A quick question on ******'s face improvements

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

So I'm not too happy with Gryff and his magical healing abilities (I'm certainly not alone in this) especially after putting all that work into making his face look better but throughout the forum I've seen people say that Telltale confirmed that it was a glitch/mistake and it'll be fixed. Where was this confirmed? Was it actually confirmed at all or is it just speculation?

I'm aware that there is also a maimed model for him as well.

Comments

• I don't recall it ever being confirmed. I'm fairly certain it's just speculation based on models hidden in the games files.

• 'after putting all that work into making his face look better'

you've earned Roylands portrait as an avatar.

• That's what I assumed.

Green613 posted: »

I don't recall it ever being confirmed. I'm fairly certain it's just speculation based on models hidden in the games files.

• Gryff Whitehill, the finest warrior in all Westeros
    Alt text

• I think we should ask one of the Telltale Staff members that hang on the forum. I doubt it's out of their power to tell us if they're working to fix a current glitch

• Oh look, Harys is right beside him !

Krmpr posted: »

Gryff Whitehill, the finest warrior in all Westeros

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Anyone? Answers of some sort? I can't stand seeing my cane's work go to waste!

• Sadly, nothing. Though I haven't maimed him, it disturbs me too. At this point I'd rather believe, that Whitehills have hired a faceless man to impersonate Gryff or that he has a secret twin brother, than admit, that telltale don't really give a crap about showing us the consequences of our choices. Still, I hope they'll either fix it, or give us some kind of explanation.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Anyone? Answers of some sort? I can't stand seeing my cane's work go to waste!

• That's unfortunate. I was looking forward to seeing the results of my cane's handiwork. I suppose the only logical answer is nanomachines...

Krapinka posted: »

Sadly, nothing. Though I haven't maimed him, it disturbs me too. At this point I'd rather believe, that Whitehills have hired a faceless man

• Or cult black magic

That's unfortunate. I was looking forward to seeing the results of my cane's handiwork. I suppose the only logical answer is nanomachines...

• Nanomachines powered by black magic?

_DIO_ posted: »

Or cult black magic

• Sounds fair enough. I can dig that.

Nanomachines powered by black magic?

• Too bad Croft didn't get a magical eye. He's awesome!

• Nanomachines, Son.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.