Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I think John would make the first move, to make his girl happy ;)

you know me too well :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Those are words of truth. I think John would make the first move, to make his girl happy

• So cute. <3 What a great ship. <3

Those are words of truth. I think John would make the first move, to make his girl happy

• God's blood... My friend's dog got hit by a car many years ago, but the driver was man enough to get out and tell them what happened :/

Lol, my cousins all live in the USA :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

It was heartbreaking, I sat for five minutes trying to catch a heartbeat. Although, to be fair, my pain is nothing compared to my neighbour's. I wrote cousin cause I hang out with them a lot together and I got confused :P

• I gotta give it to you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sorry, i'm already married :P

John. John... I'm impressed. You are really good at this, I gotta give it to you.

• They mean no harm, I'm sure of it. :) Either of them.

Let's see what she says first then. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

It's difficult to tell with SOME of you though. Naming twdgirl43 and XDJulieXD. Alessandra can be quite direct, and Julie is mostly honest... Dude, I've suffered rejection before :P I have the worst luck with women!

• So Lewd... Lewd Achievement

Kawaiii posted: »

We can say that she is a playboy bunny amirite? ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Why?

Reminder: SCROLL LIKE TT IS BEHIND YOU

• Rhyiona moment: Episode 1

Rhysha moments: Episode 1 & 2

Alt text

• So will you? :P

(?) This is going to hurt.

rhonu posted: »

this is so accurate i wouldn't mind getting it tattooed

• I couldn't do that without just skipping some of them :P

My real family is a lot like this thread, pretty much all of you fill a role or more of my family members on my Mother's side (all Army brats with flares for life) XD

buntingsir posted: »

I have to read 200+ comments every morning :P It's all good, just remember that we're all flike a family here and don't mean anything bad, we just joke around like that a lot ^_^

• Bc sometime, there is just too much..

Why?

• This is going to hurt.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So will you? :P (?) This is going to hurt.

• Mostly 'cause a lot of your worries are the same as mine. I'm a worrier. I still preview all my posts before sending them to ensure that I don't say anything wrong and I cripple in the face of insult, be it jest or not. Also, I get really poetical at times ;) We think alike, Harry. Well, except for the poetical part. Does that ever happen to you?

Aw I like you too <3 I look forward to your comments, you always have interesting opinions :)

You understand me well I like you...

• Oh my gosh, I'm sorry .__.

I thought you were saying that to me, but anyways I read what you just wrote, although I wasn't here when you commented that about ep.4, it's okay if you're sensetive. It sucks when you have a bad day, then it seems like everything and everyone is against you! I literally change my mood every ten minutes, from sad to happy to anxious.

I replied to John What's this comment for???

• I don't find you annoying at all :)

You're a great person with good input!

Thank you for that last part <3

rhonu posted: »

don't worry, i understand, sometimes i get upset too with those things, but in my case i do have anxiety disorder, so it's kind of my thing

• I think episode 4 and 5 are gonna focus more on rhyiona so they have a good reason to hate each other :D either that, or there will be a season two with lots of rhyiona

Rhyiona moment: Episode 1 Rhysha moments: Episode 1 & 2

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

*And 3 (for Rhysha...)

Rhyiona moment: Episode 1 Rhysha moments: Episode 1 & 2

• Fuck! Sorry!! T_T

Eryka posted: »

Spoiler Tag Please EDIT: You just Spoil me GoT... Thanks -_-

• WHAT

NO

This is going to hurt. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Aw I like you too <3

@ABigBadWolf CUPID! take out yer bow! we've got a new ship on the horizon ^_^

Mostly 'cause a lot of your worries are the same as mine. I'm a worrier. I still preview all my posts before sending them to ensure that I d

• Or TellTale will be like

"Ha! Stupid Rhyiona fools! Haven't they realized that there is no connection between Rhys and Fiona when it comes to romance? We have always paired Rhys with Sasha and they always have a moment together!"

Dracu98 posted: »

I think episode 4 and 5 are gonna focus more on rhyiona so they have a good reason to hate each other either that, or there will be a season two with lots of rhyiona

• oh MYYYYYYYYY

Aw I like you too @ABigBadWolf CUPID! take out yer bow! we've got a new ship on the horizon ^_^

• Then I'm glad I know you, well!

Alt text

I think John would make the first move, to make his girl happy you know me too well

• This ship needs a name though <3

So cute. What a great ship.

• That sounds horrible! It's good that the driver had the decency to at least confess.

Nice! I have cousins in Chicago and an aunt in San Francisco :)

God's blood... My friend's dog got hit by a car many years ago, but the driver was man enough to get out and tell them what happened Lol, my cousins all live in the USA :P

• Oh John... I suppose I'll get used to it eventually but for now I really gotta watch what I'm saying.

I gotta give it to you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sorry, i'm already married :P

• Can they hear us now? :(

Alt text

they need to hear us out ;-;

• TwdJohn? JohnGirl? shit idk ;-;

This ship needs a name though

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

It's fine (?) Eryka will try too forget, but it would be hard (I hide something in my comment °)

Fuck! Sorry!! T_T

• We have always paired Rhys with Sasha and they always have a moment together!

Alt text

Or TellTale will be like "Ha! Stupid Rhyiona fools! Haven't they realized that there is no connection between Rhys and Fiona when it comes to romance? We have always paired Rhys with Sasha and they always have a moment together!"

• our screams should reach them :(

Can they hear us now?

• Yeah...

I know I'm getting turned down by Weronika :P

They mean no harm, I'm sure of it. Either of them. Let's see what she says first then. :P

• Too much what? (I don't get it)

Bc sometime, there is just too much..

• Wait what

Aw I like you too @ABigBadWolf CUPID! take out yer bow! we've got a new ship on the horizon ^_^

• Stahp it!

• furious vs joey

Who wins this battle of love? :P

Yeah... I know I'm getting turned down by Weronika :P

• Alejohndro?

lmao what's wrong with me

TwdJohn? JohnGirl? shit idk ;-;

• HAHAHA

oh my god

Alejohndro? lmao what's wrong with me

• edited August 2015

pretty much all of you fill a role or more of my family members

Wow, that's destiny, man.

On a more serious note, I too sometimes have a hard time understanding was something a joke or not. It's normal to feel that way, but you just have to stand by your opinion and remember that there're people who genuinely appreciate you.

I couldn't do that without just skipping some of them :P My real family is a lot like this thread, pretty much all of you fill a role or more of my family members on my Mother's side (all Army brats with flares for life) XD

• edited August 2015

I check through before I post as well, just to see if something MIGHT cause too much offense... I worry a lot as well.

As for being poetic, it depends on what the topic of discussion is :D

Thank you, ditto to you :)

Mostly 'cause a lot of your worries are the same as mine. I'm a worrier. I still preview all my posts before sending them to ensure that I d

Sign in to comment in this discussion.