Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

Tales from the Borderlands: Episode 4 - Escape Plan Bravo

R13 Violence and sexual references.

I hope it will be Rhyiona, cuz if it will be Rhysha it will blast my ass and TTG look at this like

Alt text

It's already possible to panic?

• lmao that's what all of us do tho B)

Eryka posted: »

Play games, watching videos and goes on the treat all day.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Do you prefer this?
    Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Guys I'm actually serious now, stop posting spiders.

• Naaaaah, Troy Baker and Laura Bailey already said they did a really awkward scene together. Soooooo, heres hoping!

Either way, I guess we getting something Rhyiona

Houpps posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands: Episode 4 - Escape Plan Bravo R13 Violence and sexual references. I hope it will be Rhyiona, cuz if it will be Rhysha it will blast my ass and TTG look at this like It's already possible to panic?

• This guy has the coolest voice ever :P He is hilarious sometimes...

Plus that last quote for Number 9 "The Skin-taker will come after you and ban you from his DeviantArt!" LMFAO!!! XD

https://youtu.be/-SnVKcQdX6M

• Rhys in episode 4 be like

Alt text

Tales from the Borderlands: Episode 4 - Escape Plan Bravo R13 Violence and sexual references. I hope it will be Rhyiona, cuz if it will be Rhysha it will blast my ass and TTG look at this like It's already possible to panic?

• ErykaEryka Banned

If it's Rhysha "stuff" in the next episode than I will kidnapped some TFTB writters.

• Why so many pets? Does your family just love animals?? :D

I'm not poking fun or anger btw, I'm just really curious :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Two turtles, seven dogs and two cats. Thinking of trying to get a parrot too.

• I hope! But if Rhysha... Guys, maybe we will create our own game with Rhyiona, Gortys and Hologram Jack? XD

Poogers555 posted: »

Naaaaah, Troy Baker and Laura Bailey already said they did a really awkward scene together. Soooooo, heres hoping! Either way, I guess we getting something Rhyiona

• Since this thread likes spooky stuff, try THIS on for size:

2MUCH4ME

• Checkmate.

damn IT

• We all do, yes! Animals are better company than people, to be honest. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Why so many pets? Does your family just love animals?? I'm not poking fun or anger btw, I'm just really curious :P

• You can find some 'good' content on there like declassified Military documents, and of course there is the Silk Road for easy drugs :P

But the rest of it is just torture and gore for lonely creeps who need new stuff to get off on...

I've never gone on it too! It's an horrible WebSite and only the worst weirdos goes on it!

• That they do

Alt text

(Suddenly I feel the urge to rewatch some old Pokemon movies :D)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I agree so much. Plus pokemons are too adorable. Most of them have really creative designs.. :P

• Fair enough on loving animals! XD

But people can be good company :I

We all do, yes! Animals are better company than people, to be honest.

• her licking the hammer is still spookier than the rest of the video

Since this thread likes spooky stuff, try THIS on for size: 2MUCH4ME

• You're not alone XD

If it's Rhysha "stuff" in the next episode than I will kidnapped some TFTB writters.

• 2spooky4me

• Telltale wont disappoint a huge part of the community would they. heh, heh. Right, telltale? rightguys...

I hope! But if Rhysha... Guys, maybe we will create our own game with Rhyiona, Gortys and Hologram Jack? XD

• Depends, Hazza. Some people are just toxic sometimes.

Speaking from experience.

Fair enough on loving animals! XD But people can be good company :I

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

I watched all of it. My ears, my eyes and my brain are bleeding so much. Thanks Poultry.

• I have a friend who's crazy about spiders... I never could get her.

I once drowned a spider in the shower by turning the shower head on it and keeping it there until the spider slid down the wall. It took a surprisingly large amount of time. I felt like a murderer after that :(

All it takes is a few spider posts for the whole group to come together as one in a mutual hate for these awful beings and thus reviving the thread. Truly inspiring.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Yay! A group activity! Can I stalked on one of them!? Please!?

You're not alone XD

• RHYIONA RHYIONA RHYIONA RHYIONA RHYIONA

[crosses fingers so hard they fuse into one finger]

• I mean I don't get panic attacks , but seeing pictures and stuff makes me cringe really hard and really grosses me out. So again, to the others, let's not go about that again, please and thank you.

rhonu posted: »

yea, i know people who can have panic attacks just by looking at spiders so please obey our ruler

• Nearly died of dehydration because I was too lazy to pick up the glass of water one meter away from me :P

What's the laziest thing you guys have ever done? Curious since I'm lazy as hell. :P

• okay Google, how to stop yelling and crying?

• It was for the good of humanity, Joey. You did good.

JumpyJoey posted: »

I have a friend who's crazy about spiders... I never could get her. I once drowned a spider in the shower by turning the shower head on i

• First of all...

Loaster Bot 4lyf

Secondly, I vote 1 because a special somebody is waiting on Pandora. :)

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• lmao vaughn in that last panel, this is too cute <3

i choose 2!!

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• Talk to father.

Also, who wouldnt lose an arm for a toaster!?

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• ErykaEryka Banned

Leave Helios?

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• TOASTY?! SHE'S HERE?! I'M FREAKING OUT.

This is too cute, little Rhys is adorable. ;-;

I vote 2. <3

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• No problem ^^

Yay! A group activity! Can I stalked on one of them!? Please!?

• WOW you win this one... I don't think I've ever reached that point HAHA

JumpyJoey posted: »

Nearly died of dehydration because I was too lazy to pick up the glass of water one meter away from me :P

• /crossed all limbs/

rhonu posted: »

RHYIONA RHYIONA RHYIONA RHYIONA RHYIONA [crosses fingers so hard they fuse into one finger]

• ErykaEryka Banned

Yay! All my favorite stuff! (I hope you understant that I'm completely lying cauz' it's all horrible/illegal stuff there)

You can find some 'good' content on there like declassified Military documents, and of course there is the Silk Road for easy drugs :P But the rest of it is just torture and gore for lonely creeps who need new stuff to get off on...

• Leave Helios! Although I wouldn't mind seeing more of his father's thoughts on the social convention... still, leaving Helios, just because where would he go?

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• ps: i'm glad i have this dumb joke with myself that i'm rhys' mom because according to @nohuhhuh his dad is fine af........ fuckin score

Sign in to comment in this discussion.