Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• dude srsly

ABigBadWolf posted: »

furious vs joey Who wins this battle of love? :P

• I just realized something.

The graphics are trash , they run the game on one of the worst engines ever and the gameplay sucks.

Yet it's an amazing game.

Just goes to show how important good story telling , voice acting and soundtracks really are.(well also gameplay is very important but Telltale is an exception).

• No worries, honest :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry .__. I thought you were saying that to me, but anyways I read what you just wrote, although I wasn't here when you

• all of u thinkin ur own ships are top tier but u all forgetting Green X Poogs masterrace

• so that's a no then? ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

dude srsly

• edited August 2015

ikr

gotta love these ships on a thread about a ship

HAHAHA oh my god

• Too much PAGES

HazzatheMan posted: »

Too much what? (I don't get it)

• aw, you're very nice, thank you! that really means a lot <3 when we worry about those things we really have to think if it's true or just inside our heads. when i have anxiety it's 99% of the time for something i literally made up out of nowhere, like "wow, the punctuation on this sentence seems like [the person who wrote it] hates me, it must be so". then we have to try to give things the value they have, no more and no less, and stop worrying too much. x)

I don't find you annoying at all You're a great person with good input! Thank you for that last part

• I've deleted sooo many posts cause I feel they're unnecessary or weird.

Sometimes my creative spirit just breaks through ;)

I check through before I post as well, just to see if something MIGHT cause too much offense... I worry a lot as well. As for being poetic, it depends on what the topic of discussion is Thank you, ditto to you

• how can we forget that when you are our parents

Green613 posted: »

all of u thinkin ur own ships are top tier but u all forgetting Green X Poogs masterrace

• Yeah...

Ok here we go:

• One aunt in New Jersey

• One (badass) aunt in Virginia

• One (super badass) uncle in New Orleans

• One uncle in Conneticut

• One uncle in London, England

And 4 cousins :P

That sounds horrible! It's good that the driver had the decency to at least confess. Nice! I have cousins in Chicago and an aunt in San Francisco

• Try to hide it harder

Eryka posted: »

It's fine (?) Eryka will try too forget, but it would be hard (I hide something in my comment °)

• That ship gave us the most wonderful gift - all these children. I mean, that's surely a hard job for such a busy parents. <3

all of u thinkin ur own ships are top tier but u all forgetting Green X Poogs masterrace

• The graphics are trash

yet that same engine produced the cutest face EVAH

Alt text

Brawl posted: »

I just realized something. The graphics are trash , they run the game on one of the worst engines ever and the gameplay sucks. Yet it'

• some people just forget the most important things

so inconsiderate of them

how can we forget that when you are our parents

• I think that there should be Rhyiona moments because otherwise what caused them to hate each other? Telltale need to focus on them :D

Kawaiii posted: »

Rhyiona moment: Episode 1 Rhysha moments: Episode 1 & 2

• but it would be hard

Ooh lala ;)

It's fine (?) Eryka will try too forget, but it would be hard (I hide something in my comment °)

• what, i find the graphics, engine and gameplay good :o the graphics are supposed to be cartoonish i guess!

I just realized something. The graphics are trash , they run the game on one of the worst engines ever and the gameplay sucks. Yet it'

• that's a plz don't interfere in my business, get back to green x poogs masterrace cupid

so that's a no then? ;-;

• Blame TTG.

We have always paired Rhys with Sasha and they always have a moment together!

• that's surely a hard job

dammit, you stole my line! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That ship gave us the most wonderful gift - all these children. I mean, that's surely a hard job for such a busy parents.

• i was going to say "spank them" I know John would have a field day with that one

some people just forget the most important things so inconsiderate of them

• It all depends on what game your trying to sell honestly, if I'm looking for gameplay I'll probably play something like Smash, if I'm looking for story I'll probably pick up a Telltalegame. If a game is good at what it's supposed to be, then it's a good game ^-^

• My job here is

Alt text

So Lewd... Lewd Achievement

• It's a little scary tbh :P

Thank you :)

buntingsir posted: »

pretty much all of you fill a role or more of my family members Wow, that's destiny, man. On a more serious note, I too sometimes

• edited August 2015

I'll have John spank all of you for me

He's my favorite child

i was going to say "spank them" I know John would have a field day with that one

• wow joey you were never this mean </3

that's a plz don't interfere in my business, get back to green x poogs masterrace cupid

• dammit, wolfy! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i was going to say "spank them" I know John would have a field day with that one

• and the most beautiful couple like foreva and eva

Alt text

The graphics are trash yet that same engine produced the cutest face EVAH

• Um... wow. That's really all of your cousins... plus aunts and uncles... okay, you have a lot of relatives in USA. Do you visit them often?

