Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Will this make u feel better?

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

but i am

• !!!!!!

YES

SO CUTE

MichaelBP posted: »

Will this make u feel better?

• do you ever get this terrible feeling that in the next two episodes shits gonna get real

i mean the feeling that episode 1 was like

Alt text

but then episode 5 is gonna be like

Alt text

that feeling

• Jay these are the best!! :D

Stiking opponents with the right reasoning

this is so true :D

Oh I wonder if they are gonna change their avatars now like Poogs and GrazedRabbit... >:)

buntingsir posted: »

@RhyionsIsLife @XDJulieXD Waiting for their comments like

• I think we'll have some drama considering the present time situation and the episode 5 slide but I don't think it'll be GoT/TWD levels.

rhonu posted: »

do you ever get this terrible feeling that in the next two episodes shits gonna get real i mean the feeling that episode 1 was like but then episode 5 is gonna be like that feeling

• edited August 2015

Oh.My.Rhyiona. Thank you so much! I love the book in my hand! These are both so awesome! Now I have to decide whether or not to change my avatar...

@ABigBadWolf George's children are always watching, always waiting for you to put your guard down...

@RhyionsIsLife @XDJulieXD Waiting for their comments like

• dammit guys, why does the thread always explode when i'm offline? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm always alert.

Oh.My.Rhyiona. Thank you so much! I love the book in my hand! These are both so awesome! Now I have to decide whether or not to change my av

• Thank you! :D

I don't know, it's their decision. (: But I'm not gonna lie I was really flattered when Poogs and Rabbit changed them (and when Marija and John changed them I was really glad too).

nohuhhuh posted: »

Jay these are the best!! Stiking opponents with the right reasoning this is so true Oh I wonder if they are gonna change their avatars now like Poogs and GrazedRabbit...

• Thank goodness. Now I don't have to feel like a monster.

Kittens are so damn cute. <3

!!!!!! YES SO CUTE

• o..okay....... [stops sweating] [just a lil bit]

I think we'll have some drama considering the present time situation and the episode 5 slide but I don't think it'll be GoT/TWD levels.

• exactly! I'm expecting the bittersweet ending

I think we'll have some drama considering the present time situation and the episode 5 slide but I don't think it'll be GoT/TWD levels.

• I'm glad you liked it! ^_^

Oh my, what did I start again... :D

Oh.My.Rhyiona. Thank you so much! I love the book in my hand! These are both so awesome! Now I have to decide whether or not to change my av

• Whenever you hear the scritching and scratching at night, and you feel the slight brush of something against your skin... Know that you have the face to the monster under your bed.

Never4getGeorge

I'm always alert.

• [stops sweating] [just a lil bit]

oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

o..okay....... [stops sweating] [just a lil bit]

• I hope it's sweeter than bitter tho. :P

exactly! I'm expecting the bittersweet ending

• This is war!

(Also do you think I should change my avatar, I can't decide! I really like my old avatar, but i feel like your drawing really catches me... Decisions, decisions!)

I'm glad you liked it! ^_^ Oh my, what did I start again...

• my cats will kill anything under my bed

Whenever you hear the scritching and scratching at night, and you feel the slight brush of something against your skin... Know that you have the face to the monster under your bed. Never4getGeorge

• You're worried about Rhys, aren't you? :P

o..okay....... [stops sweating] [just a lil bit]

• You didn't know?

TWD Season 2 is getting a 3 episode mini-series DLC in which we play as Michonne. It's set during her absence from TWD comic late in the series...

HeartOfGold posted: »

Michonne dlc?? I think you're right, which means we should have lots of TftB to look forward to soon!

• Kittens are amazing. ;-; Best pets.

MichaelBP posted: »

Thank goodness. Now I don't have to feel like a monster. Kittens are so damn cute.

• I hope it's sweeter than bitter tho

again, wolf? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope it's sweeter than bitter tho. :P

• i'm worried about everyone. :(

You're worried about Rhys, aren't you? :P

• Now that would be funny! XP

XDJulieXD posted: »

when you mentioned Fiona and Vaughn I thought you were going to say that they were looking lolol

• edited August 2015

That's why they come from the ceiling.

my cats will kill anything under my bed

• It's nothing secret.

I could see the feedback response was all like "Wtf dude? No Rhyiona?" So I was like "Oh no, I betrayed Rhyiona!" So I logged off...

I'm not hiding anything.

Betrayed? what even what don't what.. Listen, my head hurts when you act like that. I'm sure nobody here thinks that you have betrayed us

• Alt text

I hope it's sweeter than bitter tho again, wolf? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I don't know... I like your current avatar too, I'm kinda used to it (: But I'm really really glad that you like my drawing at the same time. If you feel like changing it, you can try, I guess. And you can always get back to your old avatar anyway, so... I don't know.

This is war! (Also do you think I should change my avatar, I can't decide! I really like my old avatar, but i feel like your drawing really catches me... Decisions, decisions!)

• You should feel really proud! You put a lot of time and effort into these amazing drawings! :3

Thank you! I don't know, it's their decision. (: But I'm not gonna lie I was really flattered when Poogs and Rabbit changed them (and when Marija and John changed them I was really glad too).

• bug spray

That's why they come from the ceiling.

• It's okay, you can admit it. He's your son. :^)

i'm worried about everyone.

• 60 % sweet and 40 % bitter :P

I hope it's sweeter than bitter tho. :P

• 70/30 would be better. ;-;

60 % sweet and 40 % bitter :P

• 60 % sweet and 40 % bitter

oh my.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

60 % sweet and 40 % bitter :P

• Oh you, you're so kind to me, oh stop it you... covers cheeks with hands

Thank you! I try to do my best, because you guys are important to me!

You should feel really proud! You put a lot of time and effort into these amazing drawings!

• Yeah i'm just gonna try it out and see if I like it. ^ ^

Thank you so much! I really love it!

I don't know... I like your current avatar too, I'm kinda used to it (: But I'm really really glad that you like my drawing at the same time

Sign in to comment in this discussion.