Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You find it! :-P

My fingers hurt for some reason. what could it be...? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• :(

help me then pls

Green613 posted: »

NO

• Hugs

Don't worry :)

Kawaiii posted: »

I'm sry ;.;

• no

NO

NO

NO

N O

My fingers hurt for some reason. what could it be...? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• wolfie. wolfie calm down. i think ur imagination is getting the better of you now. everything will be fine. rhyiona connects us, remember?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

we're all living a lie ;-;

• nooooooo :( well, maybe they need some rest!

My fingers hurt for some reason. No writing for me today, probably. ;-;

• edited August 2015

The thing with Telltale is they nailed it with putting us through the character's shoes.

It's just an escape from the real world , to an adventure that you could never have y'know ... when you play that game you forget about you , your life and everything around you , you're basically feeling that you're Rhys/Fiona.

And people like that . so do I.

rhonu posted: »

i thought you meant that with the trash graphics x) i never thought about that really, i don't think it's even an opinion yet. TFTBL is more like watching a movie than playing a game to me!

• "Fast"

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

things are getting 2fast4me i can't

• oooooookay then

Eryka posted: »

I'm "faster" then you!

• but I don't want their divorce! :'(

JumpyJoey posted: »

wolfie. wolfie calm down. i think ur imagination is getting the better of you now. everything will be fine. rhyiona connects us, remember?

• LMAO!! Yeah it felt like that :P

But seriously though, is the engine that TTG uses really that bad? I thought the graphics were really high-def and smooth for the cartoonish artwork :I

Brawl posted: »

Yeah that movie was pretty sick with the high-tech to control the main character for a lil bit.I enjoyed seeing it at the cinema.

• Tomorrow is a new day, get well soon tho :)!

• Alt text

no NO NO NO N O

• It's from typing too much, I think. If I do it too fast it always hurts for some reason and I need to take a rest. :/

rhonu posted: »

nooooooo well, maybe they need some rest!

• i wholeheartedly agree with you! that is an amazing thing about storytelling <3

Brawl posted: »

The thing with Telltale is they nailed it with putting us through the character's shoes. It's just an escape from the real world , to an

• Thank you! <3

Tomorrow is a new day, get well soon tho !

• That's a familiar feeling to me :D

Haven't had it for a while though...

• good night everybody :-)<3

also I hope I haven't been annoying to you, sorry if I have.

• All theses "faster" things made me realize that In episode 2 Chapter 5 is called "2 Fast 2 Fiona" and we get an option to say "I feel the Need for Speed".

Is Telltale like making jokes? (I didn't realize it before)

• do you write from a tablet? because my fingers don't hurt when i'm on a keyboard, but in mobile and tablet they always end up hurting... ;;

It's from typing too much, I think. If I do it too fast it always hurts for some reason and I need to take a rest.

• edited August 2015

If I do it too fast it always hurts for some reason

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's from typing too much, I think. If I do it too fast it always hurts for some reason and I need to take a rest.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

"Familiar Feeling"

HazzatheMan posted: »

That's a familiar feeling to me Haven't had it for a while though...

• TEACH ME YOUR WAYS PLEASE

Green613 posted: »

NO

• Well I am a crowned king of smut my good man >:)

i see you've been stealing my lines... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• (I think...)

You know you've got a lot of cousins when you can't remember how old they are xD That happens to me too though, but not because I've got a lot of cousins. It's cause I'm generally forgetful.

That sounds so fun! I've only ever been to New York, lived there for a year when I was seven.

Hurricane Katrina was devastating, glad that your uncle's got his house standing again. He built it himself, lives next to a swamp and has lots of guns? Badass! xD

Yup! I have 4 cousins between the ages of 22 and 30 (I think...) My Grandmother was a Catholic, so yeah, lots of kids :P I visit the o

• Hugs back ♥♥

Hugs Don't worry

• Fair enough, tbh I wish we could delete our own comments you know? Instead the Mods do it...

Lol, not everything requires passion :P An argument with someone requires passion, that is just a rant.

Well usually I just discard them before posting. I decide that my comment brings nothing to the conversation and delete it and then act as i

• Haven't had it for a while though

Alt text

"Familiar Feeling"

• Yeah decided to give the Internet another chance to 'satisfy' me >:D

"Familiar Feeling"

• 6+9=69

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS PLEASE

• Good night Marija, sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

Well you haven't annoyed me, dunno about the others though :P

good night everybody :-)<3 also I hope I haven't been annoying to you, sorry if I have.

• buntingsir posted: »

In Darth Vader's voice: Nooooooooooo ;_________;

• Yes the engine is really that bad , you probably don't pay attention because you're reading the subtitles (if you use them) , but if you do pay attention you'll notice that the animations are pretty crappy and not realistic , but they can't make realistic animations with fancy graphics anyway , they want to release the episodes in 5-8 weeks and they'll just take much longer if they do it realistically.

And the graphics are good for a cartoonish game , I just said trashy because we're in 2015 and people aren't supposed to play these kind of games anymore.It's pretty unique actually , in that Telltale way.

LMAO!! Yeah it felt like that :P But seriously though, is the engine that TTG uses really that bad? I thought the graphics were really high-def and smooth for the cartoonish artwork :I

• no, of course!! why would you be annoying? ;;

good night <3

good night everybody :-)<3 also I hope I haven't been annoying to you, sorry if I have.

• another chance to 'satisfy' me >:D

Alt text

Yeah decided to give the Internet another chance to 'satisfy' me >:D

• You mean satisfy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

• they won't divorce dad just loves messing around... right dad? @Green613?

but I don't want their divorce!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

Oh Telltale, always hidding easter eggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kawaiii posted: »

All theses "faster" things made me realize that In episode 2 Chapter 5 is called "2 Fast 2 Fiona" and we get an option to say "I feel the Need for Speed". Is Telltale like making jokes? (I didn't realize it before)

• Well I only really see one of them :P

One used to be in the Army, but he left after he finished training apparently due to asthma (we don't believe it) and now he lives in New Orleans with his bro. They live in a penthouse apartment that this dude's aunt pays the rent for, and they just play games and eat junk all day... I'm being serious as well! He doesn't contact any of us anymore, and he avoids my uncle in New Orleans (his Dad btw)

I've been to New York :) It's a busy place!

He was also an Engineering Officer in the Merchant Marines as a life career, he's retired now... Yet even in his 50's, he still has these Schwarzenegger-like arms!! He would do Boxing with the crew as a past time, so he built himself up and stuck with it :)

(I think...) You know you've got a lot of cousins when you can't remember how old they are xD That happens to me too though, but not

Sign in to comment in this discussion.