All decisions at Episode 6

Hello there.

Well, going straight to the point, I want to ask of you: Which decisions of all the episodes MUST count for something at Episode 6, and change the story, at least a little bit.
Well, here are mines.

• Save Bowen/Let him die

• Going with Tyrion/Staying with Margaery

• Keep the knife/Toss it

• Keep the letter/Burn it

• Kill the traitor/Don't kill the traitor

• Showing defiance to the Whitehills/Being submissive

• And of course, Left Rodrik/Left Asher

Yeah, I know probably just one or two may "alter" the history. If saving Rodrik or Asher doesn't matter at all and the scenes and even the lines of both characters stays the same, I'm gonna throw myself through the window.

Oh well, how about you? What choices do you wanna have closure?

Comments

• edited July 2015

Yeah, I know probably just one or two may "alter" the history.

I think that's a little optimistic.

To be honest, I’m having trouble thinking about choices that I would, at this point, expect to have a real effect at the end. I would probably list:

Rodrik/Asher – some effect over the “romance” side characters (Elaena and Gywn);

Kill (or not) the Traitor – giving us a second chance to kill him;

Mira keeping the knife/letter/seal – these things should have a reason… right?

PS: But I must confess that what I was really hoping to see (and I’m not expecting anymore) is for Cersei to give us the option to lie during Tyrion’s trial and offer us help in exchange for that.

• I was too. But it will not happen. But I'm interested in Mira's plot for Season 6, and Ironrath. The only one I couldn't care less is Gared and his plot Beyond the Wall.

TMLC posted: »

Yeah, I know probably just one or two may "alter" the history. I think that's a little optimistic. To be honest, I’m having troub

• Mira is certainly the most promising storyline for a next season. KL always has some stories to tell and it is a place where the writers can play with a lot of stuff.

I personally think that Gared’s story has potential. It could be done better, but, to be fair, a lot of things could in TT's GoT. And he also is in an area where a lot of things could happen too. The same, by the way, could be said about Malcolm in Meereen.

I was too. But it will not happen. But I'm interested in Mira's plot for Season 6, and Ironrath. The only one I couldn't care less is Gared and his plot Beyond the Wall.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.