Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yasss I'm the laziest! Take that, parents who said I was too lazy! Ha! It's a good thing! I won!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WOW you win this one... I don't think I've ever reached that point HAHA

• You guys getting nervous? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Holy hell, this is so amazing. Every panel looks gorgeous!

Alt text

This story is so engaging, wow! Rhys' dad looks sinisterly classy. Toasty is so cute, I wonder what would've happened If Loader Bot saw her ;3

Vaughn is adorable, a true bro, I want to pinch his cheeks, oh my god

Almost forgot: I vote 2! Because I want to see his dad one more time for sure.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• ErykaEryka Banned

So much fun with my Rhyiona Friends! Next week we should kidnapped some Rhyshans! (People who like Rhysha)

Houpps posted: »

No problem ^^

• Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yasss I'm the laziest! Take that, parents who said I was too lazy! Ha! It's a good thing! I won!

• But still... I'm the kind of person who hates bugs, and yet when I accidentally swat a fly I'm like "Ohmygodimsosorryareyouokay?!?"

It was for the good of humanity, Joey. You did good.

• why?

You guys getting nervous? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Ahh erm... 2?

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• Yes, I totally ship them!! >:O

and I like the way you think :3

First of all... Loaster Bot 4lyf Secondly, I vote 1 because a special somebody is waiting on Pandora.

• You're doing the world a favour. :P

But still... I'm the kind of person who hates bugs, and yet when I accidentally swat a fly I'm like "Ohmygodimsosorryareyouokay?!?"

• ErykaEryka Banned

About : Is the Sexual "stuff" are Rhysha or Rhyiona?

• thank you, Vaughn is always precious :3

rhonu posted: »

lmao vaughn in that last panel, this is too cute i choose 2!!

• no

• I vote 1. :D

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• IKR? xD

Poogers555 posted: »

Talk to father. Also, who wouldnt lose an arm for a toaster!?

• Haha, so me. I was just sitting there like "Come on, it's right there, just reach out and grab it... nah. It's not like I'll die or something."

• Is there..something wrong with that? Rhys lives in Helios..right? RIGHT?

Eryka posted: »

Leave Helios?

• Okay, okay. I'm doing it for Rhyiona.

You're doing the world a favour. :P

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

I know he leave there it's that I'm not sure which one too choose.
    EDIT: Oupss not leave but LIVE

Is there..something wrong with that? Rhys lives in Helios..right? RIGHT?

• edited July 2015

I can't believe I'm saying this but yeah, Toasty is here :P

Rhys kinda saddens me in this tho, He's so depressed and cries a lot :/

TOASTY?! SHE'S HERE?! I'M FREAKING OUT. This is too cute, little Rhys is adorable. ;-; I vote 2.

• edited July 2015

I just finished mine! http://8tracks.com/ceddlet/hat-sock I hope it's not too bad :/

Kawaiii posted: »

Do we got a Rhyiona song/playlist ?

• Loader Bot will be so happy. ;-;

But he's so incredibly cute, too. :D

I can't believe I'm saying this but yeah, Toasty is here :P Rhys kinda saddens me in this tho, He's so depressed and cries a lot

• About the Rhysha or Rhyiona sexual stuff? Tbh I hope nothing sexual happens between either ships xD

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• Well back in April when both my Parent's were away, I spent the entire day playing video games and eating junk food :D

What's the laziest thing you guys have ever done? Curious since I'm lazy as hell. :P

• I actually agree. Best leave that stuff up to the imagination in stories.

To be honest, I actually think nothing is going to happen. They probably just had someone different classify the episode, and their definition of "sexual stuff" differed from the previous person who classified it.

About the Rhysha or Rhyiona sexual stuff? Tbh I hope nothing sexual happens between either ships xD

• JULIEE!! I MISSED YOUUU!!

Alt text

We make a good team!

XDJulieXD posted: »

OMG I MISSED YOUUUUUUU. OUR DREAM TEAM IS COMPLETE AGAIN

• This is so creepy! XD

Since this thread likes spooky stuff, try THIS on for size: 2MUCH4ME

• I do this every single weekend. I feel lazy as hell.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well back in April when both my Parent's were away, I spent the entire day playing video games and eating junk food

• OH YESHHH

buntingsir posted: »

Thank you, my dear sis. ;__; And she's back now! My comic must've summoned her

• ErykaEryka Banned

Why not this would be... Ok maybe not. But some people want that of Rhysha or Rhyiona I'm sure.

About the Rhysha or Rhyiona sexual stuff? Tbh I hope nothing sexual happens between either ships xD

• Yeah, maybe a sex joke or two from Jack but I don't think that there will be a nsfw scene or hints that Rhys has done the do with Sasha or Fiona.

I actually agree. Best leave that stuff up to the imagination in stories. To be honest, I actually think nothing is going to happen. Th

• AA okaay. I thought I screwed up or something :p

I know he leave there it's that I'm not sure which one too choose. EDIT: Oupss not leave but LIVE

• Don't worry dude, I'm not unfamiliar with those kinds of people...

Depends, Hazza. Some people are just toxic sometimes. Speaking from experience.

• I know a joker when I see one :P

Yay! All my favorite stuff! (I hope you understant that I'm completely lying cauz' it's all horrible/illegal stuff there)

• Yeah, I know. But I sort of don't want another Luke/Jane thing on our hands, coming from someone who wasn't that bothered when it happened. It's just that people will flip out, ya know xD

Why not this would be... Ok maybe not. But some people want that of Rhysha or Rhyiona I'm sure.

• I needed an excuse to draw cute robots..since Gortys is not there.. I mean Loader Bot is cute too but two cute robots is always better than just one. :P And yes, shipping moments are coming in the next part.. both Rhyiona and Loaster Bot moments :3

Loader Bot will be so happy. ;-; But he's so incredibly cute, too.

• I know B)

HAHA THIS IS GLORIOUS

• It was absolutely a nightmare for me.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Don't worry dude, I'm not unfamiliar with those kinds of people...

• Hehe I feel like God now! >:D I have created something and you guys speculate what is going to happen! I'm the only one who knows! I love this! :DD

Leave Helios! Although I wouldn't mind seeing more of his father's thoughts on the social convention... still, leaving Helios, just because where would he go?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.