Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• we're still praying for your weefee :)

Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh well I'm off to lunch see ya later people.

• i don't know, i searched online and found this:

Dreams of childbirth (as well as dreams of death and rebirth) are all symbols of the process of 'individuation'. Individuation is thought to be the process of development where the human psyche reaches its full maturation and achieves wholeness and balance. So in these terms, your dream may be associated with the development of actual, physical or emotional potential within you or your psyche. Perhaps you are entering a new phase in your life. If this is the case you should harness the power of this dream and really try to utilise the potential for creativity to the full. Finally, on a similar note, dreams of this kind can also tell of the emergence of some hidden part of your unconscious. Perhaps you are on the cusp of releasing some inner creative potential that has been locked away.

i think it may be this, all of it can totally apply to me right now. i don't know why rhys and fiona tho, maybe it's just that i can't get them out of my mind lately. :P

Dream Aurora wins multitasking award of the year But really, a recurring dream like that? Weird. Aw, poor Rhys, he sounds like he's panicked. Maybe... you subconsciously want to be a midwife?!

• Hmm, so you're maturing, eh? Aurora's all grown up :)

rhonu posted: »

i don't know, i searched online and found this: Dreams of childbirth (as well as dreams of death and rebirth) are all symbols of the p

• Betrayed? what even what don't what..

Listen, my head hurts when you act like that. I'm sure nobody here thinks that you have betrayed us, it's all in your head. :\
    Sorry for being harsh but I don't understand your attitude right now..

You've been acting like this quite alot recently..are you okay? Is something going on? Of course you don't have to tell me but talking to someone usually helps.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I felt like I'd betrayed you all, so I logged off and played some games before bed.

• so you're maturing, eh?

oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hmm, so you're maturing, eh? Aurora's all grown up

• more like being thrown in the adult world! very exciting (and scary!)

Hmm, so you're maturing, eh? Aurora's all grown up

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Okay guys, every Telltale episode so far with sex as moderate impact has had someone banging. We already know Troy and Laura did a really awkward scene together. Anyone else catching my drift? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• John... John plz...

so you're maturing, eh? oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Whoo! You go girl!

more like being thrown in the adult world! very exciting (and scary!)

• welcome! <3

oh my glub okay i have been reading this thread for a while and it is so funny and amazing and i lOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LIKE WOW i f

• i'll stop, i'm feeling merciful today...

Alt text

John... John plz...

• good morning guys! Rhyiona confirmed yet?(seriously TT, I gonna wreck your stuff if there isn't any Rhyiona in EP.4)

• good morning! and please, did you forget that rhyiona is, was and ALWAYS will be confirmed?!

Kruzii posted: »

good morning guys! Rhyiona confirmed yet?(seriously TT, I gonna wreck your stuff if there isn't any Rhyiona in EP.4)

• morning! only some of us are up now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

good morning guys! Rhyiona confirmed yet?(seriously TT, I gonna wreck your stuff if there isn't any Rhyiona in EP.4)

• Mornings!! Rhyiona is not confirmed yet but it seems like episode 4 is coming soon. Like actually soon. And there's gonna be an awkward moment between Rhys and Fiona sooooooo :^)

• Rhyiona is not confirmed

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Mornings!! Rhyiona is not confirmed yet but it seems like episode 4 is coming soon. Like actually soon. And there's gonna be an awkward moment between Rhys and Fiona sooooooo :^)

• I guess I just got a little frustrated after ep 3 :(

xfuriouss posted: »

good morning! and please, did you forget that rhyiona is, was and ALWAYS will be confirmed?!

• mehehehe

morning! only some of us are up now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I had 21k yesterday, too. I was like "Jeezus..." xD

Shyest posted: »

stop pls

• John plz don't do this

i'll stop, i'm feeling merciful today...

• don't worry, just wait for ep 4 and believe that we're gonna get some rhyiona soon :)

I guess I just got a little frustrated after ep 3

• y not?

y u h8 me? ;-;

John plz don't do this

• edited July 2015

Nonono don't cry!! It's gonna be fine I swear! Episode 4 is gonna have some Rhyiona moments haha right..right???

cries

Rhyiona is not confirmed

• Alt text

Nonono don't cry!! It's gonna be fine I swear! Episode 4 is gonna have some Rhyiona moments haha right..right??? cries

• I probably shouldn't laugh...but I can't stop.

...I am a terrible person. Guess I am not the guilty king for nothing

Rhyiona is not confirmed

• good morning! <3

if there isn't any rhyiona in ep 4 i will get very sad, and lately i've been so pessimistic about it i'm just waiting for the wave of feels to hit me and take my soul forever. :(

• i no h8 you is just... ah fine go ahead

y not? y u h8 me? ;-;

• at least i made someone laugh ;_;

I probably shouldn't laugh...but I can't stop. ...I am a terrible person. Guess I am not the guilty king for nothing

• aaaww yeaaaah! (no innuendo intended) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

i no h8 you is just... ah fine go ahead

• if there's no rhyiona in ep4 i'm gonna boycott the finale.

good morning! if there isn't any rhyiona in ep 4 i will get very sad, and lately i've been so pessimistic about it i'm just waiting for the wave of feels to hit me and take my soul forever.

• Fiona can hold him as he cries and they will have a little fish funeral. ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

But what if some of his beloved fish die? Will that cause a problem in their relationship?

• I hope there is a Rhyiona moment! just remember the time when they reblogged the Rhyiona stuff before ep.3 and in ep.3 they were like:"Oh, you don't like rhysha? too bad. BECAUSE IT'S A MAJOR SCENE IN THIS EPISODE YOU FUCK! and no, you can't reject her nicely. either be an asshole or romantic. pfff, like we care what our community wants." (yep, still mad about this)

anyway! I hope you havea nice day :)

Mornings!! Rhyiona is not confirmed yet but it seems like episode 4 is coming soon. Like actually soon. And there's gonna be an awkward moment between Rhys and Fiona sooooooo :^)

• Take care Joey! D: I don't know if it's over now, but if not then I hope it's back to normal soon.

OMG MY WIFI IS BACK GUYS, FINALLY!!! EVEN IF IT'S JUST FOR A MOMENT!!! I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH ;-; The story behind my hysterical sc

• <3

yep, I feel you :/

good morning! if there isn't any rhyiona in ep 4 i will get very sad, and lately i've been so pessimistic about it i'm just waiting for the wave of feels to hit me and take my soul forever.

• Michonne dlc?? :o

I think you're right, which means we should have lots of TftB to look forward to soon! :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Maybe TellTale want to get TFTB up-to-date with GOT so they both finish at about the same time? I mean, TellTale will end with a lot on their plate otherwise. MineCraft: Story Mode and the Michonne DLC...

• I feel you

oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yep, I feel you

• jup. can't even get hyped for ep.4 after ep.3

if there's no rhyiona in ep4 i'm gonna boycott the finale.

• Hey Gold! Yeah, I think it's over now. At first I was skeptical, but then I found out an electrician had come over to check it and I calmed down. Still not 100% reassured though xD

HeartOfGold posted: »

Take care Joey! I don't know if it's over now, but if not then I hope it's back to normal soon.

• haha I understand why you are frustrated! I just hope that they don't force us to ship Rhysha this time (like in ep 3, yes, I'm still mad about this too)

I hope there is a Rhyiona moment! just remember the time when they reblogged the Rhyiona stuff before ep.3 and in ep.3 they were like:"Oh, y

• I'm still gonna enjoy the game what ever ends up happening. :c Rhyiona would still be very nice

if there's no rhyiona in ep4 i'm gonna boycott the finale.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.