Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It's okay, you can admit it. He's your son. :^)

• Yep :)

Ever been working to the point of becoming a zombie? That's what I am feeling right now...

• edited August 2015

Wolf. Spiders. Explain that one Wolf!

bug spray

• Yeah you're actually right.

Not trying to ruin everyones hope but characters are going die in the next 2 episodes like it or not.

We don't know what happened to Vaughn but I'm gonna give you a slap to reality...He's not fine , he's either dead or fled away.

Loader Bot will also probably die in episode 4 , possibly by sacrificing himself or something.

That's it really ... I don't know about Sasha or Gortys.

So if Vaughn is dead , I'm scared for LB's fate.

rhonu posted: »

do you ever get this terrible feeling that in the next two episodes shits gonna get real i mean the feeling that episode 1 was like but then episode 5 is gonna be like that feeling

• no

Wolf. Spiders. Explain that one Wolf!

• Whoa looks really nice! (Totally not being narcissistic here uhm, hm mmm.... totally)

I'm genuinely glad! :3

Yeah i'm just gonna try it out and see if I like it. ^ ^ Thank you so much! I really love it!

• I just read a fanfiction where Snoop Doog is the main character

Oh God!! XP

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I just read a fanfiction where Snoop Doog is the main character lmfao what is wrong with me anyways good night you guys ^-^ ♡

• Hola :)

hola amigos rhyionas

• Back when TTG didn't break our dreams..

Back when we thought Rhyiona was practically confirmed...

• I see this awkward scene as being sexual... But not actually leading to sex. Maybe someone catching someone naked or doing something private :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Okay guys, every Telltale episode so far with sex as moderate impact has had someone banging. We already know Troy and Laura did a really awkward scene together. Anyone else catching my drift? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• i don't think vaughn is dead, but i'm 100000000000000% sure something is going to rip my heart and soul apart

Brawl posted: »

Yeah you're actually right. Not trying to ruin everyones hope but characters are going die in the next 2 episodes like it or not. We d

• @twdgirl43 and @John_Smith13 confirmed? :0

@twdgirl43 control yo man

• Welcome to the club! Gonna party day & night

oh my glub okay i have been reading this thread for a while and it is so funny and amazing and i lOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LIKE WOW i f

• Oh that scene. Tense!! XD

this gif brings back so many memories of when we were six or seven fighting for this cause kids these days don't understand the struggle

• yep

canon as canon can be B)

Quiff x Nohuhhuh

Kristi x Paul

Kawaii x Eryka

Twdgirl x John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2UuAlOHmt0

@twdgirl43 and @John_Smith13 confirmed? :0

• you mean romantic. :^)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh that scene. Tense!! XD

• Welcome!!

And that fanart is awesome! :D

oh my glub okay i have been reading this thread for a while and it is so funny and amazing and i lOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU LIKE WOW i f

• So many ships! <3

And I'm just over here forever alone. ;~;

yep canon as canon can be Quiff x Nohuhhuh Kristi x Paul Kawaii x Eryka Twdgirl x John http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2UuAlOHmt0

• I'm expecting to feel miserable, by the time episode 5 ends.

do you ever get this terrible feeling that in the next two episodes shits gonna get real i mean the feeling that episode 1 was like but then episode 5 is gonna be like that feeling

• Where you been man?!

I missed you so fucking much! :'(

BRO-FIST <3

Finally I catch up to the thread How is everybody doing today ? And a reminder that.... RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA IS LIFE. NEVER FORGET BRO FIST

• You and me both, girl.

So many ships! And I'm just over here forever alone. ;~;

• hey, Hazza was looking for a lady. :P

• What are Wolf spiders and how did they come into existence?! Or are you to coward to say it?

NO

• same, well i take that for granted, i mean if it's not sad i will be sad because it's over because i always get that feeling of emptiness when something i've been invested in for a long time ends. like that "what am i going to do with my life now?" kind of sad x).

MichaelBP posted: »

I'm expecting to feel miserable, by the time episode 5 ends.

• You don't understand the story behind all this.

Spiders... killed my family.

Alt text

What are Wolf spiders and how did they come into existence?! Or are you to coward to say it?

• It could mean anything...

But we want it to mean RHYIONA CONFIRMED!! XD

i had the "helping fiona give birth" dream again, what... and this time it was even weirder because it was up on helios and i was actually p

• Alt text

• he needs a companion to write smut with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hey, Hazza was looking for a lady. :P

• Adult world sucks :P

more like being thrown in the adult world! very exciting (and scary!)

• It's okay ladies, @Hazzatheman is free and looking for a special gal. :P

• hazza!! how are you? are you feeling better today? <3

Hola

• edited August 2015

Oh it's about that post. I see.

But oh Hazza, I bet people didn't really mean to hurt your feeling or anything.

remember what I told you few days ago? You should stand behind your opinion/posts no matter what people think about them. So what if someone doesn't agree?

anyway, I'm glad you didn't leave this thread! <3 hugs!

It's nothing secret. I could see the feedback response was all like "Wtf dude? No Rhyiona?" So I was like "Oh no, I betrayed Rhyiona!" So I logged off... I'm not hiding anything.

• You can't die from lack of sleep. But it will slowly turn you into a crazy person :)

• oh really ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's okay ladies, @Hazzatheman is free and looking for a special gal. :P

• Which would made me die anyhow. :P

You can't die from lack of sleep. But it will slowly turn you into a crazy person

• so he says :P

xfuriouss posted: »

oh really ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

We have each other though right? :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

You and me both, girl.

• Alt text

We'll always have each other!

We have each other though right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.