I think behind those gates are the Glenmore soldiers

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

It wouldn't be a bad idea for TellTale Doing this infact I think it would be a very good idea and understandable idea. What if whoever you chose to survive at the end of episode 5 when they got on the horse and go away from the gate maybe behind those gates are the whole glenmore soldiers and more because of Lord glenmore wants to avenge his son's arthurs death, come on this would be very understandable and then they can go back and take them on! I really hope this happens.

Comments

• edited July 2015

It would be interesting if the guy who locked the gate (who Asher spotted) was a Glenmore soldier. Elaena wanted Rodrick dead plot twist... lol

• I already made a thread about it.

• Did you? I never saw that but doesn't hurt anyone that I made another.

I already made a thread about it.

• edited August 2015

That makes absolutely no sense for a few reasons.

1. The guy who Asher spotted is one of the most commonly seen whitehill men.
    2. The traitor clearly said Ludd sent for the ambush
    3. The whitehills clearly attacked. Not the glenmores

It would be interesting if the guy who locked the gate (who Asher spotted) was a Glenmore soldier. Elaena wanted Rodrick dead plot twist... lol

• edited July 2015

almighty posted: »

That makes absolutely no sense for a few reasons. * The guy who Asher spotted is one of the most commonly seen whitehill men. * The traitor clearly said Ludd sent for the ambush * The whitehills clearly attacked. Not the glenmores

• Yes because he was sooooooo serious and totally not sarcastic.

almighty posted: »

That makes absolutely no sense for a few reasons. * The guy who Asher spotted is one of the most commonly seen whitehill men. * The traitor clearly said Ludd sent for the ambush * The whitehills clearly attacked. Not the glenmores

• But Ramsay killed Arthur, the Whitehills had nothing to do with it.

• edited July 2015

Well, if the Glenmores are fighting for the Whitehills then we have the advantage.

1 Glenmore Soldier = -20 Potatoes (-50, if they're "elite")

Sign in to comment in this discussion.