Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• you had your lil bit of canon...... let us have a piece of that delicious canon cake.......

That doesnt really mean it looks in your favor

• ErykaEryka Banned

Still have this awkward silence.

• edited July 2015

im not saying that you're not allowed to have it, i'm just saying that nothing is official yet and there isnt any proof yet...

rhonu posted: »

you had your lil bit of canon...... let us have a piece of that delicious canon cake.......

• <3

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm glad, we all really love your comics, they always make the day better.

• Magic has no limits. It's coming, humans.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Ooh, a witch. Can you conjure some Rhyiona for ep4? And welcome!

• yes, our future looks dark, that's why we can't do anything but hope. x)

im not saying that you're not allowed to have it, i'm just saying that nothing is official yet and there isnt any proof yet...

• Stop trying to crush our hopes and dreams dude :P

Let's wait and see what we get first...

• Actually, Finnish is one of the hardest languages to learn so don't even think about learning it. xD But yeah, Finnish history.. kinda sad :P

I consider myself an atheist actually. As you said, I don't have anything against religious people either.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh. That gets me thinking that we should be learning basic Finnish... Ah, that history! That terrible history! Okay, it wasn't that bad, cer

• oh yeah, and we had this conversation when I posted part 2, didn't we? ;D

buntingsir posted: »

Nah, we just think alike and know each other that good. ;3

• owowowowo thanks a lot!

"not cool bro" lmao I love your art so much uuh I guess I'll vote 2? c:

• I'm gonna be going for a bit, so maybe I'll see you all later... Not that I'll be missed of course...

(Is it just me or is there some tension on the thread???)

• Of course you will!

What tension?

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm gonna be going for a bit, so maybe I'll see you all later... Not that I'll be missed of course... (Is it just me or is there some tension on the thread???)

• Yep :D

Rhys' dad just got even more handsome and triggered it again. Either way, I approve >:D

nohuhhuh posted: »

oh yeah, and we had this conversation when I posted part 2, didn't we? ;D

• Not that I'll be missed of course...

Now don't say that!

I'm gonna be going for a bit, so maybe I'll see you all later... Not that I'll be missed of course... (Is it just me or is there some tension on the thread???)

• sry bby :D

Stop trying to crush our hopes and dreams dude :P Let's wait and see what we get first...

• Not that I'll be missed of course...

_ ranting mode on _

Hazza you keep saying that! Why? Look, you are a really nice guy (I mean seriously, you are nice to everyone 100% of the time) and you make funny jokes and you have interesting topics to talk about. You're no longer "the new guy" that you kept introducing yourself as (even though I'd already seen and noted your comments ;D) you are a valued member of this family. Of course we notice you being gone! Of course we miss you! How could we not?!

_ ranting mode off _

See you later, Hazza!

• Hazzah! We already had this conversation, don't think that you won't be missed! :( You are one of the regulars here and I don't understand why you keep being so harsh on yourself :(

But yeah, what tension?

• But it sounds so beautiful and quirky!

I'm still agnostic, but I have an atheist father who likes to think he knows everything, so I may find myself forced into atheism soon ;)

I have a friend who's religious and I respect her views although hey sometimes make no sense to me.

Actually, Finnish is one of the hardest languages to learn so don't even think about learning it. xD But yeah, Finnish history.. kinda sad :

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

Maybe tension with the Rhysha treat or maybe all those awkward silence

Hazzah! We already had this conversation, don't think that you won't be missed! You are one of the regulars here and I don't understand why you keep being so harsh on yourself But yeah, what tension?

• OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M SO FREAKING SAD AND ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME

I CAN'T BELIEVE JEFFERSON WAS THE ONE BEHIND THIS APSFSMAGSAMGKLAMWKLGMASKLGAKLMK

CHLOE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY DONTNOD WHY THE HELL YOU GOTTA HIT ME LIKE THAT

I JUST HAD SO MANY FEELS I CAN'T ANYMOREEEEEE

GODDAMNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AND THAT SCENE AFTER THE CREDITS MADE ME EVEN FREAKING ANGRIER OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND SADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LFA,SL;GMAWL;GMWAKLEJIAOSGWAIOEJRIOSAFIAIWMEIMAGIOSJIOGIOADOWMADIOSAIOGSMIAOFASDSAWDASDWAEGFDG

• I thought it was the sexual tension.

