awkward scene confriemd by voice actors? you thinking what im thinking!?

• It's okay, at least we're all feeling this hate for those creepy devilish blasphemers together. Well... most of us.

I'm sorry for spooking you. What have I started?

• I'm so so sorry everyone!!

I was visiting my grandparents in the countryside and Internet was sooo SHITTY there.. ;---; But now I'm here! I'm so glad to be back!

Also, hug me @buntingsir !!!!

Alt text

Alt text

• You're making me cry Wolf. ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

rot in hell George

• Please don't. A spider ate my baby and now I can't stand to look at them.

We should keep posting spiders it makes the thread very spicy ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

• I'm sort of okay with bugs,except when they start flying..

but I'm really scared of house geckos.There's one time I saw it drowning in the bucket in the bathroom when I was showering and I totally freaked out and cried.My mum saved it later and put it out near the plants. and another time I was doing laundry and there was this gecko on one of the clothes looking at me and I didn't do the laundry after that.

Spiders scare me, and when a fly, yes a fly came in my house and buzzed around me I screamed so loud that my dad got mad. Then I started crying afterwards. So yea, I hate any kind of bug. But I do like butterflies though.

• why would anyone cry for George.

You're making me cry Wolf. ;-;

• how can a spider be a pet anyway, they're so boring wtf

I can't believe there's anyone out there who genuinely enjoys the company of a spider. H O W EDIT: Well, on the bright side... the spider talk revived the thread.

• edited July 2015

Psshh don't lie, you spent some time with @Quiff. B)

(Welcome back! :D)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm so so sorry everyone!! I was visiting my grandparents in the countryside and Internet was sooo SHITTY there.. ;---; But now I'm here! I'm so glad to be back! Also, hug me @buntingsir !!!!

• OMG OMG OMG ;____;

You're back! This is the happiest day of my life! I missed you so much, I won't let go of you ever ;A; I was so worried!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Did you have a great time at your grandparents' though? :D

I'm so so sorry everyone!! I was visiting my grandparents in the countryside and Internet was sooo SHITTY there.. ;---; But now I'm here! I'm so glad to be back! Also, hug me @buntingsir !!!!

• Well, turtles are kinda boring and I love mine. :P But spiders are nasty and turtles aren't, so...

how can a spider be a pet anyway, they're so boring wtf

• No no not sexy, spicy ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

jaesong finds spiders sexy confirmed

• aww you have a turtle! my best friend from childhood had one and i didn't find it boring at all <3

Well, turtles are kinda boring and I love mine. :P But spiders are nasty and turtles aren't, so...

• YOU NEVER TOOK THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW GEORGE!!!

WTF

• FUCK GEORGE

YOU NEVER TOOK THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW GEORGE!!!

• edited July 2015

Oh I wish I could visist him in Japan Wolf.. :D :D

Thanks a lot!

(I was able to read the comments but my stupid phone didn't let me to comment!! >:()

Psshh don't lie, you spent some time with @Quiff. (Welcome back! )

• Turtles bite sometimes. :P Mine don't, luckily, but reptile pets usually don't do much. :P

aww you have a turtle! my best friend from childhood had one and i didn't find it boring at all

• close enough... :^)

No no not sexy, spicy ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

• I feel you sister q.q our dream team feels incomplete without her

Alt text

Everyone is waiting for Ep 4... ...and I'm just waiting here for @nohuhhuh to return......... Yay for New Zealand classification though.

• Because he was innocent! ;-;

why would anyone cry for George.

• You could convince him to cosplay Sasuke :^)

(At least you're here now. :D)

Oh I wish I could visist him in Japan Wolf.. Thanks a lot! (I was able to read the comments but my stupid phone didn't let me to comment!! >:()

• He was a loser.

Because he was innocent! ;-;

• Oh god I missed you too! ;A; I didn't mean to worry you!!

I had a great time, but GOOD INTERNET ACCESS would have been nice..

OMG OMG OMG ;____; You're back! This is the happiest day of my life! I missed you so much, I won't let go of you ever ;A; I was so worried! Did you have a great time at your grandparents' though?

• Aw lucky, I use to have one that was pretty vicious. Little punk would always try to bite me. I ended up having to give it to my aunt since they don't allow pets in my apartment ;-;

Turtles bite sometimes. :P Mine don't, luckily, but reptile pets usually don't do much. :P

• @Quiff I demant you to cosplay Sasuke!

There, are you happy? :D

You could convince him to cosplay Sasuke :^) (At least you're here now. )

• ErykaEryka Banned

Some of you guys are afraid of spiders. Amateurs!
    https://youtu.be/pxjexuwzT5M

• Really? Not even a turtle? They don't really disturb anyone... no noise or anything. :/

I can actually pet mine and everything... must suck having to be careful touching them.

A_Great_Guy posted: »

Aw lucky, I use to have one that was pretty vicious. Little punk would always try to bite me. I ended up having to give it to my aunt since they don't allow pets in my apartment ;-;

• aww i'm glad it was what i said! i was worried <333 i'm so happy you're back, we missed you!!

• It's okay, you're finally back and that's what matters! Ah, I'm so happy! ;__;

Alt text

And you had a great time, that's wonderful!

Oh god I missed you too! ;A; I didn't mean to worry you!! I had a great time, but GOOD INTERNET ACCESS would have been nice..

• edited July 2015

Welcome back Hanna!

Missed you!

Alt text

• Yes! He already accepted Sasuke like a good buddy so now this is the next logical step. :^)

@Quiff I demant you to cosplay Sasuke! There, are you happy?

• WELL F-F... F-FU... I CANT DO IT! I CANT CUSS YOU OUT WOLF! WERE TOO CLOSE OF FRIENDS! ;-;

FUCK GEORGE

• lmao I watch this guy's videos sometimes

Eryka posted: »

Some of you guys are afraid of spiders. Amateurs! https://youtu.be/pxjexuwzT5M

• Apologies accepted. You're truly a great guy. ^_^

A_Great_Guy posted: »

Ah, my apologies miss. Fixed it It does my heart good to hear those foul creatures will never get the best of you.

• I'M SORRY LET'S FORGET THIS ;-;

Alt text

WELL F-F... F-FU... I CANT DO IT! I CANT CUSS YOU OUT WOLF! WERE TOO CLOSE OF FRIENDS! ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.