This forum for the past week...

Comments

• I can see why. Let's hope TellTale pulls off a great finale episode like they usually do.

• Which hurt more, The Mannis™ or Asher/Rodrik?

I can see why. Let's hope TellTale pulls off a great finale episode like they usually do.

• Well, Mannis still has some hope left, it did hurt knowing that he did it all for justice, but having to pick between Asher and Rodrik had me going 'No. No. NO.' and I accidentally picked Rodrik had to restart that scene, picked Asher and once he dead I yelled 'Fuck.' like ten times.

Which hurt more, The Mannis™ or Asher/Rodrik?

• You gonna be okay?

Well, Mannis still has some hope left, it did hurt knowing that he did it all for justice, but having to pick between Asher and Rodrik had m

• Probably. I played on Saturday because I had been at Boy Scout camp all week and arrived home. I still feel some guilt. But I heard on the 'Details you haven't...' thread that Stannis was originally going to be on the Episode 6 slide card, and if he appears I will be really happy. It makes sense since the game is said to end right before Season 5 starts, with him being at the Wall Gared could interact.

Plus more Mannis moments are possible and a Mannis soundboard can be expanded with new game lines.

You gonna be okay?

• I'm pretty sure thats the forums most of the time.

• stop trying to make stannis happen... it's not going to happen haha

stannis is dead

Which hurt more, The Mannis™ or Asher/Rodrik?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.