Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• awwww <3

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You're our favourite perv. :')

• to make out while she watches in confusion.

Alt text

Ain't Got Time to Bleed - Clearly Rhys and Fiona have no time for Vallory's shit and ignore her to make out while she watches in confusion.

• edited July 2015

your uncle's friend's mother's sister's dog?

Alt text

sorry guys I leaked episode 4

Nooooooo

Alt text

Ain't Got Time to Bleed - Clearly Rhys and Fiona have no time for Vallory's shit and ignore her to make out while she watches in confusion.

• Alt text

rhonu posted: »

discuss

• Alt text

fiona blogging

discuss

• Now I'm imaging Fiona in a cowboy hat with a whip. :o

• please don't

Ain't My First Rodeo - too nsfw to describe sorry I CHOKED

• It's already been rated. They can't rewrite it. :^)

Vernaya posted: »

your uncle's friend's mother's sister's dog? sorry guys I leaked episode 4 Nooooooo

• Dayum Rhys is flexible! I wonder what other positions he can get into...? >.>

discuss

• NNO OH MY GD YOU MADE ME CHOKE 2 TIMES IN A SPAN OF 10 SECONDs wolf... i'm sorry you are too funny you need to get arrested

fiona blogging

• i'm still trying to figure out why a thing called "twerkgifs" exists

• OOOOH MYYY IT'S BEAUTIFUL!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Alt text

• You know she would do it.

HeartOfGold posted: »

Now I'm imaging Fiona in a cowboy hat with a whip.

• you need to get arrested

:( :( :(

Alt text

NNO OH MY GD YOU MADE ME CHOKE 2 TIMES IN A SPAN OF 10 SECONDs wolf... i'm sorry you are too funny you need to get arrested

• look dat... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

discuss

• So so so... do you think we're getting the next episode... in August? :o

I want it so much. And yet I want to wait until it's perfect! I'm really hoping there's a scene at Rhys' apartment, even if it's just really goofy and not romantic at all (Fiona has to be there though!). I'm really curious to see how Rhys lives. I bet he's one of those people whose house looks pristine! But he's got something really dorky, like a whole rubber duck family in his bathroom or something. And they all have names. :3

• you can still be funny while arrested... u can't be tamed

you need to get arrested

• OMG MY WIFI IS BACK GUYS, FINALLY!!! EVEN IF IT'S JUST FOR A MOMENT!!! I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH ;-;

The story behind my hysterical screaming: There's been a storm here all day, and it was really close by judging by the gap between lightning and thunder (practically nonexistent). Every time it thundered the house shook. And the storm took the WiFi with it, as well as the electricity for a few minutes. Since I'm on vacation in another country, roaming costs about 100'000'000$ (well not exactly, but you get my point) so I can't use it. I've been without WiFi all day and I never realized how much I love it until I was left with a useless computer and equally useless phone. It's hell.

Anyway, I just wanna say hi, because it'll probably disappear the moment I post this. So yeah. Hi guys.

PS: Yeah, that's how desperate and naive I am. I'm writing this post in advance so I can send it when I get the chance, and let you know where I've been all day. That's the desperate part. The naive part is thinking you noticed my absence. You might've now, but I doubt you thought of it earlier.

PPS: I sincerely hope this never happens to you, because sitting and watching for hours to see if the WiFi will magically reconnect is painful.

• how the hell didn't he break his spinal cord lol

discuss

• my body may be captive but my spirit is wild and free

you can still be funny while arrested... u can't be tamed

• I think we'll get it in August with all these recent news. :)

I bet his house is huge.

So so so... do you think we're getting the next episode... in August? I want it so much. And yet I want to wait until it's perfect! I'm

• Alt text

Dayum Rhys is flexible! I wonder what other positions he can get into...? >.>

• I want to see Rhys in high heels.

discuss

• Ain't My First Rodeo - too nsfw to describe sorry

Alt text

• Oh no, Joey, I hope your wifi is back to normal soon. :( We miss you, hope everything's fine.

JumpyJoey posted: »

OMG MY WIFI IS BACK GUYS, FINALLY!!! EVEN IF IT'S JUST FOR A MOMENT!!! I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH ;-; The story behind my hysterical sc

• I knew you'd love that one. :^)

Ain't My First Rodeo - too nsfw to describe sorry

• my mind is going places ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dayum Rhys is flexible! I wonder what other positions he can get into...? >.>

• aw, that's exactly what i want too! <3 when i write fanfiction i seem to struggle with having too little information on what rhys actually did up in helios, so i really wish they show us something too ;;

So so so... do you think we're getting the next episode... in August? I want it so much. And yet I want to wait until it's perfect! I'm

• I bet his house is huge

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think we'll get it in August with all these recent news. I bet his house is huge.

• WHAT

NONONONO

I bet his house is huge ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• this is th most important post i've ever read

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

I want to see Rhys in high heels.

• he's long

Brawl posted: »

how the hell didn't he break his spinal cord lol

• Alt text

I don't know why this felt appropriate... but it did! :D

You know she would do it.

• Joey! Hi! I hope you'll have a decent and stable Wi-Fi connection soon. Please don't disappear for too long ;__;

OMG MY WIFI IS BACK GUYS, FINALLY!!! EVEN IF IT'S JUST FOR A MOMENT!!! I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH ;-; The story behind my hysterical sc

• more like YESYESYESYES ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WHAT NONONONO

• I... I still have WiFi? I'm reading posts?! OMG I THINK IT'S OVER NOW!!!!!!! I JUST... I NEVER EXPECTED THIS DAY TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SHOULD PROBABLY NOT BE FREAKING OUT I'M PROBABLY JINXING IT BUT I'M JUST SO HAPPY TO BE BACK HERE ;-;

Oh no, Joey, I hope your wifi is back to normal soon. We miss you, hope everything's fine.

• Definitely, he has to have so much money! Maybe he has his own pool? Ooh, I'd laugh if he had something daft like a water-bed full of fish. He tries to show it off to Fiona, and she just spends an hour jumping on it until her heel punctures it. Then there's fish everywhere and they have to rescue them! That's romantic, right? Rescuing fish. XD

I think we'll get it in August with all these recent news. I bet his house is huge.

• It happened to me before I know the feels. It's just god testing our patience, hope you got your wifi back!!

• They must do it in ep4! It would be such a wasted opportunity not to! And such a perfect chance to embarass Rhys. >:D

I hope we find out more about his robotic arm and eye too...

aw, that's exactly what i want too! when i write fanfiction i seem to struggle with having too little information on what rhys actually did up in helios, so i really wish they show us something too ;;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.