Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• hell yea, who needs love when you have shipping tbh

ABigBadWolf posted: »

rhonu is the only one who understands thank you

• make love not war you guys

Alt text

can't a wolf try to spread love across this thread in peace

• Thank you for being so understanding Joey. ;-; Now I know I shouldn't hide things. You guys are accepting.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yeah well I was blinded by my hopes and dreams, okay? Won't let that happen again. I understand.

• excuse me no

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

make love not war you guys

• I know, right? Being a cupid is way more fun.

rhonu posted: »

hell yea, who needs love when you have shipping tbh

• Anything for u bruh :D

Thank you for being so understanding Joey. ;-; Now I know I shouldn't hide things. You guys are accepting.

• yeh

thank you for teaching me dirty stuff uncle jonh

so? do you know what it means now?

• well i tried

I'm sorry. I just explained to Joey why that doesn't work.

• Okay.

Don't be a slut but do whatever you want.

FTFY <3

excuse me no

• https://youtu.be/Y1puGG6iPfA

As you said the Spider and Wolf clans once lived together in harmony. One day a little girl was abandoned by her parents. She was to small and weak, the doctors said she was sure to die, so her parents left her and moved away with the colonies, as humans used to be Nomads then.

As the child wailed out into the night sky, her cries fell on deaf ears.

All hope seemed to be lost. But something unexpected happened, fate gave her a chance. In the form, of a spider.

This spider found the babe alone in the wilderness and took pity on it. He had the whole clan come and lead her home.

This girl grew up with the Spiders happily, and loved them all. But she loved on most of all... George. He had been the one to find her, he had raised her, and he had named her. The girl had been given the name Life, because she brought it to everyone she met.

One fateful day the Wolf clan alpha decided he wanted more silks than we had bargained for. We told him he would have to give us more meat if he wanted the silks. But he refused.

Half of our village was destroyed because of him. And all the children were lost, for he had destroyed the nest, the very heart of the colony.

With nothing to lose the Spider clan attacked the Wolves with revenge in the heart...

I was there that day... And watched as brother and sister killed one another because of one wolf's folly.

I swore to myself never again would I be apart of something like this. I watched as a Wolf mother and father threw themselves to the hordes of spiders so their son could get away. George and I decided to follow him.

We finally found him holed up in a cave. George did not want me in danger so he went in by himself.

I waited. And waited. I watched as the wolf ran away from the cave. But I saw no spider. The wolf had killed him. Even though we had only wanted peace between the clans.

I realized then that wolves were monsters and nothing else. And I vowed to kill this wolf.

I learned his name was Ray, and he had found refuge in the Rhyiona thread. So I joined undercover, all the while Georges death ripping me apart.

As I planned revenge on Ray, I grew close to him. WE could even call each other... friends.

The day came for me to revenge George, and I began to fight with him. The time came for me to give the final blow, but i found I could not do it. Because I had fallen in- I mean, we were so close friends.

And it all leads to today. At this moment. So I guess I see it now. George had to die, so I could have met you, and everyone else here on this thread.

So I could have my new family.

So, is it the spiders fault, or not?

I'm ready.

• now this I can get behind B)

Okay. Don't be a slut but do whatever you want. FTFY

• of course not, but come on, there has to be little romance or it's not worth anything. I don't ship sex, I ship love!

Eryka posted: »

They don't even need a bed °

• They keep trying to pair you up with your mother. :P

People keep tryin to pair me up... that's my job.

• Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

Anything for u bruh

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

well i tried

• and people be like "you just haven't found the right one yet..." what? i have, i have found the right one lost of times, it was just the right one for a person who wasn't me because that's my fuckin job

I know, right? Being a cupid is way more fun.

• I hope she doesn't get angry. ;-;

MichaelBP posted: »

They keep trying to pair you up with your mother. :P

• uncle john

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

yeh thank you for teaching me dirty stuff uncle jonh

• Well, my heart belongs to another. :3

Also, you don't ship Richonne. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Says the one that turned me down :P

• what the heck this actually made me sad

https://youtu.be/Y1puGG6iPfA As you said the Spider and Wolf clans once lived together in harmony. One day a little girl was abandoned by

• :-(

Dracu98 posted: »

of course not, but come on, there has to be little romance or it's not worth anything. I don't ship sex, I ship love!

• At you? Nah, she definately won't, but at the others....

I hope she doesn't get angry. ;-;

• I feel your pain #justcupidproblems :/

and people be like "you just haven't found the right one yet..." what? i have, i have found the right one lost of times, it was just the right one for a person who wasn't me because that's my fuckin job

• Jesus, that spider story is getting intense. To think its all just a joke. XD

• you're officially the cinnamon roll, so innocent

Alt text

now this I can get behind

• I'm sorry for killing George. I didn't know about this. But after what I saw... you have to understand...

Jesus, that spider story is getting intense. To think its all just a joke. XD

• Oh boy. They don't wanna feel mama's wrath. It's not pretty.

At you? Nah, she definately won't, but at the others....

• frustrated cupid brofist...

I feel your pain #justcupidproblems

• but still keeps adding hidden innuendos to his comments ;)

you're officially the cinnamon roll, so innocent

• I love the cinnamon roll title. I'll accept this. <3

you're officially the cinnamon roll, so innocent

• I actually tried to find a picture for this but found nothing. </3

frustrated cupid brofist...

• Alt text

but still keeps adding hidden innuendos to his comments

• Alt text

WOW excuse me jack, shouldn't you take me on a date first

• I can imagine. Does she do something like this?

Alt text

Alt text

Oh boy. They don't wanna feel mama's wrath. It's not pretty.

• Actually speaking seriously right now... I didn't put anything there intentionally. It genuinely baffles me that you can find them in almost every comment. :P

but still keeps adding hidden innuendos to his comments

• Its okay Wolf, you don't have to explain yourself. It will take time. I understand.

Alt text

I'm sorry for killing George. I didn't know about this. But after what I saw... you have to understand...

• so lemme know if that bled

i'm dying to know the rest of the conversation ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WOW excuse me jack, shouldn't you take me on a date first

• That's nothing compared to what she can do...

I can imagine. Does she do something like this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.