Eryka posted: »

• Just.. watch this video xD (actually, I'm glad you think that Finnish is beautiful)

Finnish is f***** up

I have a friend who's religious and I respect her views although hey sometimes make no sense to me.

Same here, but there's no easy way out if you start arguing with someone who is really religious. :P

But it sounds so beautiful and quirky! I'm still agnostic, but I have an atheist father who likes to think he knows everything, so I may

• First GoT then LiS... Sigh

• I looked away for a a few seconds and there were 13 new comments.

Now dis I like.

• But I don't think that Rhyshas have said anything "tension wothy" today..

and about silence..we are still pretty active..

Eryka posted: »

• I don't play GoT BUT GODDAMNIT

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

First GoT then LiS... Sigh

• You should give it a try.

Brawl posted: »

I don't play GoT BUT GODDAMNIT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• ...I lost it at "Kokko, kokoo koko kokko kokoon!" And the rest of the time I was just confused. But that doesn't change the fact that it sounds beautiful! I just love the way the voice goes from high to low and high and the way you put stresses on things!

Stockholm Swedish, on the other hand, sounds like you're a whiny brat who uses lots of slang...

One word for arguing about religion: don't. My friend also gets mad really easily so I usually avoid angering her in any way possible.

Just.. watch this video xD (actually, I'm glad you think that Finnish is beautiful) Finnish is f***** up I have a friend who's reli

• Oh by the way I played that Got episode. And I liked it. I didn't really care about Mira's part but Asher is my new favourite character :)

First GoT then LiS... Sigh

• I'm guessing he's your lucky one? :D

Oh by the way I played that Got episode. And I liked it. I didn't really care about Mira's part but Asher is my new favourite character

• I did try it , I don't like it , never was interested in GoT , that's why I hate Telltale for focusing more on GoT than TFTB , sowwy (◕︵◕)

You should give it a try.

• flashbacks to the photo of rhys and sasha

• MY BABY CHLOE WAS JUST SHOT BY THAT CREEP

RACHEL DED NO TOO SAD THAT SCENE AND THE MUSIC PLS NO

WARREN WAS COOL

VICTORIA SAID MAX WAS COOL LMAO DUH

what were your choices I love seeing what other ppl choices sorry I am an emotional wreck

• What episode did you give up on GoT? honestly episode 1 is really bad, but I loved every other episode

I did try it , I don't like it , never was interested in GoT , that's why I hate Telltale for focusing more on GoT than TFTB , sowwy (◕︵◕)

• TOTALLY! my friend didn't agree with me but I made him choose wisely :)

I'm guessing he's your lucky one?

• Well, look on the bright side: most people agree TftB has more quality. But GoT starts getting great from episode 2.

It's cool, buddy.

I did try it , I don't like it , never was interested in GoT , that's why I hate Telltale for focusing more on GoT than TFTB , sowwy (◕︵◕)

• GOOD CHOICE BUDDY

TOTALLY! my friend didn't agree with me but I made him choose wisely

• edited July 2015

episode 1 , I didn't like it from the start so I don't bother with it , now I only know episode 5 was released

so I play only TFTB , I fell in love with it right when Rhys started narrating about his life and promotion in episode 1 and I was like I gotta play this.

Poogers555 posted: »

What episode did you give up on GoT? honestly episode 1 is really bad, but I loved every other episode

• Haha yeah Finnish is weird, even I, A Finn, think it's weird :)

For me Swedish is so fluent and "polite" xD At least it sounds like that. Even Swedish swear words sound polite :P

Yeah, I once angered this super religious person because she said some really nasty things about gay people and I just completely lost it. Now I know to keep my mouth shut but back then, oh boy I was so angry at that girl. Of course I know that not every religios person think the same but this one person sure made me stay away from church.

...I lost it at "Kokko, kokoo koko kokko kokoon!" And the rest of the time I was just confused. But that doesn't change the fact that it sou

• His grin is too precious

GOOD CHOICE BUDDY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.