Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned
    Eryka posted: »

https://youtu.be/goXMFjv1afY

• ErykaEryka Banned

https://youtu.be/vpWcKSoWZJU

• ErykaEryka Banned

https://youtu.be/AK4GeXgdrBE

• They can be cute. Cute and dead.

MichaelBP posted: »

Oh no... spiders...

• ErykaEryka Banned

https://youtu.be/hQjApwBv1HU

• I learn something new every damn day! XD

https://youtu.be/M0ljVwOxL5k

• dead

Alt text

The only good spider, is a dead one.

Vernaya posted: »

They can be cute. Cute and dead.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I have a good question! Is it "okay" if someone join both treat?

• This video just proves that if you imagine it, someone has done it :/

https://youtu.be/JUwKeQPs3vo

• What sort of thirst does she have th-

Oooh, I know now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Water isn't enough for the thirst she has :^)

• We have no issue with that :D

A couple of us do support both ships apparently...

• But in all seriousness this was a great fic. Your amazing writing is what possessed you.

JumpyJoey posted: »

What in the world possessed me to do this? ;-; Rhyiona forgive me!

• Aw, thank you. <3 ;-;

rhonu posted: »

AHHHH you're going to write my prompt! that's an honor for me... i'm sure it'll be awesome as always!! <3333333

• We have some people like that.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Ok. Then time too go send my request too Rhysha. I only want too join there treat because it's too calm here and I would maybe have a few comment in extra too read and talk with.

HazzatheMan posted: »

We have no issue with that A couple of us do support both ships apparently...

• I saw a video where a couple had a cockroach infestation once. It was disgusting. ;-;

Worst Nightmare This was a suggested video from one of the above vids by Intellectual_Poultry... Fuck my life if this ever happens to my house! :'O

• Rhys does too. :^)

What sort of thirst does she have th- Oooh, I know now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• The food industry is gonna kill us all!

https://youtu.be/vpWcKSoWZJU

• That way you won't have hopes and dreams crushed when you ended up on the non-canon ship

We have some people like that.

• This pirate only has one ship. Let the waves sink it, I'll go down with it if I have to.

Jaesong1 posted: »

That way you won't have hopes and dreams crushed when you ended up on the non-canon ship

• i don't go on the rhysha thread because i'm too shy (it took me months to be brave enough to post here regularly lmao) but i like rhysha too, not as much as rhyiona but i definitely don't hate it and i'm open to enjoy it more in the future episodes if it takes an interesting direction. so you're not the only one and i think it's totally okay if you want to be in both threads! :)

• ErykaEryka Banned

It looks delicious!
    Alt text
    Do you like Goat Head Soup? (Don't try too Google Goat Head Soup... Unless you want too see the horrible random things I've seen)

The food industry is gonna kill us all!

• i'd rather go down with one ship rather than flee to the next.. that's just my stance on the topic¯_(ツ)_/¯

That way you won't have hopes and dreams crushed when you ended up on the non-canon ship

• ErykaEryka Banned

I like both and I also prefer Rhyiona.

rhonu posted: »

i don't go on the rhysha thread because i'm too shy (it took me months to be brave enough to post here regularly lmao) but i like rhysha too

• Alt text

If our ship does come to sink I come prepared!

This pirate only has one ship. Let the waves sink it, I'll go down with it if I have to.

• yeah, i'm open to other ships because of that, it kinda comforts me to think i'll be satisified no matter the outcome, but deep in my heart i know that's a filthy lie. rhyiona is my main ship and there is no turning back, no matter how much i want to try to make it easier. x)

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rhys does too. :^)

• Fair enough :)

Ok. Then time too go send my request too Rhysha. I only want too join there treat because it's too calm here and I would maybe have a few comment in extra too read and talk with.

• What this:

Alt text

It's an album cover for The Rolling Stones :P

But yeah, searching that up was weird...

It looks delicious! Do you like Goat Head Soup? (Don't try too Google Goat Head Soup... Unless you want too see the horrible random things I've seen)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Oh... Still creepy. Even Jack won't make jokes about that.

What this: It's an album cover for The Rolling Stones :P But yeah, searching that up was weird...

• Right, I'm off to bed.

Eryka has successfully ruined every last bit of faith I ever had in the human race. Maybe I should just end my life right now? Save myself the worry :P

Anyways, I'll speak to you all tomorrow when I get home from work! XD

• yeah, the other ones i like, i'm okay with them, i can find them interesting-- but i don't make nearly as much material of the other ships as i do of rhyiona. i guess this one has that magic for me!

I like both and I also prefer Rhyiona.

• Now that's the spirit. B)

If our ship does come to sink I come prepared!

• I just realised... should Asher be in the Rhyiona Kingdom picture? Since he's our king and all?

I have to update it soon anyway, since we have144/145 members now.

• Yes, Asher is love, Asher is life, and we notice his beard.

I just realised... should Asher be in the Rhyiona Kingdom picture? Since he's our king and all? I have to update it soon anyway, since we have144/145 members now.

• should Asher be in the Rhyiona Kingdom picture?

Alt text

I just realised... should Asher be in the Rhyiona Kingdom picture? Since he's our king and all? I have to update it soon anyway, since we have144/145 members now.

• I hope King Asher is proud of us. <3

should Asher be in the Rhyiona Kingdom picture?

• Forget Kenny's beard, Asher's is the best.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yes, Asher is love, Asher is life, and we notice his beard.

• That won't be necessary. My magic works wonders.

This pirate only has one ship. Let the waves sink it, I'll go down with it if I have to.

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.