Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• tfw you find rule 34 Rhyiona

I'm curious to know what it was like but the last time I got curious with something "dirty Rhyiona" my eyes burned and still do till this day so I'll just leave it.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you find rule 34 Rhyiona

• Careful, sniffing is one of their many triggers

Me too... sniffs with a small hint of political correctness and SJWs.

• That's a cool theory :)

buntingsir posted: »

Hmmm, I thought those markings could've been left after replacing his hand. Like scars after operation, but in this case blueish spots. It's

• Okay, this doesn't have to do anything with Rhyiona but I decided to try to draw Sasha because I have never done it before. My painting isn't at its finest here tho. I even made the smaller version of it because uh...? btw no outlines

Alt text

Alt text

• That's really cool :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

@XDJulieXD and @HazzaTheMan you wanted to know what my username means so here goes.. "no huh huh" is a popular Finnish saying. no= oh

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's kind of nice! But at first it's scared me.

• "Thanks for noticing the beard"

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I just realised... should Asher be in the Rhyiona Kingdom picture? Since he's our king and all? I have to update it soon anyway, since we have144/145 members now.

• Mine is Bigby Wolf and Snow White obviously...

I guess I ship Geralt and Yennefer as well :P

This has already been asked before but new people have joined since then so... What other ships do you guys have besides Rhyiona?

• Lol, Richonne :P

Rick is too much like Michonne's Brother to get with her! XD

God so many... Sherlolly Karedevil Rumbelle RICHONNE. <333333 Rhyiona (duh) Yeah... I have a lot of ships...

• Uh, thanks. :)

Maybe because I made her have really big eyes lol

Eryka posted: »

It's kind of nice! But at first it's scared me.

• Never watching it cuz it rips off Fables. AND DOESN'T EVEN DO IT RIGHT!!! >:(

Have you seen all the Once upon a time seasons? I don't want to spoil anything for you.

• edited July 2015

I can't ship anyone from One Piece cuz they're all closer than family.

Luffy's Nakama :'D

Everyone with them video game and TV Show ones and me over here with my anime ships lmao

• She looks damn serious. It's great!

• I personally don't read One Piece. Never been able to get into it. I read Bleach though. IchiRuki's my drug. B)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I can't ship anyone from One Piece cuz they're all closer than family. Luffy's Nakama :'D

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's not because of her big eyes... Actually it's because of the orange coat.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Uh, thanks. Maybe because I made her have really big eyes lol

• Thanks ;D

sorry for telling this so late. I kinda forgot..

HazzatheMan posted: »

That's really cool

• I love her eyes, they're so pretty. <3 Great job!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

You can scroll all of this! Who said that you need too reed all! It's way funnier too scroll, scroll and scroll!

• Lol the coat doesn't seem scary to me, I'd rather say the face.

It's not because of her big eyes... Actually it's because of the orange coat.

• Thanks (:

Kawaiii posted: »

She looks damn serious. It's great!

• Holy crap. I missed you so fucking much bro!!! :'D

BRO-FIST!!!

Me:WHAT'S UP MY RHYIONA SHIPPERS DID SOMEONE SAY THEY MISSED ME Thread: ............... Me: ;-; (walks to a corner and starts crying

• ayyyyyyy

Alt text

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html What house are you guys in? Just curious Since we have a Hogwarts train we might as well know which house we'd be in.

• Eryka posted: »

You can scroll all of this! Who said that you need too reed all! It's way funnier too scroll, scroll and scroll!

• He is such a cunt to those chefs :P

I know it's all scripted and such, but just ONCE I want someone to make Ramsay back into a corner >:)

Green613 posted: »

TRYIN 2 SLEEP BUT WATCHING THESE HELL'S KITCHEN MOMENTS ON YOUTUBE EVERYTIME HE YELLS FUCK OFF AT SOMEONE I DIE LAUGHINg FUK OFF IM

• ErykaEryka Banned

Okay so why the coat? I said that because I was thinking that some part of it was her... Boobs?

Lol the coat doesn't seem scary to me, I'd rather say the face.

• I always want to deck him when I see his face XP

https://youtu.be/qyL_cYxV6QA

• It's apparently from Life Is Strange... and it looks pretty awesome so far!!! XD

XDJulieXD posted: »

WARNING NOTHING RHYIONA. ABOUT LIFE IS STRANGE (NO SPOILERS) HEY GUYZ I know this has nothing to do with Rhyiona... but I wanted to know what you guys think about this... it's still work in progress... but I need thoughts q.q

• Awwww!

Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

Love ya.

• It's perfect :')

JumpyJoey posted: »

Because I don't want people to hate me for what I wrote yesterday, here's an alternate ending: - She cries out, “RHYS! STOP! WAIT!” Sh

• Liking the anime style :)

(I mean no offense at all)

rhonu posted: »

a finn for @twdgirl43 because she's getting pro :___)

I love her eyes, they're so pretty. Great job!

• This man has a nipple ring, he hails from Texas, and he has voiced so many fucking characters I have lost count... and then he serenades me with this angel-like voice?! :'O

Laura Bailey knew exactly who she was marrying :')

rhonu posted: »

wow-- i've only now discovered how unbelievably beautiful the voice of our rhys is... it makes me feel like i'm floating on a cloud. it's be

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

I was thinking that for like 1 or 2 second... It was weird and scary.

hah, okay then.

• Finally finished Pre-sequel. And u know what?
    We have our Shia LaBeouf.

https://youtu.be/vuxbzm26FkE

So c'mon, just give us Rhyiona, JUST. DO IT.

• No no it's fine! :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thanks ;D sorry for telling this so late. I kinda forgot..

• HJ sending a message to Telltale.

Vernaya posted: »

Finally finished Pre-sequel. And u know what? We have our Shia LaBeouf. https://youtu.be/vuxbzm26FkE So c'mon, just give us Rhyiona, JUST. DO IT.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.