Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• lmao i wish..............

kristi78968 posted: »

Rhonu has secretly leaked the Rhyiona moment in ep4.

• i was joking... :P

i don't even know what you mean by being into kink!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I see two people unwillingly tied together Plus I refuse to believe that these 2 are into kink.

• Lol, I know :P

Kinky stuff like tying up and whips etc.

rhonu posted: »

i was joking... :P i don't even know what you mean by being into kink!

• oh, i don't think so either. these two are too clumsy for that... <3

Lol, I know :P Kinky stuff like tying up and whips etc.

• Hahaha!!!

Oh that is a brilliant response! XD

oh, i don't think so either. these two are too clumsy for that...

• Hazza finishes Far Cry 4, he doesn't give 2 shits about the ending cuz the game's plot wasn't gripping or interesting

He's about to delete the game when he see's The Valley Of The Yeti DLC....

Fuck my life :P

• sometimes i think i'm too harsh on them but it's so amusing for me to imagine them being super awkward lmao

perfect, dreamy, idealized sexy times like the ones in movies bore me to the core...

Hahaha!!! Oh that is a brilliant response! XD

• Huh. I don't play these kind of games but I can relate to that. It's like you're looking at comments or something, and you're kind of sick of it but you want to read them until the end, and then you finish and feel pleased, ready to move on to other stuff. But suddenly you see a whole discussion that you didn't notice but must immediately read. Am I right?

I'm probably wrong but I gave it a try :)

Hazza finishes Far Cry 4, he doesn't give 2 shits about the ending cuz the game's plot wasn't gripping or interesting He's about to delete the game when he see's The Valley Of The Yeti DLC.... Fuck my life :P

• So you don't like romantic love scenes?

sometimes i think i'm too harsh on them but it's so amusing for me to imagine them being super awkward lmao perfect, dreamy, idealized sexy times like the ones in movies bore me to the core...

• Yvette was supposed to be Russian? I heard a clip with French Yvette... But not Russian. Maybe they took it out because of the track record with other Russian characters. ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

eh, there was a few, that was one of them, but there was one of Vaughn asking Rhys how he and Yvette were doing, along with Vaughn getting m

• Pretty much that :P

The game was a just a copy and paste of Far Cry 3 (which was a perfect game!) and the story didn't interest me enough to care about the ending...

Far Cry 3 had a protagonist who went through a huge change, the villains were all believably crazy and dangerous, the setting was perfect, and the story had a grip on you. This game tried to mimic the insane villains but it fell flat on it's face, and everything else was a direct rip that just didn't work!

But I'll finish this DLC, I paid for the Season Pass so I may as well make the most of it :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Huh. I don't play these kind of games but I can relate to that. It's like you're looking at comments or something, and you're kind of sick o

• Hm, Far Cry 3 sounds interesting...

Disappointing sequels are the worst :(

Yeah, you feel an obligation to play when you've payed for it.

Pretty much that :P The game was a just a copy and paste of Far Cry 3 (which was a perfect game!) and the story didn't interest me enough

• 115 new comments

nice

• i do, it's just that my definition of romantic isn't always clean and pretty x)

So you don't like romantic love scenes?

• Far Cry 3 is a game that anyone who likes action and adventure should play :D

This was one of them...

True :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hm, Far Cry 3 sounds interesting... Disappointing sequels are the worst Yeah, you feel an obligation to play when you've payed for it.

• Lol, that's a pretty normal response :)

i do, it's just that my definition of romantic isn't always clean and pretty x)

• Gortys probably tied him to a chair like in that prompt. :P

i had a sweet rhyiona dream today! they were both very stressed about something i don't remember so they decided to take a trip to a forest

• these two are too clumsy for that... <3

Omg you made my day. xD

Alt text

oh, i don't think so either. these two are too clumsy for that...

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

Alt text
    Alt text

• Fiona + Fiona = Fiona ²

• ErykaEryka Banned

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fiona + Fiona = Fiona ²

• Fake yawn

Bored, so very very bored.

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's so calm...

Fake yawn Bored, so very very bored.

• ErykaEryka Banned

What is Lee favorite animal? •The Answer will be in a Spoiler Warning•

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

It's a Lion (Lee-ion)

• Oh my god, ewwww. It happened one time on my bed it fell from ceiling Dx I'm really scared of those geckos. I don't know it's just that they're so meaty and the move so fast with their beady little eyes.

HeartOfGold posted: »

I'm not usually bothered about those, but my friend said that when she was living in the Philippines, she was in the school gym and the ceiling was covered with geckos and they fell off sometimes. Freaky O-o

• got me an ideaaa ^^

• HAH! wipes away tear I love puns X3

• ErykaEryka Banned

Cool! I give you inspiration!

XDJulieXD posted: »

got me an ideaaa ^^

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's a Lee-ion

kristi78968 posted: »

why

• Alt text

green is like