Saving Private Ryon

If he doesn't make it back to the Forrester's I'm going to be done with telltale game of thrones!!

Comments

• Ethan has died, Gregor and now Rodrik! If they kill off Ryon to I'm going to be done with telltale games.

• I wouldn't count on that... Even though i really do like Ryon. :(

• Why won't they just give this child a chance

I wouldn't count on that... Even though i really do like Ryon.

• Ryon, earn this... earn it.

• Ikr ? I freakin love Ryon. But i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Chastity posted: »

Why won't they just give this child a chance

• Fuck yeah

Alt text

• Now all we need is to replace that tank with Gryff's heads and it'll be perfect.

_DIO_ posted: »

Fuck yeah

• Is it like Piccolo where you have to destroy the brain to stop him from regenerating ?

Now all we need is to replace that tank with Gryff's heads and it'll be perfect.

• Credit to @dfh15

Alt text

• Why does the death of a character you like = a good reason to stop playing the game?

• There's only one episode left, so it doesn't matter. lmao

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why does the death of a character you like = a good reason to stop playing the game?

• THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER. HOW IT TOOK 5 EPISODES FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE THIS COMPARISON IS BEYOND ME

• Not just one death multiple deaths of characters I've grown fond of

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why does the death of a character you like = a good reason to stop playing the game?

• Asher has to bring Ryon home

Ikr ? I freakin love Ryon. But i guess we'll just have to wait and see.

• Saving ryon's privates

• I'll save Ryon if I can. I think he's pretty much a dead man though.

• I think Ryon will be determinant, unless telltale decides to be lazy and simply kills him off. I know this is a game of thrones but at least let the one male Forrester survive!

• Is The North Grive going to be found by the end of episode 6? Or season 2

• Asher is still alive in my game

gomatamo posted: »

I think Ryon will be determinant, unless telltale decides to be lazy and simply kills him off. I know this is a game of thrones but at least let the one male Forrester survive!

• Uh-uh

Saving ryon's privates

• Game of thrones be like

I'll save Ryon if I can. I think he's pretty much a dead man though.

• Still isn't an excuse? I mean, do whatever you want, but it's stupid to get upset over a game and not play it just because characters to liked died, it means that you played just for those characters rather for the entire story, which is kind of a waste.

Not just one death multiple deaths of characters I've grown fond of

• Maybe Ryon will become our playable character on Season 2?

• He is determinant so likely dead in ep 6

Asher is still alive in my game

• It is same as if people stoped watch the show after certain events in season 1. If you like something you will stay with it until the end.

Not just one death multiple deaths of characters I've grown fond of

• That's what I want Telltale to do

Maybe Ryon will become our playable character on Season 2?

• edited August 2015

Everyone claimed they would stop watching after that beheading, and inexplicably, the show grew by 1.5 million viewers the next season! I wonder why...

It is same as if people stoped watch the show after certain events in season 1. If you like something you will stay with it until the end.

• Yes, I think so. Stupid of TT to make us play 6 episodes of sub-par (IMO) arc with no pay off at the end.

Is The North Grive going to be found by the end of episode 6? Or season 2

• edited August 2015

They rushed everything. Episodes 1,2,3 where telling us how fucked we're going to be and episode 4 is straight Fuckery and 5 probably will to.

transfo47 posted: »

Yes, I think so. Stupid of TT to make us play 6 episodes of sub-par (IMO) arc with no pay off at the end.

• I episode 6 will most likely end on a cliff hanger. I wonder if they will fake Ryon's death, similar to what happened to Bran and Rickon Stark.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.