Yeah... Ok here we go: * One aunt in New Jersey * One (badass) aunt in Virginia * One (super badass) uncle in New Orleans * One uncle in Conneticut * One uncle in London, England And 4 cousins :P

• Alt text

*And 3 (for Rhysha...)

• You mean you edited them to nothing...

Yeah, I just get passionate about it :P

I've deleted sooo many posts cause I feel they're unnecessary or weird. Sometimes my creative spirit just breaks through

• i don't think so, but just because my pain threshold is very, very low... :(

So will you? :P (?) This is going to hurt.

• wow way to show preference dad

im REALLY calling the police now

I'll have John spank all of you for me He's my favorite child

• ??? You've lost me, sista :P

Too much PAGES

• Finders keepers ;)

2fast4u

that's surely a hard job dammit, you stole my line! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I try but I hardly can't hide it

Try to hide it harder

• Oh, that must suck, I'm really sorry. :(

rhonu posted: »

i don't think so, but just because my pain threshold is very, very low...

• I absolutely love this. But imagine it going something like this. Sorry if you find anything bad or wrong ;-;

"He was getting drowsy from the drive. He's been sitting here for nearly 3 hours but it felt like forever. That is until something hard hit him on the head. Rhys shook his head and looked down to see what hit his face this time. (Why is it always the face?) He reached down to pick up...his boot? He looked at Fiona who was standing next to her with a confused expression. All she did was glance his was and smile a smile that said "You're welcome." Rhys blushed as he starred at her. She was so cute. That's when he remembered the flower he had picked.
    He asked Sasha to take the wheel since it was her shift. He stretched as he got up. He was contemplating whether to go up to her or not. After what felt like hours of this, he finally managed to build up even the slightest bit of confidence and walk up to Fiona who was sitting on the couch.
    "Uh..so c-can I..can I talk to you?" He finally managed to say. His face must've looked like a tomato because he could feel it getting hot. Her signature smirk plastered on her beautiful face as she said "You're talking to me now."
    Wow, this is definitely not going to be easy. "I mean in private."
    She shrugged, smirk never leaving her face as she got up and went towards the roof. She climbed up first and Rhys had to look away. "Dont look, dont look, dont look. She'll just end up punching you. How she knows I have no idea, but she knows. Oh my god, why am I talking to myself?!" he thought. Yeah he does know, which is why he looked away when she went up the latter and waited to hear her foot steps on the roof to start climbing up to join her.
    She sat in the same spot she sat in when they both were playing cards along with Loader Bot and Gortys. As he climbed onto the roof, he sat next to her. It was silent for a bit. For some reason it wasnt awkward. Not like how it was with Sasha. It was different. It was comforting. It was natural. Why?
    He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard her speak. "Well, what did you want to talk about?"
    Oh yeah. The only reason he brought her up here was to not only to finally be alone with her but so he doesnt somehow manage to hurt Sasha's feelings for what he's about to do. "I just kinda..wanted to thank you. For saving my boot."
    "No problem, I was getting tired of holding that ugly thing anyways."
    "It is not ugly, for your information, it is very much beautiful."
    "Yeah to hundred year old cowboys"
    He face palmed himself with his metal hand. It was cold and it felt good against his already burning face. It's a good thing it was night time. The multiple colors in the sky made it hard to see his already red face. But as he looked at her, he couldnt help but be nothing but in aw. The many colors of purple, green and blue made her look beautiful as they brought out her green eyes, making them seem brighter.
    He shook his head and gathered up the rest of his courage, hoping she wont destroy it.
    "Annyyyywhoooo, I wanted to give you this," he pulled out the still glowing blue flower from his pocket, "since you..you know gave me my boot back and...tried to save my life a-and yeah you get it." He cleared his throat and proceeded. "So I'm just gonna..stick this in your hair so...please dont stab me.."
    He then did as he said. He put the flower in her hair using his real hand, not the metal one, but he didnt want to move his hand. Instead, it dropped down the her cheek. Her eyes went slightly wide as she analysed the scenario she was in. But nonetheless, let it happen, as they both slowly leaned in and felt their lips touch.

Oh my, my heart, What have I done? I'll let you guys finish it ;^)

• this is why you're not my favorite anymore

wow way to show preference dad im REALLY calling the police now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.