Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• yeah, it's one of those days...

i'm glad you liked it !! <3

That's about the most depressing thing I've ever seen. I LOVE IT

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015
  • i cried a bit too while i was listening to the song ;; now i made myself sad!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

(O.o) (;A;) (this is so bittersweet!!! I cried a little)

• spoiler tag pls or dad will get angry

• deep in my heart i have this hope that telltale will have mercy on us... but i don't know, i wish :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Do you see this, Telltale? Do you see how miserable you make us? FIX THIS

• I have never thought I'd say this, but there was too much coke.

• Enough to last a lifetime.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I have never thought I'd say this, but there was too much coke.

• I also have hope. ;-; We deserve something. :/

rhonu posted: »

deep in my heart i have this hope that telltale will have mercy on us... but i don't know, i wish

• Not healthy at all :/

Enough to last a lifetime.

• Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

TT YOU HAD ONE JOB

• See? Even bigger guys can get the girl! XD

But where is mine? :'(

Kruzii posted: »

Fiona: Rhys, you got chubby. Rhys: 1. more Rhys for you to love, 2. you love it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Fiona: I love it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hey I'm no different. Sometimes the Lord of the Rings films bring me to manly tears of joy when it gets tense :P

Boromir's last stand.

The Riders of Rohan charging the Orcs at Pelennor Fields.

The last moments before the Ring is destroyed and so many others... (I put it down to the soundtrack as well!)

i was listening to this song last night and thinking about rhyiona and i got teary eyed too... i'm a crybaby x)

• So I'm off now to see Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation.

I'll let you all know how it is when I get back!! :D

• Have a good time, buddy!

HazzatheMan posted: »

So I'm off now to see Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. I'll let you all know how it is when I get back!!

• yeah, it's not only that this thread is big and active, it's also that people spend their free time doing fanart and fanfiction and videos and a lot of stuff... there's a lot of effort, love and dedication put into this. we deserve something indeed, but a lot of people still sees shipping as something stupid and roll their eyes at the idea of people being passionate about something, i don't know why. i hope telltale appreciates us at least. :(

I also have hope. ;-; We deserve something.

• Chubby guys ARE cute!

you will find her!<3

See? Even bigger guys can get the girl! XD But where is mine?

• Have fun (:

So I'm off now to see Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. I'll let you all know how it is when I get back!!

• I will never look at a bottle of coke the same way! Especially when there's too much pressure and it fizzes out. :o

So lewd!

You have a lot of innuendo to read ahead of you lmao

• It's from eating all that ice cream Fiona keeps buying him. :3

Imangine Rhys gets chubby after tftb and fiona thinks its cute

• That's exactly it. A lot of us have been coming here and dedicating our time doing things for something we love and for a game we love. I don't think it's fair to just go "fuck those guys" to almost 150 people who have asked to join this thread because they love this. It won't ever be a waste of time but it'll be pretty upsetting if they look at this thread and decide our dedication and our love for this isn't worth their time.

yeah, it's not only that this thread is big and active, it's also that people spend their free time doing fanart and fanfiction and videos a

• Dayum, I just replied with the same thing, scrolled down and then saw your comment. 2spooky4me confirmed. :o

too much ice cream :P

• Alt text

HeartOfGold posted: »

I will never look at a bottle of coke the same way! Especially when there's too much pressure and it fizzes out. So lewd!

• Alt text

Dayum, I just replied with the same thing, scrolled down and then saw your comment. 2spooky4me confirmed.

• have fun!

• we must be related :O

those are all my kind of jokes :D

I will never look at a bottle of coke the same way! Especially when there's too much pressure and it fizzes out. So lewd!

• I have no excuse for this except it was 4 AM

Alt text

• well, i think he's at least a lil bit chubby now... i mean, i can't imagine him with abs... it just doesn't work for me at all x)

Imangine Rhys gets chubby after tftb and fiona thinks its cute

• ohh, movies are amazing, and the soundtrack too <3

yesterday i went to see "inside out" and i cried a lot because it hit home really, really hard. :(

Hey I'm no different. Sometimes the Lord of the Rings films bring me to manly tears of joy when it gets tense :P Boromir's last stand.

• THIS IS SO ACCURATE

I have no excuse for this except it was 4 AM

• Well, idk, I'm made of cookies, but I can spread them among my cat brethren!

kristi78968 posted: »

You have a long way to go. You'll get a cookie if you make it to the end!

• who's the avatar :^)

I have no excuse for this except it was 4 AM

• Aww, you remember me! :'D Glad to be back again.

COOKIE YOU'RE BACK!

• Aw, of course! We missed you!

Aww, you remember me! :'D Glad to be back again.

• It's this thread's influence! I was a good child before, I swear! :D

we must be related :O those are all my kind of jokes

• fiona of course c;

who's the avatar :^)

• In Fiona we trust!

fiona of course c;

• You never know... I never imagined Vaughn with abs until they were revealed in all their glory!

well, i think he's at least a lil bit chubby now... i mean, i can't imagine him with abs... it just doesn't work for me at all x)

• ^__^ (Also, just reached pg. 269)

Aw, of course! We missed you!

• that's a good point!

there's only one way of knowing... shirtless rhys... please telltale

You never know... I never imagined Vaughn with abs until they were revealed in all their glory!

• edited July 2015

Especially when you have a shiny with a wrong ability. And then you remember that this capsule doesn't give you their hidden abilities. :\

Ability Capsules are a god send.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.