Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• !!!!

I'M SO EXCITED

nohuhhuh posted: »

I needed an excuse to draw cute robots..since Gortys is not there.. I mean Loader Bot is cute too but two cute robots is always better than just one. :P And yes, shipping moments are coming in the next part.. both Rhyiona and Loaster Bot moments

• BUt why, it looks more in our favor

You guys getting nervous? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Nope, cuz it will just be really awkward sexual tension :P

You guys getting nervous? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Secretly I want them too be together... And...

Yeah, I know. But I sort of don't want another Luke/Jane thing on our hands, coming from someone who wasn't that bothered when it happened. It's just that people will flip out, ya know xD

• This was heart warming and funny :D

I vote Number 2.

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• Alt text

JULIEE!! I MISSED YOUUU!! We make a good team!

• You don't have to say anymore dude...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It was absolutely a nightmare for me.

• Eh, it's fine, I'm over it. :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

You don't have to say anymore dude...

• y u do dis to us? ;-;

But this is awesome and Toasty is awesome and the social convention is awesome... just don't go all Telltale on us. We need the next part... soon...

Hehe I feel like God now! >:D I have created something and you guys speculate what is going to happen! I'm the only one who knows! I love this! :DD

• I vote 2. Wanna see more of Rhys' dad.

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• Thank you thank you thank you! :3

I couldn't resit, I made his dad look like Handsome Jack because I think it would be cool if Rhys had another "Jack" in his life before this "handsome Rhys" scenario...

I guess cute robots are my obsession these days.. :D

buntingsir posted: »

Holy hell, this is so amazing. Every panel looks gorgeous! This story is so engaging, wow! Rhys' dad looks sinisterly classy. Toasty

• Aw. :) I dunno why, but I find ducks really cute. 10/10 would pet. I mean hey, at least it's not a spider.

rhonu posted: »

wow, there are no spiders here... but there are ducks. once a duck got inside my house somehow:

• I once used a stick to pick up my computer charger, which was attached to my computer, so that I could get it to me... all from the top bunk of my bed. Believe it or not, it worked.

What's the laziest thing you guys have ever done? Curious since I'm lazy as hell. :P

• Rhys' dad approves!

rhonu posted: »

ps: i'm glad i have this dumb joke with myself that i'm rhys' mom because according to @nohuhhuh his dad is fine af........ fuckin score

• How so?

Poogers555 posted: »

BUt why, it looks more in our favor

• Troy Baker and Laura Bailey said they did a really awkward scene together.

How so?

• I called my mom, while on toilet, to get me some toilet paper. Thing is, it was above me. But I was too lazy to get it.

What's the laziest thing you guys have ever done? Curious since I'm lazy as hell. :P

• Tack så mycket! :3

I will draw the next part asap. It may take some time because of my work but I'll do my best. :3 This is too much fun!

JumpyJoey posted: »

y u do dis to us? ;-; But this is awesome and Toasty is awesome and the social convention is awesome... just don't go all Telltale on us. We need the next part... soon...

• I think it would be cool if Rhys had another "Jack" in his life before this "handsome Rhys" scenario...

Yes, I agree entirely. Rhys' like unconsciously went by his parent's footsteps.

Thank you thank you thank you! I couldn't resit, I made his dad look like Handsome Jack because I think it would be cool if Rhys had ano

• ErykaEryka Banned

I said that it was a joke not for you... But for the FBI.

I know a joker when I see one :P

• Dun worry Wolf is taking care of them ^^

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Guys I'm actually serious now, stop posting spiders.

• ME TOO!! I'm happy I started doing these because it's always so exiting to see how you guys react! :3 Plus this comic is a good practice for me anyway. Since I didn't get into school this year, it's very imortant that I still keep drawing and trying different things..

!!!! I'M SO EXCITED

• Thanks, I'm glad you think so. (I struggled so much, I didn't even have Internet this time xD)

This was heart warming and funny I vote Number 2.

• 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1....

Actually, no... can we choose Toasty too? :3

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• Du förtjänar det <3 (Wow it's so weird to speak Swedish here, especially to someone other than Quiff...)

Ah, take your time. Unless that time is three months. If so, hurry like hell.

Tack så mycket! I will draw the next part asap. It may take some time because of my work but I'll do my best. This is too much fun!

• "not cool bro" lmao I love your art so much
    uuh I guess I'll vote 2? c:

Yep. Yep. Yep..

• exactly! Wow you are reading me like an open book xD I guess I'm not being that subtle..

buntingsir posted: »

I think it would be cool if Rhys had another "Jack" in his life before this "handsome Rhys" scenario... Yes, I agree entirely. Rhys' like unconsciously went by his parent's footsteps.

• Toasty stays with Rhys, no matter where Rhys goes. :3

XDJulieXD posted: »

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1.... Actually, no... can we choose Toasty too?

• edited July 2015

Nah, we just think alike and know each other that good. ;3

exactly! Wow you are reading me like an open book xD I guess I'm not being that subtle..

• I'm glad, we all really love your comics, they always make the day better. <3

ME TOO!! I'm happy I started doing these because it's always so exiting to see how you guys react! Plus this comic is a good practice for m

• Ahhh my law breaking abilities have failed q.q

Toasty stays with Rhys, no matter where Rhys goes.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Why is the treat some times in "fire" and after theres like an awkward silence? WHY???

• Well fuck you then :P

Eryka posted: »

I said that it was a joke not for you... But for the FBI.

• That doesnt really mean it looks in your favor :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Troy Baker and Laura Bailey said they did a really awkward scene together.

• What are you talking about? :/

Why is the treat some times in "fire" and after theres like an awkward silence? WHY???

• Well as a Finn, I can speak (very little) Swedish. We are basically forsed to study it in shcool. (because of history and finnish-Swedish people in Finland)

I won't pressure myself :3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Du förtjänar det (Wow it's so weird to speak Swedish here, especially to someone other than Quiff...) Ah, take your time. Unless that time is three months. If so, hurry like hell.

• Time zones... :'(

• edited July 2015

The thread is pretty active today, actually. We've gone through 4 pages in a few hours.

• oh you little rebel >:3

XDJulieXD posted: »

Ahhh my law breaking abilities have failed q.q

• Oh. That gets me thinking that we should be learning basic Finnish... Ah, that history! That terrible history! Okay, it wasn't that bad, certainly better than religion and stuff. Not that I have anything against religion! It's just it leaves so much room for "What do you think?" and that's the kind of question I hate.

No, don't do that in any case. It needs to be as perfect as possible! :D

Well as a Finn, I can speak (very little) Swedish. We are basically forsed to study it in shcool. (because of history and finnish-Swedish people in Finland) I won't pressure myself

Sign in to comment in this discussion.