Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Nah, you just hunt innuendos lmao

because they're so inspirational ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) srsly tho, every single comment you posted contained some sort of inuenndo.

• @Dracu98

Meet John. :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

90% of my notifications today are John picking my comments apart and making them lewd

• I just read a fanfiction where Snoop Doog is the main character lmfao what is wrong with me

anyways good night you guys ^-^ ♡

• sweet rhyiona dreams <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I just read a fanfiction where Snoop Doog is the main character lmfao what is wrong with me anyways good night you guys ^-^ ♡

• I'm here to PROTECT YOU

Alt text

I'm scared. :P

• edited July 2015

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

surely not clean places what does 'clean' mean? i have no clue ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I have insomnia, so I know how you feel. But you should totally take a loooong nap this weekend, that's my plan for Saturday and Sunday. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Cuz I started work at 8am on those days, and tomorrow... My issue is that I stay up until like 2am, so only 5 hours of sleep

• sweet dreams are made of Rhyiona good niight! ♥♥♥

I just read a fanfiction where Snoop Doog is the main character lmfao what is wrong with me anyways good night you guys ^-^ ♡

• Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

Raises hand slowly

• your pervy king must go to sleep... nighty night everyone <3

Alt text

• Funny thing...it's because of your avatar that I even decided to take a look.

"That person likes Guilty Crown...he can't be that bad." and well, here I am.

I don't really care about the pairing, but I think you guys are all kinda fun to hang out with. Pretty active, too.

And there is Ayase, of course.

Green613 posted: »

I see the Guilty King has decided to come make a visit. Maybe perhaps he'd like to join us? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) We do in fact share avatars with characters from the same anime, it would only make sense. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) @GuiltyKingOumaShu

• But I am already enrolled in the army of Rhysha D:

@GuiltyKingOumaShu @GuiltyKingOumaShu @GuiltyKingOumaShu @GuiltyKingOumaShu We would love if we somebody new joined us! But who could that be, hm? @GuiltyKingOumaShu @GuiltyKingOumaShu @GuiltyKingOumaShu @GuiltyKingOumaShu

• Goood night! Sweet dreams are made of Rhyiona.

PS: even when u sleep u look like a perv how?

your pervy king must go to sleep... nighty night everyone

• Going 2 sleep, bye and good night! ♥♥♥

• sweet rhyiona dreams! <3

Kawaiii posted: »

Going 2 sleep, bye and good night! ♥♥♥

• hola amigos rhyionas

• Thank you Julie ;-; ;-; ;-;

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'm here to PROTECT YOU

• hello

rhonu posted: »

hola amigos rhyionas

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams. <3

Kawaiii posted: »

Going 2 sleep, bye and good night! ♥♥♥

• Steamy Rhyiona dreams!

your pervy king must go to sleep... nighty night everyone

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• rhonu posted: »

i want to draw rhyiona but i don't know what any requests?

• i don't know why i posted that x)

hello

• You said hi, nothing weird about that. :P

i don't know why i posted that x)

• You can always be part of both, some people are doing that ^-^

If you ever want to, just go ahead and make a main post in the thread telling us you want to join :p

But I am already enrolled in the army of Rhysha

• all this silence after an active day always spooks me

• edited July 2015

Sorry if this sucks or doesn't make sense, I'm suffering from writer's block.

-

She irritates him. She drives him crazy.

But yet she confuses him at the most. When her voice is subtle and sweet, when it isn't harsh or stern, when she isn't looking for a fight with him.

It was those times he felt as if he loved her, as if he wanted to hold on to her, as if he wanted to kiss her and admit.

But it was a stupid thought, a stupid thought which would run through his mind, every time he took a glance at her, every time he would speak to her, every time he would think about her. It was just an illusion, he didn't know why she was making him feel like this.

He didn't want to put it that way, but it's the only way he can describe it right now.

Maybe this is why she irritates him.

• 3sp00ky5me

all this silence after an active day always spooks me

• this is so cute ;-;

Sorry if this sucks or doesn't make sense, I'm suffering from writer's block. - She irritates him. She drives him crazy. But yet sh

• Oláaa

hola amigos rhyionas

• ErykaEryka Banned

Sound of Cricket
    Alt text
    So can we talk about Rhyiona?

• Okay guys, every Telltale episode so far with sex as moderate impact has had someone banging.

We already know Troy and Laura did a really awkward scene together.

Alt text

Anyone else catching my drift? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• if there isnt any rhyiona in episode 4 ill never play episode 5

Poogers555 posted: »

Okay guys, every Telltale episode so far with sex as moderate impact has had someone banging. We already know Troy and Laura did a really awkward scene together. Anyone else catching my drift? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm ready.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Okay guys, every Telltale episode so far with sex as moderate impact has had someone banging. We already know Troy and Laura did a really awkward scene together. Anyone else catching my drift? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• this gif brings back so many memories

Alt text

of when we were six or seven fighting for this cause

kids these days don't understand the struggle

• Ducky of course you're more important than animu!

I will serenade to you, every day., from now on.<3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Quiff!! I'm more important than animu!! I need you more than sasuke cosplayers! ;--;

• Gryffindor bro00tha here :^)

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html What house are you guys in? Just curious Since we have a Hogwarts train we might as well know which house we'd be in.

• not surprised :^)

Quiff posted: »

Gryffindor bro00tha here :^)

• ErykaEryka Banned

this gif brings back so many memories of when we were six or seven fighting for this cause kids these days don't understand the struggle

• when u were here before the thread and rhysha dominated rhyiona

then the thread was created and u were there for the beginning

making this ship strong from the ground up

kids these days really dont understand the struggle

this gif brings back so many memories of when we were six or seven fighting for this cause kids these days don't understand the struggle

Sign in to comment in this discussion.