How Awesome would it be if it was the whitehills vs forresters for the whole episode!

I know this is never going to happen but just imagine how amazing this would be, It'll be like jon snow and his war all over again! This would be amazing. although this is just a thought but that would be a great end to the season finale!

Comments

• No. Le me want some more Mira as well !

Alt text

awwww yiiiiiiissss

• Don't get me wrong I like Mira story at kings landing but I'd much rather see the war that has been building up from episode 1 in a whole entire episode, obviously we haven't got enough soldiers so we can wright that out but just imagining it makes me so excited for episode 6

_DIO_ posted: »

No. Le me want some more Mira as well ! awwww yiiiiiiissss

• Yeah I do get where you're coming from. But after how the other plot lines were handled in Nest of Vipers, I want Telltale to catch up to their mistake in Ep.6. Unless the finale is longer I don't see how they could make it without rushing. They really did put themselves in a corner in the last episode...

• I agree, who did you save at the end of episode 5?

Yeah I do get where you're coming from. But after how the other plot lines were handled in Nest of Vipers, I want Telltale to catch up to th

• I hope so. Actually It'd be cool for mira to die in the opening minutes at the hands of Cersei for failing to get information out of tyrion (she won't believe you rgardless).

• Rodrik. It pisses me off because Asher's death is very anti-climatic: he dies within an hour of landing, never gets to see his family, etc. But after the Red Wedding, the Elaena matter, all the the speeches about justice and the history I've had with Whitehills oppression so far, it only feels right for Rod to destroy them.

I could've used those points I mentioned above to justify a Rodrik death because I'm a sucker for major tragedies and stuff like that, but I'm not even sure I have the balls to go through a week of fiction depression after I just came back from another fiction depression ^^

• The exact same reason why I saved rodrik.

Rodrik. It pisses me off because Asher's death is very anti-climatic: he dies within an hour of landing, never gets to see his family, etc.

• Next episode is gonna be crazy. I can see maybe one scene at Ironrath where we are just preparing but otherwise every other Asher/Rodrik scene might be a full out war. Add that to Mira dealing with King's Landing and Gared discovering the North Grove...

Alt text

• If it's like anything with Jon Snow we are gonna die. :(

• The episode is called Ice Dragon, and Gared's story needs a lot of screentime to be resolved nicely

Sign in to comment in this discussion.