Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I think about this..

rhonu posted: »

what if rhys ends up with yvette and telltale breaks the heart of all rhyionas, rhyshas, rhyaughns and rhacks at once

• Nononono..just no..

(I've been thinking about this too ;A;)

what if rhys ends up with yvette and telltale breaks the heart of all rhyionas, rhyshas, rhyaughns and rhacks at once

• Alt text

We're just on lemon and herb! Lets get to a cheeky extra hot level of spicy lads ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º

Eryka posted: »

I have more than 100 videos like this! 2Spicy4You

• (George's children are coming for you by the way.)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hug!

• Me and my friends were pretending to be pokemons. :P It was fun.

buntingsir posted: »

I was pretending to be Velma from Scooby Doo and Luna from Sailor Moon when I was in kindergarten. Good times.

• I might... nostalgia. ;-;

Kimmy-klu posted: »

You should watch it I think its the last movie for CCS

• They would have come by now. B)

(George's children are coming for you by the way.)

• ErykaEryka Banned

https://youtu.be/6T_kIiA9HMA

• Lmao! XD

well, i live nearby a farm too in a lil village, so these things happen... next it'll be a cow x)

• it seems all the ships i've ever shipped are jinxed ;; i want to get my hopes up with rhyiona, but i'm too afraid it won't happen, as like 99.9% of my pairings are ignored by canon... but i'm so emotionally attached to it already, i think i won't be able to avoid being sad about it. :(

Please don't jinx it. ;-;

• ErykaEryka Banned

https://youtu.be/AsmKEtGqIas

• Just have some faith, don't give up while it's not time to give up. :)

it seems all the ships i've ever shipped are jinxed ;; i want to get my hopes up with rhyiona, but i'm too afraid it won't happen, as like 9

• Oh I watched pokemons too when I was little, but never pretended to be anyone, because I was the only one who watched the show among my friends.

Everyone loved Sailor Moon though. We even got boys to play along :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Me and my friends were pretending to be pokemons. :P It was fun.

• ErykaEryka Banned

You know whats extra hot? The Deep Web! (That's a WebSite that you should never go on because you're gonna be on the FBI's list)

Jaesong1 posted: »

We're just on lemon and herb! Lets get to a cheeky extra hot level of spicy lads ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º

• A comic is coming...

Alt text

• Aw, that's so cute! In primary school I pretended to be characters from TV shows, like from "Friends" or "Sabrina, the teenage witch" :D

I pretended to be bubbles when I was in kindergarten and Clover during primary school. (..what is up with me and blonde characters) LMAO

• Alt text

A comic is coming...

• HYPEZZZZ

Alt text

A comic is coming...

• So excited!!!

A comic is coming...

• Welp I didn't like anything "girly" back then and pokemon was such a huge thing in Finland. Everybody knew the show. :D

Sailor moon...I never watched it :P But one of my friends did and he absolutely loved the show when he was a kid so I can totally understant why it's so nostalgic..

buntingsir posted: »

Oh I watched pokemons too when I was little, but never pretended to be anyone, because I was the only one who watched the show among my friends. Everyone loved Sailor Moon though. We even got boys to play along

• The Deep Web is proof that some people never deserve a second chance at life...

You know whats extra hot? The Deep Web! (That's a WebSite that you should never go on because you're gonna be on the FBI's list)

• @nohuhhuh

YOU'RE BACK!!! XD

Runs for a bear hug

• i don't want to think that telltale writers are the ship-hating type tho... ;;

I think about this..

• NO, what about... rhys/me

What about Loader-Rhys? And Gorhys? But the most important! Rhauckashiona-botorthys?

• I was away but it didn't stop me to draw more Rhyiona :)

• All it takes is a few spider posts for the whole group to come together as one in a mutual hate for these awful beings and thus reviving the thread.

Truly inspiring.

• JAAY! hugs back

(I felt so bad when you speculated why I wasn't here! I wanted to exlain so badly!)

HazzatheMan posted: »

@nohuhhuh YOU'RE BACK!!! XD Runs for a bear hug

• ErykaEryka Banned

Good definition of the Deep Web! I hope that the people who goes on does WebSite will get caught!

HazzatheMan posted: »

The Deep Web is proof that some people never deserve a second chance at life...

• Now that's true dedication!

I was away but it didn't stop me to draw more Rhyiona

• Hmm..this is a good thing to know..

(googles some spider pictures for a rainy day)

All it takes is a few spider posts for the whole group to come together as one in a mutual hate for these awful beings and thus reviving the thread. Truly inspiring.

• Just wait. Just you wait... >:)

They would have come by now.

• Red eared, I knew they could get snappy if you pestered them, especially while eating, but honestly, as mucb as i hate to admit it, I feel like I did something wrong and he developed the behavior as a result.

That sounds incredibly stupid. How are any of those going to bother a neighbour or something? It is what it is but it's completely ridiculou

• Green's gonna have to suffer for the sake of the thread. :^)

Hmm..this is a good thing to know.. (googles some spider pictures for a rainy day)

• It is nostalgic, but I loved Pokemons way more than Sailor Moon though :D

I always loved those kind of 'going on a great adventure' types of stories. And it was probably my inner hipster's influence too, haha. I loved it, because not many people around me felt the same way.

Welp I didn't like anything "girly" back then and pokemon was such a huge thing in Finland. Everybody knew the show. Sailor moon...I nev

• ErykaEryka Banned

But I like spiders! It's like the BlobFish! Only 1 person out of 1 Billions like them!Alt text

All it takes is a few spider posts for the whole group to come together as one in a mutual hate for these awful beings and thus reviving the thread. Truly inspiring.

• that's the bad thing about having to wait, i guess we end up thinking too much! :((

Nononono..just no.. (I've been thinking about this too ;A;)

• Perhaps... but rest assured that they do that sometimes. I own yellow bellied sliders which are a lot more tame so that might explain why they're so sweet compared to yours.

A_Great_Guy posted: »

Red eared, I knew they could get snappy if you pestered them, especially while eating, but honestly, as mucb as i hate to admit it, I feel like I did something wrong and he developed the behavior as a result.

• this is adorable aw, i've missed it so much. i love how you didn't stop drawing even if you were away <3

A comic is coming...

• blobfishes don't get into houses uninvited tho

But I like spiders! It's like the BlobFish! Only 1 person out of 1 Billions like them!

• DID SOMEONE SAY SPODEERZ?

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.